Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 27, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
xafriaf

does anybody have price info for the normal 5 panel hats that dropped? specifically the sidewinder one

Theyre almost always 44usd
August 27, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
bkallday86

Damn... so would it be smarter to add all the shit to my cart and then check out? or like do a couple things at a time (ie. the important stuff, 3 6 tee, pullovers)

Just tell your mom she has to pay $10 extra for every time.

Rofl, love the supreme supremacists, it's a fucking clothing brand, find something else to feel special about, the fuck outta here

someone caught feelings.... did mommy not approve?

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Ishyaboi™

Its supreme-acists.

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Fonze

Damn... so would it be smarter to add all the shit to my cart and then check out? or like do a couple things at a time (ie. the important stuff, 3 6 tee, pullovers)

274 posts in less than a month. Damn b.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
The Ders

Still no pics of the hooded denim shirt razz
August 27, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
pigionz

I know someone had to have copped the Cliver Crewneck. Price check? Forest Green cool

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 27, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
BasedBlong

does anybody have price info for the normal 5 panel hats that dropped? specifically the sidewinder one

i mean the snaps though, not the camps. im not sure if the sidewinder mesh hat will be 38 bucks or 40.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

August 27, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
guerrillainthemist

8 am pst/ 11 est for the supreme drooooooop. Can't wait.
And @drewbacca watch this shit before someone changes my words.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
patrickswazy

The thirst for that supreme.. ^

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 27, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
supremeb4nine4

Rofl, love the supreme supremacists, it's a fucking clothing brand, find something else to feel special about, the fuck outta here

u sound like the type to cop a BMW and when the instructions manual and carnote comes. what will u say? "it just a car" shoulda stuck with honda.... moral of the story dont be a hypebeast if ur bitching about prices or clueless about copping supreme stuff DONT and stick to whatever brand you know about... but also dont bring ur pointless bitching and clueless lifestyle on the thread

life

August 27, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
reeser

i mean the snaps though, not the camps. im not sure if the sidewinder mesh hat will be 38 bucks or 40.

If you're caring that much about $2 you shouldn't be buying supreme.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
iAmSofaKing

Did anyone grab that Canvas Coach Jacket? Hows the quality and fit?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 27, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
sjohnnnn

Ive been trying to find that out too!

سبحان

August 27, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
jilin

Come to think of it.. Where the hell are the fit pics of the Cairo hoodies. Might see it in about a week or two when people get their orders in. sad

I don't know why everyone is hating on the cairo, I copped mine and its one of my favorite hoodies. Just my opinion though. i think it looks better when you put it on then when no one is wearing it.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

August 27, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
iAmSofaKing

Ive been trying to find that out too!

This is my third time asking

Come to think of it.. Where the hell are the fit pics of the Cairo hoodies. Might see it in about a week or two when people get their orders in. sad

I don't know why everyone is hating on the cairo, I copped mine and its one of my favorite hoodies. Just my opinion though. i think it looks better when you put it on then when no one is wearing it.

How'd you size on that?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 27, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
Yung Urameshi

It ain't bout preme nigga, it's about you dumb ass herbs asking herb ass questions. What does me clownin about this niggas moms paying extra just so he can cop everything he wants have to do with the actual brand?

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 27, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
oh soul legit

hating on it cause it makes you look like a walking rug
patrickswazy

The hoodie is loud but still cool. Thanks for the pic

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

patrickswazy

& I dont think the hoodie is ugly i just dont really understand the design.. lol

August 27, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
BasedBlong

i think it looks tight as fuck homie.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

August 27, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
Black Adam

What does the back of the Champion crew-neck look like?

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

August 27, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
jaeyoung

People be thirsty for these all-over prints nowadays. They'll get anything that has it, especially if it's Supreme. Cairo just looks... horrible.
August 27, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
whyderp

Anyone else interested in the thermal stripe tee? Looks fresh

wsup den

August 27, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
PAPOUCHE

Can't wait to get this hoodie now.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 27, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
vafins

damn this picture might have just saved me $180 dollars....

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

August 27, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Fonze

I don't like the cairo but trust me, the ipodtouch camera makes everything look shitty.
August 27, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
xafriaf

Walking rug lmao
August 27, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
xafriaf

Cairo is by far worst hoodie of the season. It looks like someone shit on a rug. No joke
August 27, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
BobaTeaFett

possible box logo tee shirt drop?

August 27, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
MF CHEUNG

No.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.