[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 27, 2012 @ 04:56
Did anyone grab that Canvas Coach Jacket? Hows the quality and fit?

Ive been trying to find that out too!

سبحان

Aug 27, 2012 @ 04:58
Come to think of it.. Where the hell are the fit pics of the Cairo hoodies. Might see it in about a week or two when people get their orders in. smh

I don't know why everyone is hating on the cairo, I copped mine and its one of my favorite hoodies. Just my opinion though. i think it looks better when you put it on then when no one is wearing it.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

Aug 27, 2012 @ 04:58
Did anyone grab that Canvas Coach Jacket? Hows the quality and fit?

Ive been trying to find that out too!

This is my third time asking

Come to think of it.. Where the hell are the fit pics of the Cairo hoodies. Might see it in about a week or two when people get their orders in. smh

I don't know why everyone is hating on the cairo, I copped mine and its one of my favorite hoodies. Just my opinion though. i think it looks better when you put it on then when no one is wearing it.

How'd you size on that?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:03
Just tell your mom she has to pay $10 extra for every time.

Rofl, love the supreme supremacists, it's a fucking clothing brand, find something else to feel special about, the fuck outta here

It ain't bout preme nigga, it's about you dumb ass herbs asking herb ass questions. What does me clownin about this niggas moms paying extra just so he can cop everything he wants have to do with the actual brand?

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:06

hating on it cause it makes you look like a walking rug

The hoodie is loud but still cool. Thanks for the pic

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

& I dont think the hoodie is ugly i just dont really understand the design.. lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:07
Originally posted by Inactive User

i think it looks tight as fuck homie.

Fuck yall

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:07
What does the back of the Champion crew-neck look like?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:10

People be thirsty for these all-over prints nowadays. They'll get anything that has it, especially if it's Supreme. Cairo just looks... horrible.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:13
Anyone else interested in the thermal stripe tee? Looks fresh

wsup den

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:21

Can't wait to get this hoodie now.

"That's right Domon..."

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:21

damn this picture might have just saved me $180 dollars....
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:22
I don't like the cairo but trust me, the ipodtouch camera makes everything look shitty.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:24

Walking rug lmao
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:27

Cairo is by far worst hoodie of the season. It looks like someone shit on a rug. No joke
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:31
possible box logo tee shirt drop?

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:32
No.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:33
Not that i like the Cairo hoodie but why do you guys call it a rug when the Paisley hoodie looks more like one? I mean they do use the paisley designs on rugs and carpets.

Dont get me wrong paisley>>>cairo

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:35

Cairo is by far worst hoodie of the season. It looks like someone shit on a rug. No joke
must be a nice rug :D

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:36
I was thinking of coping that Last supper pullover but after a couple washes wont that back graphic crack like a mother fucker.

then it will look like the real fresco.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:41
Price speculation on that M51 Jacket?

Inactive User

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:43
cairo is ugly
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:45

Praying it is not too expensive, potential new winter jacket aha.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:47

Praying it is not too expensive, potential new winter jacket aha.

Word, Canadian winters can be brutal. Hoping nothing over $300

If the Supreme x TNF Nuptse was $288 this shouldnt be that much more

Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:49
^ Same. I go to school in Waterloo which is right in the middle of the winter snow belt so it gets hella cold.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 05:52
i got a ds black hockey top in sz m for that n3 b when it releases
Aug 27, 2012 @ 06:00
people be sleeping on other pieces in the preview

*2Pac laugh*

Aug 27, 2012 @ 06:01
I was thinking of coping that Last supper pullover but after a couple washes wont that back graphic crack like a mother fucker.

then it will look like the real fresco.

not if your washing it correctly.. & depending on how many times you wash it..

Aug 27, 2012 @ 06:01
Whoever bought the Cario copped on100% impulse.

That shit is ugly as fuck, not even the preme tag can save it

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.