August 27, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
sneako

anyone figure out how to change the shipping address from the billing address when coppin online? gotta get stuff to my dorm not my house...
August 27, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
sneako

My friend asked if I can cop a 3 6 tee for him, but can't because i'm already coppin my own. I'm prob gonna tell him to try for it himself. How fast did the Kate Moss tees sell out last season?

kate moss sold out in like a minute
August 27, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
kr00kd

anyone figure out how to change the shipping address from the billing address when coppin online? gotta get stuff to my dorm not my house...

you cant

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 27, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Hatchet.

You could get a prepaid card and have the shipping address to your dorm.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

I'm looking to purchase the Champion Parka when it get's released. I'm about 6'0 and 148 lbs, I'm thinking about going XL because I like wearing spacey hoodies/pullovers, good idea?

Probably better to size up on outerwear imo since you'd wanna wear more stuff underneath.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
donadamsky

Favourite pieces from this season?

not yet in previews

OG ;)

See some nigga's fucking with the Xodus tee, shit looks puss, probably going to rob that too, but it ain't like I'm tryna hang full dong yet, it's the first week, gotta take it slow. Hahah, nah but church.

Not fuckin' with the Last Supper hoody my niggas, just something 'bout Jesus Christ being on yo back, just fucks with my shit. But trife, if nigga's is tryna fuck with hoodys and shit with jesus on them, ya'll should be robbin those shits off like a Christian clothing website or some shit, no need to rob a hoody with Jesus on it for 138 when some nigga slangin' hoodys with J.C. on them for 30 small. Jafeel?

"hang full dong". permission to use this expression in my personal life lol?

August 27, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
rumee24

i got another question guys. What kind of prepaid cards do you use? I had one once and it wouldn't let me buy stuff online for some dumb reason so I'm just wondering.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
kevlar

My friend asked if I can cop a 3 6 tee for him, but can't because i'm already coppin my own. I'm prob gonna tell him to try for it himself. How fast did the Kate Moss tees sell out last season?
Why can't he cop his own? He doesn't have a card or he doesn't have the time? If it's the latter, tell him to give you his debit/credit card then buy his in a different browser right after you buy yours. I'm pretty sure you'll have at least a full minute or two.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Yung Urameshi

First y'all herbs fuck the thread up with your irrelevant ass questions and concerns, but now y'all hatin on Ebonics? The way a nigga speaks to his niggas?!

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Ishyaboi™

Damn... so would it be smarter to add all the shit to my cart and then check out? or like do a couple things at a time (ie. the important stuff, 3 6 tee, pullovers)

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
reeser

Since the three-six shirt is gonna sell out super fast, do you guys recommend just purchasing the shirt and checking out via the shopping cart and then going and buying the less-demanded items afterwards?

Well since we already know all the other shit thats dropping, just get what ever you want with it. I don't think any colorways except for black will sell out in under 5 minutes.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
Yung Urameshi

Damn... so would it be smarter to add all the shit to my cart and then check out? or like do a couple things at a time (ie. the important stuff, 3 6 tee, pullovers)

Just tell your mom she has to pay $10 extra for every time.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:10 AM

Inactive

Anyone got the bengals jersey? If so, Is it a good quality piece?
August 27, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
Major

Since the three-six shirt is gonna sell out super fast, do you guys recommend just purchasing the shirt and checking out via the shopping cart and then going and buying the less-demanded items afterwards?

if you wanna bite the bullet on 10 bucks more shipping to be safe on the three six then yeah.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Ishyaboi™

I suppose id bite it for the 3 6... i can make two orders with the same card correct?

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
_____

I suppose id bite it for the 3 6... i can make two orders with the same card correct?

no, this was discussed earlier. supreme blocks the card for the same item even on a later checkout
August 27, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
kevlar

I'd grab the important stuff first then checkout and grab the minor things a second time. The second time around though, grab something you don't want and resell that item locally at retail price + shipping. That way, you hook a nigga up with something at retail and he ends up paying for your additional $10 flat rate shipping. Hope that made sense haha
August 27, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
donadamsky

^seriously dude, read thru. that was answered in the last 5-10 pgs

August 27, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Ishyaboi™

no, this was discussed earlier. supreme blocks the card for the same item even on a later checkout
'

i didnt mean same item, i meant a separate order with separate items. sorry i didnt specify.

i know you can't order two of the same thing**

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Download

Finally came across a photo of the ashtray if anyone else is interested. Definitely a lot smaller than I was hoping, but then again it is an ashtray. I'll probably still pick one up..
August 27, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
donadamsky

'

i didnt mean same item, i meant a separate order with separate items. sorry i didnt specify.

i know you can't order two of the same thing**

i know what u meant. Yes, you can place multiple orders w/ the same card if you wanna get something for it sells out and then go back for other shit. But im positive this was already said...

August 27, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
slytendencies

I always get the feeling all of you guys are like from Nebraska or the middle of no where or some shit, I know it's not the case but it's weird to come on here and read about you guys deciding what your gunna get and hoping you get it when I'm already wearing my shit I wanted from this first drop. I love living in LA.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
donadamsky

I always get the feeling all of you guys are like from Nebraska or the middle of no where or some shit, I know it's not the case but it's weird to come on here and read about you guys deciding what your gunna get and hoping you get it when I'm already wearing my shit I wanted from this first drop. I love living in LA.

id love to live in NY/LA, but i got put in pittsburgh so i gotta fulfill my addiction thru the internet lol

August 27, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
BasedBlong

does anybody have price info for the normal 5 panel hats that dropped? specifically the sidewinder one

Fuck yall

August 27, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Stackies

Go to the wizard.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
bkallday86

See some nigga's fucking with the Xodus tee, shit looks puss, probably going to rob that too, but it ain't like I'm tryna hang full dong yet, it's the first week, gotta take it slow. Hahah, nah but church.

Not fuckin' with the Last Supper hoody my niggas, just something 'bout Jesus Christ being on yo back, just fucks with my shit. But trife, if nigga's is tryna fuck with hoodys and shit with jesus on them, ya'll should be robbin those shits off like a Christian clothing website or some shit, no need to rob a hoody with Jesus on it for 138 when some nigga slangin' hoodys with J.C. on them for 30 small. Jafeel?

mah ninja cool cool

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
BasedBlong

i got another question guys. What kind of prepaid cards do you use? I had one once and it wouldn't let me buy stuff online for some dumb reason so I'm just wondering.

visa works, just stick with that

Fuck yall

August 27, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
mrteebonilla

Finally came across a photo of the ashtray if anyone else is interested. Definitely a lot smaller than I was hoping, but then again it is an ashtray. I'll probably still pick one up..

damn one and a half box logo stickers ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 27, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
bkallday86

Anyone got the bengals jersey? If so, Is it a good quality piece?

if ur seriously asking quality on supreme especially F/W releases u prolly should lurk more or just not cop all 2gether i mean i get niggas asking during S/S with all the thin fabrics but dam

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
xafriaf

does anybody have price info for the normal 5 panel hats that dropped? specifically the sidewinder one

Theyre almost always 44usd

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.