FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 27, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
iAmSofaKing

Do the Canvas Coach Jackets run small or TTS? Lost some weight and my Taped seam coaches from last season is a little big now

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

roasthoggmann

@Silence sleeves still fit fine on me, but i have long ass gorilla arms.

Also idk what colorway you;re thinking, but they all look really good in person.
Black was a hard choice, but i figured it would be the most practical.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

xafriaf

Cairo is so fucking ugly I don't see how any of you can cop it. Hopefully after fit pics it doesn't turn into the paisley hahaha but In store it was an instant pass for me

Yeah I'm not really feeling the Cairo either
August 27, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
Anthos

Whats good! Whats everyone 100% coppin on thurs? For me its black field pullover and either blue or plaid canvas coach (like to c plaid fit pic)...less im like fuck it and get tha navy pin dot and tan chip camp. and yeaup that Rose patern on tha hood would be dope as fuck!...id still rock tha sweater too tho....ya bitches!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 27, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Stackies

pin dot is mad expensive, it's just sitting in LA. selling off my camps and three six mafia tees to make the price actually sensible cool

everything is sitting in LA except the three six tees and the camp hats. I went on Saturday and it was a bunch of 10 year olds with their moms having them buy camp hats cause they wanna look like tyler the creator.

What time did you go? I was there from 8 to 12.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Yung Urameshi

Cairo looks like ASS in person.

Gotta cop that tan Les tee nd brown cannon corduroy snap. Looks way better in person.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 27, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Ayoma

suspended

what is the restriction to how many to purchase in the supreme store. Possible to get 3 of the same items in different color? Do I ask staff or I proceed to make purchase by taking everything I want off the shelf. Thinking about heading tomm. Srry, this will be my first, hopefully not a deep lines.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
Stackies

depends what you're buying I know it's 2 camps per color, and possibly the same with shirts.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
Ayoma

suspended

edited my last post, but thanks for the mature answer.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
Stackies

np, but if you're serious about taking things off the self don't. They will bitch at you, unless it's a hat.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
davontetreyvonte

See some nigga's fucking with the Xodus tee, shit looks puss, probably going to rob that too, but it ain't like I'm tryna hang full dong yet, it's the first week, gotta take it slow. Hahah, nah but church.

Not fuckin' with the Last Supper hoody my niggas, just something 'bout Jesus Christ being on yo back, just fucks with my shit. But trife, if nigga's is tryna fuck with hoodys and shit with jesus on them, ya'll should be robbin those shits off like a Christian clothing website or some shit, no need to rob a hoody with Jesus on it for 138 when some nigga slangin' hoodys with J.C. on them for 30 small. Jafeel?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 27, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Ayoma

suspended

Good I asked the question. How would I purchase a hoodie/jacket/etc? I ask the staff?
August 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
Ishyaboi™

I'm trying to image what the fuck to wear with a cario hoodie tho... black denim? chinos?
Does it really look that ass-ish on person?

BTW, cant find any fits on instagram w/ a cario hoodie.

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Ayoma

suspended

See some nigga's fucking with the Xodus tee, shit looks puss, probably going to rob that too, but it ain't like I'm tryna hang full dong yet, it's the first week, gotta take it slow. Hahah, nah but church.

Not fuckin' with the Last Supper hoody my niggas, just something 'bout Jesus Christ being on yo back, just fucks with my shit. But trife, if nigga's is tryna fuck with hoodys and shit with jesus on them, ya'll should be robbin those shits off like a Christian clothing website or some shit, no need to rob a hoody with Jesus on it for 138 when some nigga slangin' hoodys with J.C. on them for 30 small. Jafeel?

Yo, take your ebonics with you and never make another post again, JAFEEEEEEEEEEELL???
August 27, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Stackies

Good I asked the question. How would I purchase a hoodie/jacket/etc? I ask the staff?

Yes, mostly everything on racks is just for display, if you ask they will bring you out one.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
donadamsky

anyone know anything about friends and family Supreme x Bape pullovers made back when the bape box logo tees released? was looking at the tees and stumbled upon that little bit of info on bapetalk. cant find shit about them except an interview w/ Nigo that wont load sad

That's all i could find online. The photo and the article were posted on ss about 18 months ago... I have no more information on the pullover though

edit: what else do you want to know? If it's F&F's or a sample, it's limited as fuck. Gluck getting your hands on one !

that pic is nice, i guess i just wanted to see what anyone else knew about em. Im sure it would be next to impossible to track one down, probably need mad connects, who know's, there might be some sitting in that mysterious "Supreme Basement" or just in a box in Nigo's storage unit lol

August 27, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
davontetreyvonte

Yo, take your ebonics with you and never make another post again, JAFEEEEEEEEEEELL???

Nigga what the fuck is good? Tryin' just chill a bit on this shit, damn son. Thought we we're a group. Damn nigga's barking over here.

Damn I see that Bape x Supreme pullover shit looks like cake. cool

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
xafriaf

English?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
lalala

what is the restriction to how many to purchase in the supreme store. Possible to get 3 of the same items in different color? Do I ask staff or I proceed to make purchase by taking everything I want off the shelf. Thinking about heading tomm. Srry, this will be my first, hopefully not a deep lines.

brain damage

x

August 27, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
sweez

That Red Riding Hood tee tho.

Shit is fire.

Who's copping?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
Stackies

I was going to, but it's about to be Winter, and how's anyone gonna see the logo on the back with a sweater on.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Ayoma

suspended

Yes, mostly everything on racks is just for display, if you ask they will bring you out one.

Thank you again.

Nigga what the fuck is good? Tryin' just chill a bit on this shit, damn son. Thought we we're a group. Damn nigga's barking over here.

Damn I see that Bape x Supreme pullover shit looks like cake. cool

You're the reason our educational system is impaired.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Panther.

davonte i feel you on that shit my trigga, speakin truth over here, good to have you back jafeel me? no dick ride its just seein dem familiar faces brings a trigga back nah mean

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 27, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
kevlar

Cairo is so fucking ugly I don't see how any of you can cop it. Hopefully after fit pics it doesn't turn into the paisley hahaha but In store it was an instant pass for me

You guys are killing me, haha. I wanna at least get a fit pic before I turn it down for sure though.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
xafriaf

You guys are killing me, haha. I wanna at least get a fit pic before I turn it down for sure though.

I'm telling you dude it looks sick online but not in the store. What color were u thinking of getting
August 27, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Ishyaboi™

I'm telling you dude it looks sick online but not in the store. What color were u thinking of getting

Black... red and green look awful online.

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
kevlar

Yeah, I was gonna go for black too. It's all good though, I'll take your guys' words for it and just stick with the Field Pullover. Either black or olive, not sure which yet.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
kevlar

Aye man. Don't hate on the Ebonics.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
xafriaf

They all look like shit believe me.

Yeah, I was gonna go for black too. It's all good though, I'll take your guys' words for it and just stick with the Field Pullover. Either black or olive, not sure which yet.

Go with the black field pullover. It looks sick af
August 27, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
christopher.

My friend asked if I can cop a 3 6 tee for him, but can't because i'm already coppin my own. I'm prob gonna tell him to try for it himself. How fast did the Kate Moss tees sell out last season?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.