[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 25, 2012 @ 01:34:35 AM
Don't know about zippos mate. You gonna rock all that or you resellin?
August 25, 2012 @ 01:36:40 AM
selling the tree camo as i dont like the fit and unsure of the mafia but rockin the rest

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2012 @ 01:38:51 AM
Hunter
Forum Moderator
Any word if they made last supper box logo stickers? Not sure bout this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130753352387?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Legit, they dropped S/S '02 along with the Last Supper skate decks.
August 25, 2012 @ 01:42:37 AM
Ey guys I'm thinking about getting the three 6 mafia tee and the bengali football top. I wear a large in other streetwear brands but I enjoy a loose fit, should I get L or XL? I'm like 6 foot 148

get an L, im 6ft 160 and L's a loose fit for me, they increased the size slightly for tees this year aswell
August 25, 2012 @ 01:42:46 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
so, im looking at I notice..

Fried Chicken tee/666 Mafia -> Last Supper -> Cairo (Egypt) -> Africa Jacket -> Mark Gonzalez M51 Jacket-> African Windbreaker

I thought the world hated us Mondays, and that religion is foolishness?
Can someone explain perhaps Supreme's purposed theme for this season?

same theme as every season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEyKbZtnNY

x

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2012 @ 01:48:00 AM
Ey guys I'm thinking about getting the three 6 mafia tee and the bengali football top. I wear a large in other streetwear brands but I enjoy a loose fit, should I get L or XL? I'm like 6 foot 148

get an L, im 6ft 160 and L's a loose fit for me, they increased the size slightly for tees this year aswell

What about about a little shrinkage from washing? You think it will still stay loose after that?

not sure, but ur 12lbs lighter so ur tee will be looser than mine i presume, so i recon it will stay loose after a little shrinking
August 25, 2012 @ 01:48:48 AM
@lalala, can't argue with that. lmfao perfect visual to compliment your point.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 25, 2012 @ 02:06:19 AM
I prefer the dark indigo jackets.
Lighter jean jackets look too pinoy to me.

jesus christ. light denim jackets only look herbish if you put pins on them and wear a hoodie under them w/ a team snapback lol

wear one over pretty much any t-shirt with some camo pants or nice-fitting khakis and you got a fresh fit

That's what I usually do with jean jacks, wear with khakis.
And ^^too pinoy? Wtf? Well then, I guess I better not wear cashmere sweater sets or else I'll look like a WHITE country club church boy.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:12:01 AM
anybody kno which camps sold out in la?? help ya boy out dont wanna make a wasted trip.

When I was there this morning at around 11:30 they were all there, go get your Odd Future on buddy.
August 25, 2012 @ 02:12:20 AM

What about about a little shrinkage from washing? You think it will still stay loose after that?

your good bro get a large

IG: @thesupersun

August 25, 2012 @ 02:16:00 AM
anybody kno which camps sold out in la?? help ya boy out dont wanna make a wasted trip.

When I was there this morning at around 11:30 they were all there, go get your Odd Future on buddy.

orrrrrrrale!

drank.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:24:57 AM
all camps are still at Supla... people were mainly going for the 3-6 tee which I PU a white one... only like 3 CW's left per size...

IG: @mobbyluii

August 25, 2012 @ 02:28:07 AM
Am I the only nigga in here tryna mob in that trench coat? Shit looks like cake my niggas. Niggas hung up on that pin dot like some Bear Grylls ass nigga's. Haha nah but that shit looks pretty nice. Side line jacket looks like some shit I'll prob rob, just gotta get the guap up for it my niggas. Haha.

You niggas fuck with the Xodus shirt? Shit look nice. I fuck with a lot of long sleeved tee's, def gunna rob that, jafeel that shirt my niggas.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:34:27 AM
Am I the only nigga in here tryna mob in that trench coat? Shit looks like cake my niggas. Niggas hung up on that pin dot like some Bear Grylls ass nigga's. Haha nah but that shit looks pretty nice. Side line jacket looks like some shit I'll prob rob, just gotta get the guap up for it my niggas. Haha.

You niggas fuck with the Xodus shirt? Shit look nice. I fuck with a lot of long sleeved tee's, def gunna rob that, jafeel that shirt my niggas.

That trench coat is fire but I'll catch it when it hits the 30%
August 25, 2012 @ 02:40:49 AM

That trench coat is fire but I'll catch it when it hits the 30%

Ah yea my nigga I feel you on that. Shit's gunna be a stack or two, them shits never come cheap, but the inside looks too puss, ya dig?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:45:49 AM
I'm 5'5 or 5'6, you think I can fit a medium field pullover?
August 25, 2012 @ 02:47:56 AM
anyone know if any sizes of the red riding hood or hypnotize minds tees will still be up at like 3 the day of the drop? i remember seeing some shirts be up for days but idk if there gunna sell out fast
August 25, 2012 @ 02:49:15 AM
Everything SUPREME makes is super official. Looking foward to a few new pick ups.
August 25, 2012 @ 02:49:40 AM
Anyone have a fit pic of the L/S Newspaper Tee? How much was it?
August 25, 2012 @ 02:50:08 AM
I'm too small and white kid to wear a trench coat.

Walter White killin' it in the Workers Jacket.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:56:32 AM
i really need some new supreme in my life..
August 25, 2012 @ 02:58:01 AM
What's up with all these short people, are there just hella Asians here? 6'5 205 here, I'm worried about fitting into an XL and u kids are saying medium is too big.
August 25, 2012 @ 02:59:02 AM
What's up with all these short people, are there just hella Asians here? 6'5 205 here, I'm worried about fitting into an XL and u kids are saying medium is too big.

5'7-5'8 checking in, I ain't really done growning tho.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 03:02:21 AM

Anyone know this guy that goes to SUP LA?

what's wrong with his face?

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

August 25, 2012 @ 03:02:52 AM

camo, and its not trying to hype it up, most of us arent talking about shit, to keep people from trying to rape..

& there was no sale last fall, and these won't go on sale this year, it did last season because those shits were medioce..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 25, 2012 @ 03:05:38 AM

Lol! You smashed it mate!

THAT CAIRO HOODIE DOE!!

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 25, 2012 @ 03:10:54 AM

camo, and its not trying to hype it up, most of us arent talking about shit, to keep people from trying to rape..

& there was no sale last fall, and these won't go on sale this year, it did last season because those shits were medioce..

Nah nigga I'm not 'bout that down low type shit nigga, I'll talk about it, hype it, and still rob that joint so fast nigga's should be callin me Clyde Barrow my nigga. I'm not worried about that hype on this shit, niggas too thirsty for the box logo hoodys and them honkie ass camp caps, blinded by the box nigga. Blinded by the box.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x