[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:42
also yeah any good pics of the navy or black pin dot would be appreciated. i know im getting one but deciding colorway is becoming a hard choice

*sigh* I know I'm getting the Navy...but might I cop the black too? fuck...that's a lot of loot.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:53

spring summer 2010

<3 that jacket...just can't justify paying Moncler prices for one...

That shit is wavy. How thick is the Pin Dot, that shit is my $40 off of being my whole pay check lol :/

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:53
I checked all the way back to page 480, do we know the price on the flight satin camp? is it $44 like the chip camo? I thought it run a bit more because of the material, like how the the floral suede was a bit more than most of the camp caps last because of the material.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:54

Wouldn't wear it, but that doesnt mean this isn't sick.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:55
I checked all the way back to page 480, do we know the price on the flight satin camp? is it $44 like the chip camo?I thought it run a bit more because of the material, like how the the floral suede was a bit more than most of the camp caps last because of the price.

$44 USD

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:57
Im with you on that swazy, dope. I'd like to see that rose print on a hoody.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:01

i would cop for sure

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:05

i would cop for sure

I'd cop that rose hoody w/o hesitation.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:09
i would cop for sure

most definitely. Hoping they do that for one of the surprise drops. If it does happen, I believe that will be one of the most sought after items of the season.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:12

most definitely. Hoping they do that for one of the surprise drops. If it does happen, I believe that will be one of the most sought after items of the season.

that would be one of the best pullovers of all time deadass shit would be fucking FIRE

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:17
@roasthoggmann Good to know, thanks. How's the sleeve length after sizing up?

/

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:17
What do we think... field pullover or cairo?

diamonds are forever.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:20
What do we think... field pullover or cairo?

Cairo if you want a louder hoodie but field pullover if you want a warmer thicker pullover
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:20
Cairo is so fucking ugly I don't see how any of you can cop it. Hopefully after fit pics it doesn't turn into the paisley hahaha but In store it was an instant pass for me and to each his own.
My style leans towards that ducks and dogs button up being one of their best smokeyface
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:22
im pretty sure most of the measurements for the first drop are on cliff edge if ppl are sketchy on sizes...

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:26
Come to think of it.. Where the hell are the fit pics of the Cairo hoodies. Might see it in about a week or two when people get their orders in. smh

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:32
Getting the pindot, fuck it.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:34
Come to think of it.. Where the hell are the fit pics of the Cairo hoodies. Might see it in about a week or two when people get their orders in. smh

go on instagram and look ha

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:39
Do the Canvas Coach Jackets run small or TTS? Lost some weight and my Taped seam coaches from last season is a little big now

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

@Silence sleeves still fit fine on me, but i have long ass gorilla arms.

Also idk what colorway you;re thinking, but they all look really good in person.
Black was a hard choice, but i figured it would be the most practical.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Cairo is so fucking ugly I don't see how any of you can cop it. Hopefully after fit pics it doesn't turn into the paisley hahaha but In store it was an instant pass for me

Yeah I'm not really feeling the Cairo either
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:44
Whats good! Whats everyone 100% coppin on thurs? For me its black field pullover and either blue or plaid canvas coach (like to c plaid fit pic)...less im like fuck it and get tha navy pin dot and tan chip camp. and yeaup that Rose patern on tha hood would be dope as fuck!...id still rock tha sweater too tho....ya bitches!

2Ps

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:46
pin dot is mad expensive, it's just sitting in LA. selling off my camps and three six mafia tees to make the price actually sensible smokeyface

everything is sitting in LA except the three six tees and the camp hats. I went on Saturday and it was a bunch of 10 year olds with their moms having them buy camp hats cause they wanna look like tyler the creator.

What time did you go? I was there from 8 to 12.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:46
Cairo looks like ASS in person.

Gotta cop that tan Les tee nd brown cannon corduroy snap. Looks way better in person.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:48
what is the restriction to how many to purchase in the supreme store. Possible to get 3 of the same items in different color? Do I ask staff or I proceed to make purchase by taking everything I want off the shelf. Thinking about heading tomm. Srry, this will be my first, hopefully not a deep lines.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:49
depends what you're buying I know it's 2 camps per color, and possibly the same with shirts.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:50
edited my last post, but thanks for the mature answer.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:54
np, but if you're serious about taking things off the self don't. They will bitch at you, unless it's a hat.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:56
See some nigga's fucking with the Xodus tee, shit looks puss, probably going to rob that too, but it ain't like I'm tryna hang full dong yet, it's the first week, gotta take it slow. Hahah, nah but church.

Not fuckin' with the Last Supper hoody my niggas, just something 'bout Jesus Christ being on yo back, just fucks with my shit. But trife, if nigga's is tryna fuck with hoodys and shit with jesus on them, ya'll should be robbin those shits off like a Christian clothing website or some shit, no need to rob a hoody with Jesus on it for 138 when some nigga slangin' hoodys with J.C. on them for 30 small. Jafeel?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:57
Good I asked the question. How would I purchase a hoodie/jacket/etc? I ask the staff?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.