[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 24, 2012 @ 19:54:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wow, some fuck on here is madd i shipped him the striped camp cap in a thick manila envelope, when he lives in CA, and it only takes like a day to get there.

The hat was

- brand new
- sold it to him for only 55 dollars!

He's threatening to open a dispute, anyone interested in the camp for madd cheap, hmu.

why the fuck would you ship the hat in an envelope.....I bet its crushed is that why he wants to open a dispute?

alright. i probably have the best perspective on this considering KITTY shipped ME a NAVY STRIPED CANVAS CAMP (exact same type of hat as this scenario) in a MAILING ENVELOPE. This is what the hat looks like...

(Invalid img)

Tell me whats wrong with it. Dont worry, i'll wait...

August 24, 2012 @ 19:56:44
what's with the hype on the flight satin camp
I guess it looks kinda nice
shit I can't decide if I should cop the chip camo in olive or tan and that tree camo pull over in green or orange, orange may be a bit to flashy for me though
August 24, 2012 @ 19:59:52
whats better for resale, flight panel or chip camo?
get a fuckin job
August 24, 2012 @ 20:02:50
Field pullover is dope as fuck and definitely worth the cop.

What size is that?
August 24, 2012 @ 20:07:11
shit I can't decide if I should cop the chip camo in olive or tan and that tree camo pull over in green or orange, orange may be a bit to flashy for me though

theres really nothing special about the flight satin, no idea why everyones drooling over it. can't fux with that shimmer and sheen
August 24, 2012 @ 20:12:13
Wow, some fuck on here is madd i shipped him the striped camp cap in a thick manila envelope, when he lives in CA, and it only takes like a day to get there.

The hat was

- brand new
- sold it to him for only 55 dollars!

He's threatening to open a dispute, anyone interested in the camp for madd cheap, hmu.

Lol, he's the fuck right ? so glad u ain't on ss anymore, even if u sold it to him for $2 shipping ANY hat in a damn envelope is hella grimy, you prob shouldn't cop the varsity seeing as youre trying to skim a few bucks off shipping by not mailing in a box

Shut the fuck up with this shit. We all watched Kitty get called out on SS for scamming. If you think he's a scammer then don't buy shit from him, if you don't like te way he ships shit, don't buy it from him.

Lol don't know why you're defending him fact is dude obviously expected the camp to be boxed...why else would he open a dispute? and the fuck does your response even mean? Your post is a disservice to unknowing buyers who expect boxed hat, he obviously doesn't advertise that he ships hats in envelopes...yeah I wouldnt wanna buy from him knowing his shipping practices but how else others gonna know unless he gets called out for it? I never called him a scammer, did a transaction with him on ss matter of fact, fast payment but tweaked out hard, pm'd like 50 times jonesing on a tracking number when I sent it the next day (brand new henny jersey for basically retail).....
August 24, 2012 @ 20:13:55

theres really nothing special about the flight satin, no idea why everyones drooling over it. can't fux with that shimmer and sheen

to each his own, but its one of the freshest 5-Panels ive ever seen. The "shimmer and sheen" is what makes it stand out to me. needless to say, im gonna cop next week

August 24, 2012 @ 20:14:16
Just got back from sup ny got a camp, a green Camo button up and the hooded denim shirt smokeyface

i was there from 9:30 till like 1. Got home at 2:30. I was like 20 people ahead of the guy with the red feathers. where were u on the line?

how much was the camo field shirt?

camo shirt is 128
Hooded denim is 138
bright tweed camp was 44
August 24, 2012 @ 20:16:49
Lol, he's the fuck right ? so glad u ain't on ss anymore, even if u sold it to him for $2 shipping ANY hat in a damn envelope is hella grimy, you prob shouldn't cop the varsity seeing as youre trying to skim a few bucks off shipping by not mailing in a box

Shut the fuck up with this shit. We all watched Kitty get called out on SS for scamming. If you think he's a scammer then don't buy shit from him, if you don't like te way he ships shit, don't buy it from him.

Lol don't know why you're defending him fact is dude obviously expected the camp to be boxed...why else would he open a dispute? and the fuck does your response even mean? Your post is a disservice to unknowing buyers who expect boxed hat, he obviously doesn't advertise that he ships hats in envelopes...yeah I wouldnt wanna buy from him knowing his shipping practices but how else others gonna know unless he gets called out for it? I never called him a scammer, did a transaction with him on ss matter of fact, fast payment but tweaked out hard, pm'd like 50 times jonesing on a tracking number when I sent it the next day (brand new henny jersey for basically retail).....

he told me he was gonna ship it in an envelope when i bought from him. Its not like he shipped it in a barrel of radio-active waste

August 24, 2012 @ 20:21:33
btw, this jacket is the reason im a little hyper about the burgundy flight satin camp. S/S '11 ma-1 jacket. Definitely a grail of mine

August 24, 2012 @ 20:23:51
Anyone know how I'd shrink a supreme box logo sweater? Saw a guy do the tshirts didn't know if the same process worked thanks.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 24, 2012 @ 20:28:43
Anyone know how I'd shrink a supreme box logo sweater? Saw a guy do the tshirts didn't know if the same process worked thanks.

id just turn it inside out and put it in the dryer on medium heat after you machine wash it. That should shrink it a little.

August 24, 2012 @ 20:28:48
I heard bleach works.

Today was a good day.

August 24, 2012 @ 20:44:47
@donadamsky Thank you for your help would that process shrink the whole of the hoodie a bit? Like sleeves neck ect? Clueless as never shrunk a supreme item before

August 24, 2012 @ 20:52:21
does anyone know if there has been a deep line at SupLA today?
August 24, 2012 @ 21:12:19
@doughboy You just a little bit mad that Supreme doesn't ship to your country? Lol I'd be.

August 24, 2012 @ 21:14:47
@donadamsky Thank you for your help would that process shrink the whole of the hoodie a bit? Like sleeves neck ect? Clueless as never shrunk a supreme item before

why dont you just buy your size
August 24, 2012 @ 21:19:01
Because it's a box logo crew neck I'm getting it for a steal price lol and can easily shrink smokeyface

August 24, 2012 @ 21:21:30
btw, this jacket is the reason im a little hyper about the burgundy flight satin camp. S/S '11 ma-1 jacket. Definitely a grail of mine

not trynna be rude, but whats to like about it?
August 24, 2012 @ 21:23:06
Because it's a box logo crew neck I'm getting it for a steal price lol and can easily shrink smokeyface

if you can "easily shrink" then why the fuck are you asking other people for directions?
August 24, 2012 @ 21:26:22
@donadamsky cop that burgundy flight satin, the material and color is too ill I seen that you were thinking about it. Also copped the Zip hoodie w. the chicken tee lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 24, 2012 @ 21:33:18
Does a catholic wearing the 3 6 shirt look bad. I've been a huge 3 t fan. Listened to classics like chicken head, slob on my knob, two way freak, who run it, etc. I am fiendin that shirt. Just the 3 6's on the front though.
August 24, 2012 @ 21:37:21
I heard bleach works.

August 24, 2012 @ 21:39:07
fuckenjoe, listening to threesixmafia is technically sacrilegious anyways, not to mention all of juicy j's lyrical content consisting of nothing but sodomy and fornication and extreme drug abuse. I mean if you're already listen to the music, not exactly like not wearing the tee is gonna help circumvent the sins you have already committed causing your name to not be read from that good book on judgment day

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 24, 2012 @ 21:40:56
August 24, 2012 @ 21:45:25
fuckenjoe, listening to threesixmafia is technically sacrilegious anyways, not to mention all of juicy j's lyrical content consisting of nothing but sodomy and fornication and extreme drug abuse. I mean if you're already listen to the music, not exactly like not wearing the tee is gonna help circumvent the sins you have already committed causing your name to not be read from that good book on judgment day

Yeah but listening and living are two different things. If I let the way I live my life be dictated by what I hear imstead of what I think is right then I would have a problem. I mean if I was abusing drugs beating women and killing people like these artist say they do. Then it would be a different story. Either way I try to do what is right. It is just my nature. That is why I was having this inner conflict.
August 24, 2012 @ 21:46:00
Does a catholic wearing the 3 6 shirt look bad. I've been a huge 3 t fan. Listened to classics like chicken head, slob on my knob, two way freak, who run it, etc. I am fiendin that shirt. Just the 3 6's on the front though.

There aren't three 6's on the shirt..... It's called "Three 6 Mafia," NOT "666 Mafia".............

True it stands for their name.
August 24, 2012 @ 21:47:18
There aren't three 6's on the shirt..... It's called "Three 6 Mafia," NOT "666 Mafia".............

It clearly says 666 Mafia Family on the shirt. And before their name was "Three" 6 Mafia it was Triple Six Mafia.
And LOL @ Kitty sending a hat in an envelope. C'mon son.
August 24, 2012 @ 21:50:28
check theo londons instagram guys
August 24, 2012 @ 21:53:02
What's the instagram?

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x