Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
August 26, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
vafins

lets start a secret supreme thread in the sports section and name it something no one will think to click..... we can talk supreme there

name it the official miami dolphins thread cool

cool

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

August 26, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
mrteebonilla

There will be new stuff this Thursday inshore though right? Instore*

nah no new stuff instore.......new stuff will be instore and online sept 6th

Finally useful info

all of this stuff has been covered mult. times...next time just pay attention

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

August 26, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Yung Urameshi

Damn, the thrust is strong for niggas outside ny/la/ldn...

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 26, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
alfie17

suspended

Lol idc I was jw really think your dumbass unfunny sucide tip is remotely cool? Ah ok il just be saving money thensmile

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 26, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
Panther.

...you just caught that? its not like people outside those areas can drive/walk/take a train over to the supreme store.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 26, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
至高

cool

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 26, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Yung Urameshi

...you just caught that? its not like people outside those areas can drive/walk/take a train over to the supreme store.

I knew, but the niggas in this thread are taking it to Sahara desert levels of thrust.

cool

cool Did you cop everything you wanted my nigga?

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 26, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

What do you guys think is gonna drop this Thursday

see fuckers im not the only one. maybe if you answer the damn fucking question every page or so
we dumbasses that don't know will have a chance to find it, fuck you asshole faggots

All of you, Log off.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 26, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
至高

cool Did you cop everything you wanted my nigga?

yeaaa. white mafia, olive backpack, and a burgundy flight satin camp on friday.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 26, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
Staygoldnyc

Jump off a fucking bridge this very instant.

The ONLY drop that has in-store before the online shop is the first of that season. In-store takes a week off when the online shop is updated for the first drop.

Not true foulard camp caps were released the same day as the online drop, in-store and were put online for sale the next week.
August 26, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
PlaboY

its funny how the same people who were asking those annoying questions merely months ago are now on that "omfg, fuck off" tip...you dudes need to stop feeling yourselves...
August 26, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
valleyla

Jump off a fucking bridge this very instant.

The ONLY drop that has in-store before the online shop is the first of that season. In-store takes a week off when the online shop is updated for the first drop.

Not true foulard camp caps were released the same day as the online drop, in-store and were put online for sale the next week.

Was that the only item though? That could have been something to do with Supreme.

99.99% of the time I'm pretty sure the first drop is the only one with a different release date between in-store and online shop.

@Plaboy Go through my old posts from when I joined. If I asked questions it was something that I hadn't seen yet. And if someone gave me an answer a million times I didn't get rude with them acting like I knew what I was talking about. When I joined HB I KNEW I didn't know a lot so I lurked. Just because I joined in February doesn't mean I was mentally incompetent in February.
August 26, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
alfie17

suspended

Lmao @valleyla tried flaming me but you was wrong.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 26, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
papes

lets start a secret supreme thread in the sports section and name it something no one will think to click..... we can talk supreme there

name it the official miami dolphins thread cool

cool

lol

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

August 26, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
papes

do the f/w hoodies fit any different than s/s hoodies? i remember people saying theyre made from different blanks im just wondering if it fits any tighter/looser. thanks in advance.

the s/s hoodies are thinner than the f/w hoodies for obvious reasons and i dont know if they fit differently, prolly the same fit

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

August 26, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Last supper hoodie is decent outer material is a little rough but it's still sick

The Cairo hoodie's like that too, thick material seems like it'd be pretty warm, but honestly not my thing. I'm picky though and I generally don't like much other then select items and a majority of the buttondowns.

Yeah the only hoodie I'm interested in is the box logo and maybe the altier. But other than that the hoodies aren't that great.

That split pullover is my fav of the season. Pretty sure that's the same material as a box logo.

Split pullover is fire. What colorway did you like? I think green/heather grey looks best.

Black/Purple is a must for me, but all the colors are dope.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 26, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
zachies

I want a Box Logo and last supper hoodie so bad
August 26, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
ChicagoLDRS

out of curiousity, does the red riding hood tee have anything on the front like the giza tee (supreme on the left)? or blank?..either way is good for me, just wondering. thanks

You obviously know nothing about marketing. Lots of other brands would use the same strategy, but not enough ppl care about what their releasing so they have to do it all at once.

August 26, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
valleyla

Last supper hoodie is decent outer material is a little rough but it's still sick

The Cairo hoodie's like that too, thick material seems like it'd be pretty warm, but honestly not my thing. I'm picky though and I generally don't like much other then select items and a majority of the buttondowns.

Yeah the only hoodie I'm interested in is the box logo and maybe the altier. But other than that the hoodies aren't that great.

That split pullover is my fav of the season. Pretty sure that's the same material as a box logo.

Split pullover is fire. What colorway did you like? I think green/heather grey looks best.

Black/Purple is a must for me, but all the colors are dope.

Green/heather is my favorite. This season it seems green is my favorite color in terms of Supreme releases. Last season it was that pastel yellow used on the Indy x Supreme pullovers and this season it's the green used on the Atelier and Split.
August 26, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Trespace

You guys should just stop worrying over what will be in the online store since you'll know the morning of. All that thirst is bad for your health.
August 26, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Picked up a pin dot yesterday, so worth the money. I'm not sure if anyone has verified the price but it's $328.

Detailed pics plz...

August 26, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
cdean00

everyday that goes by i want less and less from this drop, dosnt seem like anything is worth the price
August 26, 2012 @ 07:42 PM

Inactive

Lat Supper or Cairo?
August 26, 2012 @ 07:43 PM

Inactive

Last Supper or Cairo?
August 26, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
mrteebonilla

Lat Supper or Cairo?

2 different styles...do you want loud or more of a calm pullover

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

August 26, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
REVS

dosnt seem like anything is worth the price

Welcome to buying Supreme clothing.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 26, 2012 @ 07:50 PM

Inactive

Lat Supper or Cairo?

2 different styles...do you want loud or more of a calm pullover

True. I think I like the Cairo more because of the design. The Last Supper is kind of plain.
August 26, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
Silence

Did anyone cop or try on the workers jacket?

Thanks

/

August 26, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
cdean00

dosnt seem like anything is worth the price

Welcome to buying Supreme clothing.

too bad i wont be buying shit, i mostly follow supreme for the camps and this season there really isnt too many good ones. Im 22 so i guess im a bit more mature than most people in this forum but something like the last supper hoodie (shit product btw) is so hyped. And its just a plain hoodie with an ironed on photo of jesus, which is some how cool for some fucked up reason idk.... They literally just cut and pasted it on (sharp edges and all) with a price tag. Each 2 his own but i just dont get it. I work hard for my money and I believe in stuff being cost efficient wether if its supreme or walmart. But kids dont get that, they buy w.e they see is cool regardless of the price because they have no style of their own. I could go on all day but one thing for sure Supreme laughing their asses to bank all day
August 26, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
leify23

Any of you guys going in for the dogs & ducks jacket? whenever it releases, seems like noones mentioned that joint

Instagram - LE11FFF

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.