[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 26, 2012 @ 20:53
Was there a price speculation for that Champion Parka? That shit is smokeyface

Yea does anyone have a price on it?

its most def gonna be in the 200-250 range
Aug 26, 2012 @ 20:53
does exodus tee drop on thu? post length if you got it for ya boy
yeah they do visit Supreme LDN Facebook page for the full drop

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 20:55
Welcome to buying Supreme clothing.

too bad i wont be buying shit, i mostly follow supreme for the camps and this season there really isnt too many good ones. Im 22 so i guess im a bit more mature than most people in this forum but something like the last supper hoodie (shit product btw) is so hyped. And its just a plain hoodie with an ironed on photo of jesus, which is some how cool for some fucked up reason idk.... They literally just cut and pasted it on (sharp edges and all) with a price tag. Each 2 his own but i just dont get it. I work hard for my money and I believe in stuff being cost efficient wether if its supreme or walmart. But kids dont get that, they buy w.e they see is cool regardless of the price because they have no style of their own. I could go on all day but one thing for sure Supreme laughing their asses to bank all day

the hb lifestyle isnt for everyone b
Aug 26, 2012 @ 20:55
too bad i wont be buying shit, i mostly follow supreme for the camps and this season there really isnt too many good ones. Im 22 so i guess im a bit more mature than most people in this forum but something like the last supper hoodie (shit product btw) is so hyped. And its just a plain hoodie with an ironed on photo of jesus, which is some how cool for some fucked up reason idk.... They literally just cut and pasted it on (sharp edges and all) with a price tag. Each 2 his own but i just dont get it. I work hard for my money and I believe in stuff being cost efficient wether if its supreme or walmart. But kids dont get that, they buy w.e they see is cool regardless of the price because they have no style of their own. I could go on all day but one thing for sure Supreme laughing their asses to bank all day

If you aren't going to be buying anything from Supreme besides camps then why are you complaining? As for you only following Supreme for camps, you say you're more "mature" but what are camps but patterned fucking hats? If you're buying solid color camps you can get those from other companies for cheaper and more "cost efficient".

I'm 20 years old but see nothing wrong or immature with buying a pullover with the Last Supper on the back. I'm not even religious but I like the design because it's the "original" artwork of the Last Supper with a women by Jesus' side. I'm buying Supreme because, to me, it's a much higher quality than anything else around me. Is it a tad bit expensive? Sure. Do I make enough bread to afford it with no complaints? Yes.

If you're so "mature" and "above" Supreme why are you posting in here complaining about this current season? You're not as "mature" or cultured as you think.

Buy a framed picture of the last supper if you dig the artwork, theres no need to wear it on your back like a douche.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 20:57

Dope. Thanks.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 20:58
does exodus tee drop on thu? post length if you got it for ya boy

It Should, it dropped in store.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:01
@valleyla bro idk why your defending supreme so hard, did they provide a home and food for you or some shit? If you need to justify why ur spending money for a pullover for any other reason than "you like it" or in your case "the original artwork" then that tells me your already insecure about your purchase. and the fact that you take your clothes off and put them in individual plastic bags and store them away evry single time.... lol you need to get a life mah dude, enjoy your season
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:02

Doubtful. Champion stuff is rather inexpensive.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:02
Did they put out something similar to the dog/duck chore coat in f/w11? if so how much was it kinda curious on how much it'll end up being
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:03
If you aren't going to be buying anything from Supreme besides camps then why are you complaining? As for you only following Supreme for camps, you say you're more "mature" but what are camps but patterned fucking hats? If you're buying solid color camps you can get those from other companies for cheaper and more "cost efficient".

I'm 20 years old but see nothing wrong or immature with buying a pullover with the Last Supper on the back. I'm not even religious but I like the design because it's the "original" artwork of the Last Supper with a women by Jesus' side. I'm buying Supreme because, to me, it's a much higher quality than anything else around me. Is it a tad bit expensive? Sure. Do I make enough bread to afford it with no complaints? Yes.

If you're so "mature" and "above" Supreme why are you posting in here complaining about this current season? You're not as "mature" or cultured as you think.

Buy a framed picture of the last supper if you dig the artwork, theres no need to wear it on your back like a douche.

"Buy a framed picture of a floral print if you dig the pattern, there's no need to wear it on your hoodie like a douche."

"Buy a framed picture of Pam Grier if you like her, there's no need to wear her on your chest like a douche."

"Buy a framed picture of Three Six Mafia wearing Supreme if you like it, there's no need to wear them on your chest like a douche."

"Buy a framed picture of Kate Moss wearing Supreme if you like her, there's no need to wear her on your chest like a douche."

That can be said with everything. I like the artwork and have no gripes with wearing it on my back. If you like a pattern, picture, design or anything why not just frame it then right? I hope you haven't purchased a Supreme shirt with a picture or artwork on it.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:06
what was the price on the Bengal Football Top?

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:06
what was the price on the Bengal Football Top?

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:08
@valleyla bro idk why your defending supreme so hard, did they provide a home and food for you or some shit? If you need to justify why ur spending money for a pullover for any other reason than "you like it" or in your case "the original artwork" then that tells me your already insecure about your purchase. and the fact that you take your clothes off and put them in individual plastic bags and store them away evry single time.... lol you need to get a life mah dude, enjoy your season

"bro idk why you're hating supreme so hard, did they kill your family and your dog or some shit?"

As for my reasoning, yes, I do like it. Isn't that why we buy things? We buy things because we find it appealing? Don't we buy things we like?

I do take care of my clothes. Dry clean them when I need to. Tailor my pants. If you buy something do you just leave it around so it can be messed up? No. If you do then I can see why you don't agree with Supreme's prices. That's like buying a house (larger analogy but still the same principle) and letting homeless people come in and piss on the wall. You buy something so it'll stay nice and have longevity.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:08

Shut up nigga if you don't buy Supreme why the fuck you here?
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:09
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:12
Supreme don't want everyone wearing there stuff they don't really care about profit examples being when they wouldn't tell that kid when the webstore opens.. Or I remember reading in this forum where a Supreme employee said that a persons card was faulty when it was fine just so the person wouldn't buy their clothes they care alot about there image.
this kinda happened to a kid on thursday at supNy.Dudes card wasnt working they said and they made him run to the atm for cash at this little deli.The kid bought a water with his card and it worked fine.

Is that legal? I dont see why people can just be like "oh... too bad you can't buy our clothing because i dont like you..."

diamonds are forever.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:19
this kinda happened to a kid on thursday at supNy.Dudes card wasnt working they said and they made him run to the atm for cash at this little deli.The kid bought a water with his card and it worked fine.

Is that legal? I dont see why people can just be like "oh... too bad you can't buy our clothing because i dont like you..."

I'm pretty sure that a private establishment has the right to refuse any customer service.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:25
homosexual fixation @dunksrgayy
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:31

forgot that homo mc got kicks is new to supreme their champion stuff is always cheap its gonna be like 150-175

haha niggas make me laugh. Im new to supreme?

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:35
herb lookin boy

swlosangeles.com

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:36
forgot that homo mc got kicks is new to supreme their champion stuff is always cheap its gonna be like 150-175

diamonds are forever.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:38
lol gotkicks takes any excuse to post that pic of his dunks.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:39
lol gotkicks takes any excuse to post that pic of his dunks.

lol tbh i saw it coming

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:40
Favourite pieces from this season?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:40
So much anger in this thread.

Supreme is serious business.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:41

champion parkasmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:42

Hammer

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 26, 2012 @ 21:44

@dunksrgayy what kind of comeback do u have you asshat
lmao majority of that shit is from the past 2 seasons. foh

Field pullover
Musashi tee
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.