[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:26
lets start a secret supreme thread in the sports section and name it something no one will think to click..... we can talk supreme there

this is a good fucking idea ha

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:27
@xafriaf exactly what you dumbass you're the one who is looking retarded af right now...

All I'm wondering is how you know what NEW stuff is dropping this Thursday besides the stuff that came out on the 23rd

I'm a member of the illuminati. That's how I know bro.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:29
the drop in store has been out for 3 days now, sites like complex and facebook are infested with info. if you still don't know what will drop in the online store next thursday then honestly you dont deserve to know.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:32
For all of the new members constantly asking the same general questions over and over and over, go back about 10 pages and read through each one until you get caught up. I'm pretty sure all of your questions will be answered.

On another note, has anyone copped that rose belt or checked it out up close? Thoughts? I think it's pretty dope.

Yeah I think the rose belt looks nice. I heard its $130.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:32
the drop in store has been out for 3 days now, sites like complex and facebook are infested with info. if you still don't know what will drop in the online store next thursday then honestly you dont deserve to know.

yeah like yourself that has no life to fucking look through
people have fucking lives that like fashion, can't always b an asshole
Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:33

you are the one being an asshole right now...

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:36

just log off.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:48
Picked up a pin dot yesterday, so worth the money. I'm not sure if anyone has verified the price but it's $328.

wsup den

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:52

Thats clearly why I said the new stuff not the stuff that released the 23
Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:54

dude there is no new stuff............the stuff that came out on the 23rd is the stuff that is coming out on the website thats the only difference
Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:57
There will be new stuff this Thursday inshore though right? Instore*

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:57
lets start a secret supreme thread in the sports section and name it something no one will think to click..... we can talk supreme there

name it the official miami dolphins thread smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Aug 26, 2012 @ 17:58

dude there is no new stuff............the stuff that came out on the 23rd is the stuff that is coming out on the website thats the only difference

Okay. Thank you.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:00

nah no new stuff instore.......new stuff will be instore and online sept 6th
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:01
I was the eighth on line today and I got. Writhing I wanted.

Truthfully I wanted the Pin Dot and there was ONE left in Lime Green but in the end I couldn't drop 328 on a jacket.

Felt good tho. I rec getting it if you're on the fence and want to spend the money.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:02

Jump off a fucking bridge this very instant.

The ONLY drop that has in-store before the online shop is the first of that season. In-store takes a week off when the online shop is updated for the first drop.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:04

Finally useful info
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:05
So how bout them Dolphins

name it the official miami dolphins thread smokeyface

smokeyface

Finally useful info

all of this stuff has been covered mult. times...next time just pay attention

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:08
Damn, the thrust is strong for niggas outside ny/la/ldn...

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:08
Lol idc I was jw really think your dumbass unfunny sucide tip is remotely cool? Ah ok il just be saving money thenblushing

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:09

...you just caught that? its not like people outside those areas can drive/walk/take a train over to the supreme store.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:09

smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:21

...you just caught that? its not like people outside those areas can drive/walk/take a train over to the supreme store.

I knew, but the niggas in this thread are taking it to Sahara desert levels of thrust.

smokeyface

smokeyface Did you cop everything you wanted my nigga?

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:23
What do you guys think is gonna drop this Thursday

see fuckers im not the only one. maybe if you answer the damn fucking question every page or so
we dumbasses that don't know will have a chance to find it, fuck you asshole faggots

All of you, Log off.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:24
smokeyface Did you cop everything you wanted my nigga?

yeaaa. white mafia, olive backpack, and a burgundy flight satin camp on friday.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:38

The ONLY drop that has in-store before the online shop is the first of that season. In-store takes a week off when the online shop is updated for the first drop.

Not true foulard camp caps were released the same day as the online drop, in-store and were put online for sale the next week.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:38
its funny how the same people who were asking those annoying questions merely months ago are now on that "omfg, fuck off" tip...you dudes need to stop feeling yourselves...
Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:45

Not true foulard camp caps were released the same day as the online drop, in-store and were put online for sale the next week.

Was that the only item though? That could have been something to do with Supreme.

99.99% of the time I'm pretty sure the first drop is the only one with a different release date between in-store and online shop.

@Plaboy Go through my old posts from when I joined. If I asked questions it was something that I hadn't seen yet. And if someone gave me an answer a million times I didn't get rude with them acting like I knew what I was talking about. When I joined HB I KNEW I didn't know a lot so I lurked. Just because I joined in February doesn't mean I was mentally incompetent in February.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0