August 26, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
Mr_Chukes

Fuck it imma cop the grey 3 6 shirt to go with my vans.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
valleyla

Last supper hoodie is decent outer material is a little rough but it's still sick

The Cairo hoodie's like that too, thick material seems like it'd be pretty warm, but honestly not my thing. I'm picky though and I generally don't like much other then select items and a majority of the buttondowns.

Yeah the only hoodie I'm interested in is the box logo and maybe the altier. But other than that the hoodies aren't that great.

You think so? I think this is a great season for pullovers. Cairo, Split, Atelier, and Last Supper are all things I'd pick up in a heartbeat. The Atelier over them all though in my opinion. Box Logo was cool when I first got into Supreme but it's too simple for me. The Atelier is simple too but the font and coloring on the "Supreme" is what makes it stand out to me. 'Specially that green cool
August 26, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

I Fucks with FBZ
edit: Where is the pic from? I hope they're filming the Bath Salts video

That song is ass
August 26, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
Mr_Chukes

@davontetreyvonte "G.I. Joe ass nigga fuck outta here" #dead
August 26, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
Mr_Chukes

Camo chips are one of the best camps of the season
dat fat patch cool

The only camp I want is one of those painted camos. Those shits are too hard. Fuck all the other camps.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
alfie17

suspended

Bit odd that Croationstyle isn't reselling any items from the 1st drop yet whereas HTF is..

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Yung Urameshi

No one is on line right now.

Any chip camo camps?

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
dancingbaby

I still don't really understand why shipping hasn't been introduced for the UK... I mean, even the camps and stuff are just sitting there in the London store at the moment, surely they want stock to actually sell? And there's been a whole year to get anything ready. And it's a bit shit considering how out-of-the-way London is for a large majority of the population.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
alfie17

suspended

Supreme don't want everyone wearing there stuff they don't really care about profit examples being when they wouldn't tell that kid when the webstore opens.. Or I remember reading in this forum where a Supreme employee said that a persons card was faulty when it was fine just so the person wouldn't buy their clothes they care alot about there image.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
kevii

Supreme don't want everyone wearing there stuff they don't really care about profit examples being when they wouldn't tell that kid when the webstore opens.. Or I remember reading in this forum where a Supreme employee said that a persons card was faulty when it was fine just so the person wouldn't buy their clothes they care alot about there image.
this kinda happened to a kid on thursday at supNy.Dudes card wasnt working they said and they made him run to the atm for cash at this little deli.The kid bought a water with his card and it worked fine.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
fiverfingerfillet

out of curiousity, does the red riding hood tee have anything on the front like the giza tee (supreme on the left)? or blank?..either way is good for me, just wondering. thanks
it's blank on the front.

thanks man
August 26, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
alfie17

suspended

Anyone notice how there's a Supreme x liberty Camp cap in the preview? Hopefully they do shirts again cool

August 26, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
Rufus

I still don't really understand why shipping hasn't been introduced for the UK... I mean, even the camps and stuff are just sitting there in the London store at the moment, surely they want stock to actually sell? And there's been a whole year to get anything ready. And it's a bit shit considering how out-of-the-way London is for a large majority of the population.

Regardless of how long it is...the shit will eventually go. I remember i went back a couple of weeks after the CDG drop and picked up a pair of floral shorts..it may sit there for a few weeks or even months but by the end it will all go

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 26, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
lordlukey

Regardless of how long it is...the shit will eventually go. I remember i went back a couple of weeks after the CDG drop and picked up a pair of floral shorts..it may sit there for a few weeks or even months but by the end it will all go

i honestly dont want them to start shipping, i live in brum and i dont want to start seeing faggots in my area wearing supreme everywhere i go
August 26, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
thane20

out of curiousity, does the red riding hood tee have anything on the front like the giza tee (supreme on the left)? or blank?..either way is good for me, just wondering. thanks
it's blank on the front.

it is blank

Bang

August 26, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
Rufus

i honestly dont want them to start shipping, i live in brum and i dont want to start seeing faggots in my area wearing supreme everywhere i go

Making supreme readily available online would just turn it into Obey in the Uk and would ruin it, i live in brighton and i treck up a couple of hours for important drops...sounds a bit lame but it kinda adds to the excitement

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 26, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
thane20

No one is on line right now.

Any chip camo camps?

I doubt it if you find out let me know ill head their ASAP suprised

Bang

August 26, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
tomo.

Making supreme readily available online would just turn it into Obey in the Uk and would ruin it, i live in brighton and i treck up a couple of hours for important drops...sounds a bit lame but it kinda adds to the excitement

Yea, its a nice surprise seeing someone wearing supreme round here because it very rarely happens. I agree with you Luke can't stand those dick walking around with Obey on thinking they the boss and that they're real edgey. Would be so disappointing to see Supreme go a similar way in the UK. Leify, I know what you mean, I used to enjoy getting up early and getting the train into London from Portsmouth for drops, definately adds to the excitement and the anticipation.

I heard rumours that they were looking to set up an EU webstore at some point in the future. Must be pretty hard for those in mainland Europe to get Supreme gear without paying reseller prices. Perhaps if they set up an EU store it would be mainland Europe shipping only, keeping just the London store for UK. I know it can be quite a trek for some people but it's not impossible to get there, and at least you know that the gear will be in stock a while.
August 26, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
mrteebonilla

this kinda happened to a kid on thursday at supNy.Dudes card wasnt working they said and they made him run to the atm for cash at this little deli.The kid bought a water with his card and it worked fine.

Lol i was copping my shit when this happened. Why would they make him tun to the atm if the card was fine....

they didnt really want him to buy anything did u not read

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 26, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Price on Newspaper tee in $?
August 26, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
mannyt666

legit check please http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authenic-Vintage-Supreme-Baseball-T-/190716983091?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1602328636942230603%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26#ht_500wt_917
August 26, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
iAmSofaKing

Last supper hoodie is decent outer material is a little rough but it's still sick

The Cairo hoodie's like that too, thick material seems like it'd be pretty warm, but honestly not my thing. I'm picky though and I generally don't like much other then select items and a majority of the buttondowns.

Yeah the only hoodie I'm interested in is the box logo and maybe the altier. But other than that the hoodies aren't that great.

You think so? I think this is a great season for pullovers. Cairo, Split, Atelier, and Last Supper are all things I'd pick up in a heartbeat. The Atelier over them all though in my opinion. Box Logo was cool when I first got into Supreme but it's too simple for me. The Atelier is simple too but the font and coloring on the "Supreme" is what makes it stand out to me. 'Specially that green cool

That Atelier and Metal plate for me

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 26, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
Unuffin

legit check please http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authenic-Vintage-Supreme-Baseball-T-/190716983091?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1602328636942230603%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26#ht_500wt_917

legit.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 26, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Price on Newspaper tee in $?

I'm guessing $88.
August 26, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
xafriaf

That split pullover is my fav of the season. Pretty sure that's the same material as a box logo.

Split pullover is fire. What colorway did you like? I think green/heather grey looks best.

@Reeser They green heather is my favorite of the three. I like the alter in that green color too
August 26, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
RyandaGod

grapevine is James Jebbia's SS username.

Deaded. Good to see my homies. Vomit, dj, ldrs, and devonte up on here. We bout to stunt on thursdaycool cool
August 26, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
xafriaf

What do you guys think is gonna drop this Thursday
August 26, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
doubledukes

does anybody know if the chalk stripe camp hat dropped? I cant find any info or pics of it
August 26, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
xafriaf

does anybody know if the chalk stripe camp hat dropped? I cant find any info or pics of it

I don't think it has yet. I didn't see It instore
August 26, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
vafins

I just want this damn bengal football top thats my number 1 then the cairo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.