June 11, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
CRASH_ONE

thursdays gon be crazy. looks like im gon have to wait in line for the first time since CDG

the question is getting more than on DJ tee.. the only one im for sure on is the one with the cross

+pam g and arabic
June 11, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
adam5

thursdays gon be crazy. looks like im gon have to wait in line for the first time since CDG

the question is getting more than on DJ tee.. the only one im for sure on is the one with the cross

+pam g and arabic

That was my original choice on the dj, now im debating on that or the jesus loves you, its going to be a tough choice
June 11, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
REVS

Decisions decisions....haha.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 11, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
christopher.

damn, so much shit to cawp this week. I'm gonna try for the Arabic tee and Pan Grier tee, but i doubt i'm gonna be able to cop both. Hopefully the canvas stripe camp doesnt drop this week too.
June 11, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
unknown123

it wont be hard to cop guys, did we not forget there is restocks ? yay happy party
June 11, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
ch3ckm4rk

damn, so much shit to cawp this week. I'm gonna try for the Arabic tee and Pan Grier tee, but i doubt i'm gonna be able to cop both. Hopefully the canvas stripe camp doesnt drop this week too.

i was able to cop the canvas stripe camp at a drop in toronto. it's pretty dope but i got the red one. would definitely prefer the navy….
June 11, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
goldANDsacks

Anyone (who still is interested) wanting to see how the Floral looks with the Old Navy shorts posted a few weeks back needs to check this out. Bought a pair, and the similarity to color and pattern is uncanny. Looks great, and isn't too much when put together.

nice pair of shorts. old navy's stepping up lol

Thanks, and I gotta say for $20 these shorts were a great deal. Look nice, and are made of a heavy material and seem like they will last a long time. If you don't have them, you oughta get them. GARDENER GANG OR DIE.

lol hat is more than 2X the cost the shorts.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:00 AM

Inactive

If the split team tank drops, it will be a crazy motherfucking week. Probably Arabic tee + Split Team Tank and I'm done for the season, excluding any other secret drops.

Praying to Allah for another hockey top next season.

Feedback

June 12, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
sakibomb523

Might go to Supreme LA for the first time this season, sucks though that all the colleges/high schools in the area are pretty much in summer now, so lines are going to be ridiculous.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
goldANDsacks

that pam grier & arabic are a must cop. Arabic tee in white with red logo is niceeeeee, am i the only one that thinks its the best colorway ?

i agree about the white/red colorway. i still think a white on green (not olive) would be nice (or would it be too much like the saudi arabia flagconfused

passing on all of the these tho.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
unknown123

best colorway imo
June 12, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
RasterMoshi.

Can someone please show me how that USA towel looks? I keep hearing of it, & I've looked through the look book and preview's and trying to search on the web but cannot find it!

Thanks smile
christopher.

If the split team tank drops, it will be a crazy motherfucking week. Probably Arabic tee + Split Team Tank and I'm done for the season, excluding any other secret drops.

Praying to Allah for another hockey top next season.
i doubt it's dropping this week. There's just TOO much stuff dropping. Hopefully next week.
origins

best colorway imo

holy shit that's dope.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
christopher.

best colorway imo
can't choose between this or navy. I like it, but i wish it a was a darker tan. Probably gonna go with navy though.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
hooper

Can someone please show me how that USA towel looks? I keep hearing of it, & I've looked through the look book and preview's and trying to search on the web but cannot find it!

Thanks smile

google brah

June 12, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
CRASH_ONE

Might go to Supreme LA for the first time this season, sucks though that all the colleges/high schools in the area are pretty much in summer now, so lines are going to be ridiculous.

... this doesn't make sense to me... i was there last week no line. and yeah there's a few high schools in the area, but colleges? what exactly do you define as "the area" and since when does a college being in session or not affect a persons ability to go cop. in college i made my schedule how i wanted it...

anyways, are people actually going for the vans?
June 12, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
unknown123

navy is as good, just a bit too dark
June 12, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
origins

... this doesn't make sense to me... i was there last week no line. and yeah there's a few high schools in the area, but colleges? what exactly do you define as "the area" and since when does a college being in session or not affect a persons ability to go cop. in college i made my schedule how i wanted it...

passin' on those... mad ugly.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
ch3ckm4rk

am i the only one waiting for the side mesh bell hat….
June 12, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
jacobsever

I'm flying to LA on Wednesday for a couple weeks of vacation. Never been to Supreme before. Wanting to grab a tee shirt this drop, hopefully get a washed twill to go with. How long do kids actually line up for before the store opens?

June 12, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
unknown123

I'm flying to LA on Wednesday for a couple weeks of vacation. Never been to Supreme before. Wanting to grab a tee shirt this drop, hopefully get a washed twill to go with. How long do kids actually line up for before the store opens?

an hour here at SupNy guessing the same over there
June 12, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
fucktwitter

best colorway imo

holy shit that's dope.

What hat is this?
June 12, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
slap

If you wanna be first ~5 in line, arrive at like 9 AM. Door opens ~11:30

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 12, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
unknown123

best colorway imo

holy shit that's dope.

What hat is this?

canvas stripe
June 12, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
guerrillainthemist

passin' on those... mad ugly.

^i think I'm going for the yellow corduroys tho. Idgaf, those look nice to me.

June 12, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
unknown123

red corduroys for me.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
DarthVader

5TH PAGE WOOOOOOOOOOO
June 12, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
pigionz

best colorway imo
can't choose between this or navy. I like it, but i wish it a was a darker tan. Probably gonna go with navy though.

finally a pic. i've been asking for one for 2 threads now lol. too piff.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

June 12, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
jacobsever

If you wanna be first ~5 in line, arrive at like 9 AM. Door opens ~11:30

Fuuuuck that. Did I read/hear somewhere that they only allow a certain amount of people inside the store at a time? I guess I can always just find out when I'm there, but it'd be cool to know what to expect.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.