August 26, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
papes

haha G.I. Joe
August 26, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
xafriaf

I picked up the fried chicken tee today at SUP la but they didn't even ship in most of the camp caps, beanies or box logos. I'm getting a navy box logo and a big logo beanie this Thursday though.
August 26, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
pattshreds

@tim510 hmm thats a good idea, but i think im gonna wait it out till ducks and dogs comes out for a tan camp.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

August 26, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
rhythmz

I picked up the fried chicken tee today at SUP la but they didn't even ship in most of the camp caps, beanies or box logos. I'm getting a navy box logo and a big logo beanie this Thursday though.

my friend, this is because those haven't came out this week and won't next week neither. cmon man, step your knowledge up

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 26, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
reeser

Nice, can you get me a box logo hoodie too?
dinkleberg

they say ignorance is bliss, but this...
rhythmz

Whats a good auto info filler to use so i can cawp teh bawckz rogo shits?

you tryna get the box logo hoodie this coming thursday which isnt dropping yet? me too

See nigga's this is that shit I ain't fucking with my niggas. Fuck tha auto filler my nigga, real niggas get their info saved on that shit, copy n paste my card into that shit and bang, it's a robbery. Nigga's still be Ray Charlesin' for tha box's my niggas, blinded my nigga's. Chill with that shit, lotta more puss stuff coming out that's way better my niggas. I can live without a fucking camo box logo my niggas, some G.I. Joe ass nigga fuck outta here.

Anyone else 'bout to fuck with a sideline jacket? Shit looks mad nice, robbin the black one for sure my niggas. Jafeel that shit.

side line is dope as fuck. thinkin bout the maroon

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 26, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
thekingofkings

camo field shirt, canvas coach, pocket tees, and fried chicken tee. poss pin dot shell or black oxford.

my acapella releases plastic masterpieces through telekinesis

August 26, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
Fonze

@pattshreds tan chip camo would be better, i just have that feeling about it.
August 26, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
patrickswazy

Idk if anybody here wears Jordan's or not.. But I think that painted Camo would look sick with the olive 9s. suprised

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 26, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
davontetreyvonte

Whats a good auto info filler to use so i can cawp teh bawckz rogo shits?

you tryna get the box logo hoodie this coming thursday which isnt dropping yet? me too

See nigga's this is that shit I ain't fucking with my niggas. Fuck tha auto filler my nigga, real niggas get their info saved on that shit, copy n paste my card into that shit and bang, it's a robbery. Nigga's still be Ray Charlesin' for tha box's my niggas, blinded my nigga's. Chill with that shit, lotta more puss stuff coming out that's way better my niggas. I can live without a fucking camo box logo my niggas, some G.I. Joe ass nigga fuck outta here.

Anyone else 'bout to fuck with a sideline jacket? Shit looks mad nice, robbin the black one for sure my niggas. Jafeel that shit.

side line is dope as fuck. thinkin bout the maroon

Hahah yea my nigga, yea I knew I wasn't the only one showin those love. Fuck with them so much, I fuck with the maroon hard, actually they all puss as fuck. I gotta make up my mind which one I'm gunna rob. Hahah shouts out much respect. Jafeel that.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 26, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
kidnplay

Camo chips are one of the best camps of the season
dat fat patch cool
August 26, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
wuwuisaac

as for the ARMY TRENCH COAT, does anyone know what the color is besides Camo and blue?
a gray or a green?
and anybody thinks its worth getting?

looking for Supreme Box Logo hoodie black or Gray in medium

August 26, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
xafriaf

my friend, this is because those haven't came out this week and won't next week neither. cmon man, step your knowledge up

One.... How do you know this? Two. The guys at SUP la said they would get their box logos in the 30th the day the online shop opens back up. But if I have my facts wrong and you could inform me when these release it would be greatly appreciated
August 26, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
mcgotkicks

Camo chips are one of the best camps of the season
dat fat patch cool

its really nice but i think the liberty is fire
August 26, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Fonze

Dont sleep on tan chip camo fam.
xafriaf

Since Im hearing different shit from everyone. Does anyone know when the box logos will be dropping? If you reply thank you.
✖$CΔRΣ✖

anyone know when the split hoodies and bevelled snaps are dropping online and what the prices will be?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

August 26, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

prolly on a thursday
not sure thou

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 26, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
kidnplay

WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING ABOUT BOX LOGOS, THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT BE HERE TILL NOVEMBER, I'M SURE IT'LL BE AFTER ALL THE OTHER CRAP HOODIES THAT ARE COMING OUT
COP DAT LAST SUPPER HOODIE AND BE HAPPY, SHIT IS FIRE HOT cool
August 26, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
kidnplay

CAPS LOCK BROKEN MY B BOO
August 26, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

yeah I know that, but like sometime in september, or october, or when?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

reeser

Since Im hearing different shit from everyone. Does anyone know when the box logos will be dropping? If you reply thank you.

Box logos dropped late november-early december last year.

@kharrison Split hoodie I'm guessing will be 138 or maybe a bit more. I hope it drops soon, but we won't know until thursday.
kidnplay

BOX LOGO CONFIRMATION, THEY'RE DROPPING IN JUNE
HOLLLLLAAAAAA
August 26, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Fonze

Log off now please.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
melpiperjr

at first i was like why are all these fucks so mad at new members..now i understand lol its like the supreme employees. i'd be an asshole too if i had to deal with a bunch of pre teen hypebeasts
August 26, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

cool story bro
tell it again

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 26, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
reeser

at first i was like why are all these fucks so mad at new members..now i understand lol its like the supreme employees. i'd be an asshole too if i had to deal with a bunch of pre teen hypebeasts

It's like a cycle. When I first joined I was asking retarded questions too and people were getting mad at me. After a while you learn all the tricks and you're the one getting mad at new members. And I think it's funny that even supreme employees don't like people asking questions like when the online store opens lol.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
xafriaf

Its all good. Thanks for responding btw. I just want a box logo. I always wished all their stuff would come out at the same time
August 26, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
reeser

Its all good. Thanks for responding btw. I just want a box logo. I always wished all their stuff would come out at the same time

Yeah but then there would be no suprises or anticipation.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.