Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 25, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Anyone comment on how the Pin Dot Fits? TTS? The sizing chart is very different than the sizes of the TNF collab from S/S. But it's obviously a different jacket...I don't want to size up and have it fit like shit.

I'm 5'10 , 150 and I picked up a medium. The fit is real good, and I feel the large would have been a little too baggy. Hope this helps mayne

Word im 6'0 185-190 so a large should fit perfect.

Hows quality and thickness.

I'm the same exact size, planning on picking up a Large, the size chart threw me off b/c the pin dot's measurements are smaller than TNF venture's. I usually stick w/ L across the board so I don't see me changing it now.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 25, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Anyone comment on how the Pin Dot Fits? TTS? The sizing chart is very different than the sizes of the TNF collab from S/S. But it's obviously a different jacket...I don't want to size up and have it fit like shit.

I'm 5'10 , 150 and I picked up a medium. The fit is real good, and I feel the large would have been a little too baggy. Hope this helps mayne

Throw up some pics of the jacket if you can.

August 25, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'm 5'8 150 and I picked up a Large. It isn't too baggy for me, it's roomy enough to fit a hoodie inside once it gets colder. The quality's amazing IMO and it's a little thicker than a hoodie
*Edit - Here's a quick picture

Thanks for the pic...what color are the dots? lol I've been asking this for days. I'm 30 lbs heavier than you and 4 inches taller, debating on the XL but might have to stay w/ large.

August 25, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
mrteebonilla

People take this trolling shit too serious smh ha. Maybe if people looked into shit more they could find there answer...ppl should know by now that they wont always get the right one from this thread (most of the time). Shits funny to me fuckin wit ppl. And no one is trying to be an e-thug either, cuz i do this kinda shit in real life too. But anyways ya webstore 11am est GOT DAMN

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 25, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Just stop bringing up the time the store opens...right or wrong answers just keeps the topic up and people arguing about it.

August 25, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
MuffinClipper

I'm 5'8 150 and I picked up a Large. It isn't too baggy for me, it's roomy enough to fit a hoodie inside once it gets colder. The quality's amazing IMO and it's a little thicker than a hoodie

Thanks for the pic...what color are the dots? lol I've been asking this for days. I'm 30 lbs heavier than you and 4 inches taller, debating on the XL but might have to stay w/ large.

The dots are straight up red, I think I could've gone with a medium and it would've been a perfect fit, so if you want a perfect fit go for the Large.
August 25, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
christopher.

And damn, no pics of the hooded denim yet?
August 25, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
ChicagoLDRS

The dots are straight up red, I think I could've gone with a medium and it would've been a perfect fit, so if you want a perfect fit go for the Large.

Thanks you lot, very helpful.

August 25, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
patrickswazy

I tag searched Supreme on instagram. Looks like there's still a line.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 25, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

^^ councidental Because I cant if it's at 11 45.

trust me many other ppl will tell you the same

its 11:45 EST...
u must be like 10 and sound like an herb and been like ''how mch do u think i can resell a box logo for?''
If they didn't tell you that

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 25, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
MuffinClipper

No doubt, and if you noticed, they switched the box logo to Navy patch instead of the red. I would've preferred the red but its w/e lol
August 25, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
ChicagoLDRS

No doubt, and if you noticed, they switched the box logo to Navy patch instead of the red. I would've preferred the red but its w/e lol

Yea I noticed that...I too would have preferred the red, esp w/ the dots being red. Still a must cop for me.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Trespace

you dudes are ridiculous. if some kid wants to look like tyler then, by any means, let him buy what he wants.
he's no different from you when it was your join date or me or anyone on this forum for that matter.
god damn. this thread is like a fuckin lord of the flies x malibu's most wanted collaboration
what's gotten into you e-thugs to feel entitled to this info over the little ones?
You know when it comes down to the thirst, you and the herb with the most recent join date will be no different.

kill yourself, please; you got nothing better to do with your life than to make it your first priority to let wrong info be known to the chumps.

Its 2012, there's no damn secret to buying supreme. If half these members would look through the thread they'd find the answers to their questions.
August 25, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Ishyaboi™

Haha, fuck this thread. I don't even know what to believe anymore.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Its 11:45 est bro, don't listen to these haters, they just want to have the supreme items for themselves, i dont even weear supreme so i'lll tell you, make sure ur fast though they don't save anything in ur cart.
11:45, I have a perfect record of giving good advice on this forum
cool
ur welcome b

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 25, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
patrickswazy

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 25, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
Ishyaboi™

Its 11:45 est bro, don't listen to these haters, they just want to have the supreme items for themselves, i dont even weear supreme so i'lll tell you, make sure ur fast though they don't save anything in ur cart.
cool
ur welcome b

i do recall you saying
Dude, change the entire faq to lies, that way the herbs will die!

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
ChicagoLDRS

The letters and #'s are silver? I hope so. Did that drop? I can't remember.

edit: on the L/S football top

August 25, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

cool
ur welcome b

i do recall you saying
Dude, change the entire faq to lies, that way the herbs will die!

I never said I thought you were an herb, if you don't believe me, fine, don't cop anything, but other people will tell you the same thing.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
patrickswazy

The letters and #'s are silver? I hope so. Did that drop? I can't remember.

The long sleeve? I dont recall seeing it in the store.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
kkasaye

@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it's 11:00 a.m. EST. i remember lurking back when s/s '11 was coming out and thinking it opened 12:00 a.m. because of what people were saying on here, and i got fucked over. so i just feel obliged to help you haha.

B|

August 25, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it's 11:00 a.m. EST. i remember lurking back when s/s '11 was coming out and thinking it opened 12:00 a.m. because of what people were saying on here, and i got fucked over. so i just feel obliged to help you haha.

Stop trolling dude, he just wants to know something
people who don't know

WEBSTORE OPENS THURSDAY AT 11:45 EST

August 25, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
patrickswazy

Also the words/#'s are silver except on the obvious color ways.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
alfie17

suspended

The long sleeve football top didn't drop.. Notice how the letters are White on the Lookbook but silver on the preview?!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 25, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
PlaboY

planning on heading out to the city in about an hour...should i expects a line in LA???
August 25, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
melpiperjr

they restocked on everything in ny today? need them 3 6 tees cuh.
August 25, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Mr_Chukes

I'm the same exact size, planning on picking up a Large, the size chart threw me off b/c the pin dot's measurements are smaller than TNF venture's. I usually stick w/ L across the board so I don't see me changing it now.

I'm 6'2 190. I just grab large no matter what.
August 25, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why don't people just shut up and check out the shop to see when it opens. If everyone keeps posting about when it opens, people will keep getting annoyed and keep posting fake times.
August 25, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
alfie17

suspended

Not sure if anyone knows but what year are the teal box logo sweatshirts from?
Nevermind 2005.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 25, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
0mgsuprem3

There about an hour wait outside of the ny store - honestly don't feel like waiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.