FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 25, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
frankieBRKLYN

Am I the only nigga in here tryna mob in that trench coat? Shit looks like cake my niggas. Niggas hung up on that pin dot like some Bear Grylls ass nigga's. Haha nah but that shit looks pretty nice. Side line jacket looks like some shit I'll prob rob, just gotta get the guap up for it my niggas. Haha.

You niggas fuck with the Xodus shirt? Shit look nice. I fuck with a lot of long sleeved tee's, def gunna rob that, jafeel that shirt my niggas.

That trench coat is fire but I'll catch it when it hits the 30%
August 25, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
davontetreyvonte

Am I the only nigga in here tryna mob in that trench coat? Shit looks like cake my niggas. Niggas hung up on that pin dot like some Bear Grylls ass nigga's. Haha nah but that shit looks pretty nice. Side line jacket looks like some shit I'll prob rob, just gotta get the guap up for it my niggas. Haha.

You niggas fuck with the Xodus shirt? Shit look nice. I fuck with a lot of long sleeved tee's, def gunna rob that, jafeel that shirt my niggas.

That trench coat is fire but I'll catch it when it hits the 30%

Ah yea my nigga I feel you on that. Shit's gunna be a stack or two, them shits never come cheap, but the inside looks too puss, ya dig?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Fonze

I'm 5'5 or 5'6, you think I can fit a medium field pullover?
August 25, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
yooooo

anyone know if any sizes of the red riding hood or hypnotize minds tees will still be up at like 3 the day of the drop? i remember seeing some shirts be up for days but idk if there gunna sell out fast
August 25, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
sourkush

Everything SUPREME makes is super official. Looking foward to a few new pick ups.
August 25, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Anyone have a fit pic of the L/S Newspaper Tee? How much was it?
August 25, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
Ishyaboi™

I'm too small and white kid to wear a trench coat.

Walter White killin' it in the Workers Jacket.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
sourkush

i really need some new supreme in my life..
August 25, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
intellect

What's up with all these short people, are there just hella Asians here? 6'5 205 here, I'm worried about fitting into an XL and u kids are saying medium is too big.
August 25, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Ishyaboi™

What's up with all these short people, are there just hella Asians here? 6'5 205 here, I'm worried about fitting into an XL and u kids are saying medium is too big.

5'7-5'8 checking in, I ain't really done growning tho.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Famous-Amos

Anyone know this guy that goes to SUP LA?

what's wrong with his face?

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

August 25, 2012 @ 03:02 AM

Inactive

camo, and its not trying to hype it up, most of us arent talking about shit, to keep people from trying to rape..

& there was no sale last fall, and these won't go on sale this year, it did last season because those shits were medioce..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 25, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
PAPOUCHE

Lol! You smashed it mate!

THAT CAIRO HOODIE DOE!!

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 25, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
davontetreyvonte

camo, and its not trying to hype it up, most of us arent talking about shit, to keep people from trying to rape..

& there was no sale last fall, and these won't go on sale this year, it did last season because those shits were medioce..

Nah nigga I'm not 'bout that down low type shit nigga, I'll talk about it, hype it, and still rob that joint so fast nigga's should be callin me Clyde Barrow my nigga. I'm not worried about that hype on this shit, niggas too thirsty for the box logo hoodys and them honkie ass camp caps, blinded by the box nigga. Blinded by the box.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

August 25, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
mike who

niggas too thirsty for the box logo hoodys and them honkie ass camp caps, blinded by the box nigga. Blinded by the box.

HAHAHAHAHA
August 25, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Fonze

Dead at Bear Grylls
EDIT: Page 510 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
August 25, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
thane20

Went to Sup NY this morning , was able to cop Red Riding Hood shirt (black) in a medium and a Flight Satin Camp Cap (Green). By the time I got in Chip Camo Camps were long gone razz

Bang

August 25, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
cognac

Anybody know what the initials G.T.H. stands for on the varsity jacket? (Go To Hell)?
August 25, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Silver Price

my god amen. treyvontes back to spit hot pancakes on the rap game. AKA the hypebeast supreme thread

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 25, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
paulywalnuts

curious to know how the varsity fits if anyone bought one a fit pic with size of varsity/height would be appreciated

and for everyone wondering prices

Last Supper- $138
Oxford Shirts- $118
Chip Camo Camp Cap- $44
Cairo- $168
Bengal Football Top- $118
Heavy Canvas 5-Pocket Pants- $138
Work Pants- $110
Canvas Coaches Jacket- $178
Tees- $32
Hypnotize Minds Tee- $38
3 6 Mafia Tee- $40
Workers Jacket- $198
Pin Dot Shell- $328
Field Pullover- $168
Hooded Denim Shirt- $138
Hammer- $72
Zippo- $44
Rose Belt- $128
Red Riding Hood Pin- $1
Get A Life Pin- $6

is this what dropped in store? fucking ill drop
gotta get my paper straight....finna cop the last supper and work pants cool

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

August 25, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
paulywalnuts

So after going at 11 and going home cause the line was dumb long I went back because someone on here said they went 1230 and got a 3 6 tee. I assumed the line was gone but it was just as long almost. I went to the back. after 5 minutes of no movement i cut to the very front because i realized it a friggin supreme release and after another solid hour and a half of pushing through grade schoolers I got in got my shit and dipped. a grey 3 6 tee (not a "juicy j" shirt little guys), a red/black 8 ball cap and a black sunrise tee. Easily the best pieces that were left. all the good hats were gone by then (5 pm'ish) and the smaller sizes in 3 6 tees sold out while i was inside. I also clearly saw mad people buying multiple 3 6 tees but when i went in it was a one per person limit. w.e

lesson learned to never do this again. the last supper hoodies were terrible btw

didn't read any of this shit
would you august members please fuck off
god this thread is the worst, especially when you haven't been here in a while

August 25, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
THEBIGNB

Blah

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

August 25, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
adam5

What's the fit like on the satin and chip camo?
August 25, 2012 @ 03:36 AM

Inactive

Nah nigga I'm not 'bout that down low type shit nigga, I'll talk about it, hype it, and still rob that joint so fast nigga's should be callin me Clyde Barrow my nigga. I'm not worried about that hype on this shit, niggas too thirsty for the box logo hoodys and them honkie ass camp caps, blinded by the box nigga. Blinded by the box.

I don't speak that ebonics, I have no idea what you are saying. I like your taste in outerwear, but if you wish to speak to me, please speak to me using correct sentence structure. Thank you.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 25, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
projunt

@paulywalnuts totally agree with you man. Seems like people these days have lost their common sense, and are too lazy to search it, so they blow up this thread with bs.
August 25, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
davontetreyvonte

I don't speak that ebonics, I have no idea what you are saying. I like your taste in outerwear, but if you wish to speak to me, please speak to me using correct sentence structure. Thank you.

Nigga I ain't one of yo chump ass customers tryna by a fucking camp cap nigga then have you scam them. Brace ass wearing nigga, you 22 nigga, you don't need braces. Jafeel dat? That's the dentist callin to tighten them shits to shut yo ass up. Trife ass child, take a bath nigga, you filthy nigga.

August 25, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
mike who

August 25, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
paulywalnuts

What's the fit like on the satin and chip camo?

DEEP, I DUNNO MAYBE SHALLOW
shit question

Blah

THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION

August 25, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
kayvin

*Mortal Combat Voice*

Finish him.
August 25, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
baitreseller

Was it just me or did anyone else read this in Bernie Mac's voice?

Nigga I ain't one of yo chump ass customers tryna by a fucking camp cap nigga then have you scam them. Brace ass wearing nigga, you 22 nigga, you don't need braces. Jafeel dat? That's the dentist callin to tighten them shits to shut yo ass up. Trife ass child, take a bath nigga, you filthy nigga.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.