August 24, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Wow, some fuck on here is madd i shipped him the striped camp cap in a thick manila envelope, when he lives in CA, and it only takes like a day to get there.

The hat was

- brand new
- sold it to him for only 55 dollars!

He's threatening to open a dispute, anyone interested in the camp for madd cheap, hmu.

Jew

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 24, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
________

Wow, some fuck on here is madd i shipped him the striped camp cap in a thick manila envelope, when he lives in CA, and it only takes like a day to get there.

The hat was

- brand new

He's threatening to open a dispute, anyone interested in the camp for madd cheap, hmu.

That's fucked up. Never doing business with you lol
August 24, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
mrteebonilla

anyone have a picture of the ashtray...wanna get a good look at the size

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 24, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
PowerCum

RIP kitty
August 24, 2012 @ 07:34 PM

Inactive

lmfao PEOPLE on SS have before ASKED me to ship in an envelope

Ask DJ Khmer and Dasup.

Fuckouttahere, people don't trip off shit like that.

IDGAF about SS, i never even SPEAK about it, lmfao. NOBODY needs SS on HB, realistically. All the info is on here already.

SS just has a dope MP, but don't matter because nobody buys shit on there because the community is so much in a chokehold, so sellers list on HB anyways, lmfao. Act like I don't see this shit already..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 24, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
REVS

The hat was

- brand new

Lol, he's the fuck right ? so glad u ain't on ss anymore, even if u sold it to him for $2 shipping ANY hat in a damn envelope is hella grimy, you prob shouldn't cop the varsity seeing as youre trying to skim a few bucks off shipping by not mailing in a box

Shut the fuck up with this shit. We all watched Kitty get called out on SS for scamming. If you think he's a scammer then don't buy shit from him, if you don't like te way he ships shit, don't buy it from him.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 24, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
donadamsky

kitty shipped me a canvas camp in a usps flat rate mailing envelope. No big deal. It was flat when i took it out of the package but the second you put it on your head its completely fine. Brim was still perfect too. Ya'll are super quick to judge.

August 24, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
brononymous

Idk,
I was thinking about copping this for winter, I think I like it better than the pindot
any ideas on the price range/release date? not sure though
August 24, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
donadamsky

Idk,
I was thinking about copping this for winter, I think I like it better than the pindot
any ideas on the price range/release date? not sure though

i was thinking about the navy/maroon. love those 2 colors together. i bet its warm as fuck too

August 24, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
versafe

whats better for resale, flight panel or chip camo?

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

August 24, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
rhythmz

stfu let kitty do his hustle. dont buy from resellers if you feel that iffiness

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 24, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
rhythmz

definitely the chipper

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 24, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
Brick Flair

The hat was

- brand new

why the fuck would you ship the hat in an envelope.....I bet its crushed is that why he wants to open a dispute?
August 24, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Mr. Oizo

Bruh it's a fucking hat it's not like you can't wear a hat out of envelope. A semi didn't drive over that shit.
donadamsky

dont buy hats to resell. you'll make like 10 bucks

✖$CΔRΣ✖

anyone know retail cost on the split hoodies, and when they are dropping online?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

August 24, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
versafe

cheers man

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

August 24, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
donadamsky

The hat was

- brand new

why the fuck would you ship the hat in an envelope.....I bet its crushed is that why he wants to open a dispute?

alright. i probably have the best perspective on this considering KITTY shipped ME a NAVY STRIPED CANVAS CAMP (exact same type of hat as this scenario) in a MAILING ENVELOPE. This is what the hat looks like...

Tell me whats wrong with it. Dont worry, i'll wait...

August 24, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
brononymous

what's with the hype on the flight satin camp
I guess it looks kinda nice
shit I can't decide if I should cop the chip camo in olive or tan and that tree camo pull over in green or orange, orange may be a bit to flashy for me though
August 24, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
jplarr

get a fuckin job
August 24, 2012 @ 08:02 PM

Field pullover is dope as fuck and definitely worth the cop.

What size is that?
August 24, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
kayvin

shit I can't decide if I should cop the chip camo in olive or tan and that tree camo pull over in green or orange, orange may be a bit to flashy for me though

theres really nothing special about the flight satin, no idea why everyones drooling over it. can't fux with that shimmer and sheen
August 24, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
straight2hell

The hat was

- brand new

Lol, he's the fuck right ? so glad u ain't on ss anymore, even if u sold it to him for $2 shipping ANY hat in a damn envelope is hella grimy, you prob shouldn't cop the varsity seeing as youre trying to skim a few bucks off shipping by not mailing in a box

Shut the fuck up with this shit. We all watched Kitty get called out on SS for scamming. If you think he's a scammer then don't buy shit from him, if you don't like te way he ships shit, don't buy it from him.

Lol don't know why you're defending him fact is dude obviously expected the camp to be boxed...why else would he open a dispute? and the fuck does your response even mean? Your post is a disservice to unknowing buyers who expect boxed hat, he obviously doesn't advertise that he ships hats in envelopes...yeah I wouldnt wanna buy from him knowing his shipping practices but how else others gonna know unless he gets called out for it? I never called him a scammer, did a transaction with him on ss matter of fact, fast payment but tweaked out hard, pm'd like 50 times jonesing on a tracking number when I sent it the next day (brand new henny jersey for basically retail).....

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

August 24, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
donadamsky

theres really nothing special about the flight satin, no idea why everyones drooling over it. can't fux with that shimmer and sheen

to each his own, but its one of the freshest 5-Panels ive ever seen. The "shimmer and sheen" is what makes it stand out to me. needless to say, im gonna cop next week

August 24, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Major

Just got back from sup ny got a camp, a green Camo button up and the hooded denim shirt cool

i was there from 9:30 till like 1. Got home at 2:30. I was like 20 people ahead of the guy with the red feathers. where were u on the line?

how much was the camo field shirt?

camo shirt is 128
Hooded denim is 138
bright tweed camp was 44
August 24, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
donadamsky

The hat was

- brand new

Lol don't know why you're defending him fact is dude obviously expected the camp to be boxed...why else would he open a dispute? and the fuck does your response even mean? Your post is a disservice to unknowing buyers who expect boxed hat, he obviously doesn't advertise that he ships hats in envelopes...yeah I wouldnt wanna buy from him knowing his shipping practices but how else others gonna know unless he gets called out for it? I never called him a scammer, did a transaction with him on ss matter of fact, fast payment but tweaked out hard, pm'd like 50 times jonesing on a tracking number when I sent it the next day (brand new henny jersey for basically retail).....

he told me he was gonna ship it in an envelope when i bought from him. Its not like he shipped it in a barrel of radio-active waste

August 24, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
donadamsky

btw, this jacket is the reason im a little hyper about the burgundy flight satin camp. S/S '11 ma-1 jacket. Definitely a grail of mine

August 24, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
alfie17

suspended

Anyone know how I'd shrink a supreme box logo sweater? Saw a guy do the tshirts didn't know if the same process worked thanks.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 24, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
donadamsky

Anyone know how I'd shrink a supreme box logo sweater? Saw a guy do the tshirts didn't know if the same process worked thanks.

id just turn it inside out and put it in the dryer on medium heat after you machine wash it. That should shrink it a little.

August 24, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
doughboy

I heard bleach works.

Today was a good day.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.