[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 23, 2012 @ 05:39:24
You think stuff will still be in stock Friday morning? ?)

Obviously. If they run out of stock what's gonna keep the store running?

Well I was talking about the new stuff dropping but ok

They have been known to restock fairly well.
August 23, 2012 @ 05:42:25
Obviously. If they run out of stock what's gonna keep the store running?

Well I was talking about the new stuff dropping but ok

They have been known to restock fairly well.

Oh cool have to work tomorrow think I have a chance of copping a camp cap friday morning?

Bang

August 23, 2012 @ 05:46:25
time to get on that cairo/last supper rape resale bandwagon.
August 23, 2012 @ 05:59:32
Link
Top left behind Atiba Jefferson's head, Cairo Pullover
August 23, 2012 @ 06:02:10

I need that Purple/Black split hoodie. Real bad. tongueface tongueface tongueface tongueface tongueface
August 23, 2012 @ 06:08:37
(Invalid img)
August 23, 2012 @ 06:11:57

I need that Purple/Black split hoodie. Real bad. tongueface tongueface tongueface tongueface tongueface

that fire.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 23, 2012 @ 06:12:05
trollol.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 23, 2012 @ 06:13:05
I don't think people realize that the Grey Split Hoodie is not half black, it's like a dark forrest green color. I wonder what the color of the script is.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:16:21
I don't think people realize that the Grey Split Hoodie is not half black, it's like a dark forrest green color. I wonder what the color of the script is.

almost offensive to be that obvious, but from the looks of some of the posts prior...

appropriate

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

August 23, 2012 @ 06:16:39
I dig it, not sure why. Just do. Also what's the best guess for the price of the M-51 jackets?
August 23, 2012 @ 06:17:23
looks like its gonna be chip camo, motifs, team beanie and a whatnot?

edit: scratch the motifs, but the bright tweeds

-hooded denims
-dogs and ducks shirt
-flight satins
-field chip camo shirt?
August 23, 2012 @ 06:21:27

almost offensive to be that obvious, but from the looks of some of the posts prior...

appropriate

Lol, well if you don't look at it closely, it does look like it's black kinda. But yeah I like it, along with the other 2 colorways; it'll be a hard decision.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:25:57
looks like its gonna be chip camo, motifs, team beanie and a whatnot?

edit: scratch the motifs, but the bright tweeds

-hooded denims
-dogs and ducks shirt
-flight satins
-field chip camo shirt?
source?
August 23, 2012 @ 06:27:08

appropriate

Lol, well if you don't look at it closely, it does look like it's black kinda. But yeah I like it, along with the other 2 colorways; it'll be a hard decision.

I'll actually get it becuase of that green color on the left side, otherwise i wouldda passed. But thats not dropping tomoro, right?
August 23, 2012 @ 06:30:28
red split pullover looks like a block of old spice deodorant or some shit

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

August 23, 2012 @ 06:32:00

appropriate

I'll actually get it becuase of that green color on the left side, otherwise i wouldda passed. But thats not dropping tomoro, right?

Nah, it wasn't in the list posted like 4 pages back. Hopefully next week, I'll pick it up when it drops though for sure in that crown royal colorway.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:33:27
will supreme ever have an online store in the uk?

I hate people that ask this EVERY FUCKING TIME ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE.
Like, shit...if they are going to they are going to, and if they arent they arent. if you think theres some magical date out there that someone on this forum would know u is a dumbass.
Basically: dont hold your breath, cuase it very well might never happen
August 23, 2012 @ 06:44:06
I like the 'Last Supper' Pullover in Red. It'll make Jesus stand out.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:45:00

Nah, it wasn't in the list posted like 4 pages back. Hopefully next week, I'll pick it up when it drops though for sure in that crown royal colorway.

Yeah, I think that's the colorway I like most. Red the least. But all still good.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:52:35
People are sleeping on that chip camo pocket tee smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 23, 2012 @ 06:57:58

no, it appears your common sense has left you.

EDIT: thanks for addressing this @intellect
August 23, 2012 @ 07:01:03

I hate people that ask this EVERY FUCKING TIME ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE.
Like, shit...if they are going to they are going to, and if they arent they arent. if you think theres some magical date out there that someone on this forum would know u is a dumbass.
Basically: dont hold your breath, cuase it very well might never happen
actually, hold your breath.

Today was a good day.

August 23, 2012 @ 07:03:52
everyone is saying different shit is dropping... gonna go camp anyway to be let down or not let down
August 23, 2012 @ 07:07:39
Black Field Pullover or Green Tree Camo Field Pullover? I even like the orange but that is too flagrant, and I feel like the green isn't too realistic to wear a lot either...prolly do the black, a week to decide.

Black is classic and will never go out of style. But Green is where its at. It will be between both I just can't decide.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

August 23, 2012 @ 07:34:11
But the black is completely plain apart from The USA flag On the right.. Just wish the camo was on the black or there was a navy one.. Orange is too loud.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 23, 2012 @ 07:36:34
could someone invite me to strictlysupreme.com? ive been trying to find an item and thats the only site i havent visited. and wheres the registration link im confused with that site
August 23, 2012 @ 07:37:41
please ban senorhenry. i beg of you.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:07:56
Last I heard they weren't giving members invites anymore anyways.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:09:51
it's a huge drop because they're replacing the entire line at once.
what i'm gonna go for tomorrow:
b/w pin dot
black last supper (does anyone know if it's just the regular last supper now? can't find the print they're using.. they're sure as hell not the black people anymore right? lol)
and maybe some tees.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x