[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 23, 2012 @ 04:46:24 AM
I still stand by my $288 usd guestimate for the the pin dot. Might have to pass on it if its more than that.

the taped coaches was that price, was it not? more material = higher price. i'd go with marmot or TNF if i was gonna get a shell like that

That pin dot shell is fire tho...I hope the price is high to keep fuckboys away from it...what's another $30 when you're going to be spending hundreds on the first drop? If the field pullover, pin dot and cairo all drop that's like $700+ right there.

According to dude on SS that's in line, all that's dropping + all the tees, and maybe the chip camo cap, I'd be at damn near $1000, then. Might have to skip a few items like Last Supper Pullover just to not overdo it.

Paulywalnuts, nah the taped coaches was 188.

Chicago, i never known somebody to wish for higher prices lol but i see what youre sayin. Out of all the stuff you listed im not really feelin the cairos and all that so its an easy cop for the pin dot if the price isnt too high.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:46:40 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
jw for online how are you guys gonna try to cop? Item you want most then other ones or all at once? Seems like the hyped items are last supper/cairo/3 6 tee

I've always had good luck on the first drop of the season b/c there's lots of shit to chose from so everyone kinda gets what you want. If you're dead set on something grab it and check out. If you're grabbing expensive shit you prolly don't have to worry about it selling out as fast as say a camp or a tee.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 23, 2012 @ 04:47:13 AM
Fuck the supLA line, hopefully the line friday morning won't be bad
August 23, 2012 @ 04:47:38 AM
Taken directly from a guy at SS who is/was at SupNY:

"Field pullover , Pin dot shell, last supper hoodie, Cairo hoodie, small box logo zip up,cliver crew neck
zebra strip s fitted, Cairo hat , 8 ball 5 panel, Cannon 5 panel, some camps can't tell think chip camo
All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
Hammer and canteen and other accessories
Chip camo cut and sew and other shirts
And other shit"

Sorry if that's old news. TIA to anyone that can confirm tomorrow on what's dropped and prices.
nooooooo the hooded varsity is dropping too? smh is it usually hard to cop multiple items on the first day?

Nah...I've always had time to fill my cart and checked out TBH, even w/ hype shit like collab tees etc.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:47:58 AM
the taped coaches was that price, was it not? more material = higher price. i'd go with marmot or TNF if i was gonna get a shell like that

That pin dot shell is fire tho...I hope the price is high to keep fuckboys away from it...what's another $30 when you're going to be spending hundreds on the first drop? If the field pullover, pin dot and cairo all drop that's like $700+ right there.

According to dude on SS that's in line, all that's dropping + all the tees, and maybe the chip camo cap, I'd be at damn near $1000, then. Might have to skip a few items like Last Supper Pullover just to not overdo it.

Chicago, i never known somebody to wish for higher prices lol but i see what youre sayin. Out of all the stuff you listed im not really feelin the cairos and all that so its an easy cop for the pin dot if the price isnt too high.

The Taped Seam Coaches was $288 i remember being broke after ordering the khaki one...

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 23, 2012 @ 04:48:02 AM
jw for online how are you guys gonna try to cop? Item you want most then other ones or all at once? Seems like the hyped items are last supper/cairo/3 6 tee

I've always had good luck on the first drop of the season b/c there's lots of shit to chose from so everyone kinda gets what you want. If you're dead set on something grab it and check out. If you're grabbing expensive shit you prolly don't have to worry about it selling out as fast as say a camp or a tee.

I see what you're saying, gonna see what happens tomorrow and decide, lining up seems like a bad idea right about now
August 23, 2012 @ 04:49:08 AM
if all thats true my wallet is gonna be hurting

pin dot, cairo, varsity, chip camo, 36 shirt, and long and short pocket tees if those come out too
August 23, 2012 @ 04:49:49 AM
Taken directly from a guy at SS who is/was at SupNY:

"Field pullover , Pin dot shell, last supper hoodie, Cairo hoodie, small box logo zip up,cliver crew neck
zebra strip s fitted, Cairo hat , 8 ball 5 panel, Cannon 5 panel, some camps can't tell think chip camo
All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
Hammer and canteen and other accessories
Chip camo cut and sew and other shirts
And other shit"

Sorry if that's old news. TIA to anyone that can confirm tomorrow on what's dropped and prices.

shit, thats a huge drop. Ironically nothing i want though lol. Unless "other shirts" includes the buffalo check...

What the odds of me being able to cop a Camp Cap tomorrow morning around 9-10am at SUP NY. Anyone know how many are usually in stock? ive seen pictures in the line looks crazy

0%. cuz the store dont open til 11:30

Sorry should have made it clear getting a spot online but I understand

I kinda figured, i was just being a douche lol. But for real, if you get there at 9-10 am, you're gonna be pretty far back in the queue. You'll probably be able to get in and get a camp though, they should have plenty to go around lol

August 23, 2012 @ 04:51:02 AM

lol you get what I'm sayin'...I mean in reality I wish it was going to be inexpensive but we all know that's not the case. I want to be able to add what I want and check out...only really 'hyped' item I want is the green Cairo. If that chip camo camp drops I'll prolly add that into a cart w/ a couple other things and check out then go back for the expensive items. We'll find out tomorrow morning what exactly we need to grab.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:54:02 AM
Why isn't the Last Supper hoodie in the preview?
August 23, 2012 @ 04:54:15 AM
everyone hyped on that three six tee. ima swoop in and get that red ridding hood tee with ease.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:55:04 AM

it is...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 23, 2012 @ 04:55:44 AM

it is...

D'OH! Musta skipped through it
August 23, 2012 @ 04:57:51 AM
i'm cawp that three6 so fast, youll google the speed of light and the definition will just be a picture of me cawpping it.

Its not like I'm going to be in NY or LA tomorrow so I sorta DGAF about whats dropping. Although, from what IS dropping... I want the pin dot or the field pullover. and the three6 tee... but that can all wait till the 30th. gotta get my bank up.

diamonds are forever.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:58:14 AM
Buying the hypnotized minds tee just because I watched the shit of out Adventures in Hollyhood when it was on mtv
August 23, 2012 @ 04:59:27 AM
Didn't wanna make a trip down to Sup tomorrow but guess I have to if the last supper hoodie is dropping. Line's gonna be deep.
August 23, 2012 @ 05:00:27 AM
I hope y'all that are hyping the Three 6 shit have the Mystic Stylez album...I remember when it was Triple Six Mafia & Profit Posse.

August 23, 2012 @ 05:01:02 AM

smokeyface
August 23, 2012 @ 05:01:50 AM
fuck it waiting for the 30th
August 23, 2012 @ 05:05:04 AM
I don't even really like the Three 6 Mafia Tee. It would have been a lot better though if it was just them together in one picture and not two seperate.
August 23, 2012 @ 05:08:42 AM
Damn Last Supper dropping too?

Navy Musashi x Green, Red, or Grey Last Supper x Green Field Pullover life
August 23, 2012 @ 05:09:41 AM

You think stuff will still be in stock Friday morning? ?)

Bang

August 23, 2012 @ 05:11:52 AM

You should go and find out
August 23, 2012 @ 05:14:23 AM

Obviously. If they run out of stock what's gonna keep the store running?
August 23, 2012 @ 05:14:43 AM

smokeyface

Fucking dope...going to be maaad expensive tho.

August 23, 2012 @ 05:15:35 AM
I hope y'all that are hyping the Three 6 shit have the Mystic Stylez album...I remember when it was Triple Six Mafia & Profit Posse.

oh this?
(Invalid img)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 23, 2012 @ 05:15:58 AM

Obviously. If they run out of stock what's gonna keep the store running?

Well I was talking about the new stuff dropping but ok

Bang

August 23, 2012 @ 05:16:39 AM
Black Field Pullover or Green Tree Camo Field Pullover? I even like the orange but that is too flagrant, and I feel like the green isn't too realistic to wear a lot either...prolly do the black, a week to decide.

August 23, 2012 @ 05:22:41 AM

goodness.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 23, 2012 @ 05:26:25 AM
will supreme ever have an online store in the uk?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x