[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 23, 2012 @ 04:23:41
Well it seems that according to crashstreet these are some of the things that are dropping.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:24:00
REVS
finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that i catch motion sickness

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that I'll later be arrested for the brutal sviftness of my said cwuaping

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:24:13
What the odds of me being able to cop a Camp Cap tomorrow morning around 9-10am at SUP NY. Anyone know how many are usually in stock? ive seen pictures in the line looks crazy

Bang

August 23, 2012 @ 04:24:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
Well it seems that according to crashstreet these are some of the things that are dropping.
so all the tees? Idk about that
August 23, 2012 @ 04:25:37
the taped coaches was that price, was it not? more material = higher price. i'd go with marmot or TNF if i was gonna get a shell like that

That pin dot shell is fire tho...I hope the price is high to keep fuckboys away from it...what's another $30 when you're going to be spending hundreds on the first drop? If the field pullover, pin dot and cairo all drop that's like $700+ right there.

According to dude on SS that's in line, all that's dropping + all the tees, and maybe the chip camo cap, I'd be at damn near $1000, then.

Damn big spender smokeyface
Poor college lifestyle might not make it for F/W ;/

I had my broke college days...not knowing how to cop and buying shit off ebay.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 23, 2012 @ 04:25:38

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that I'll later be arrested for the brutal sviftness of my said cwuaping

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that i fuck with the time-space continum and cwap in about a 15th of a second

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 23, 2012 @ 04:27:38
REVS

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that i fuck with the time-space continum and cwap in about a 15th of a second

Finna cwap the three6 tee so fast, I'll get sucked into said time-cwap-space-continum and be sent back in time to save Christopher Reeves from ever riding that horse.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:28:23
People are about to sleep on these, while I'm ashin' my blunt on the lords face. smokeyface

You at least get to ash on that painting.
And I think it is pretty clear the prices on that site are all just doubled from actual US prices.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

August 23, 2012 @ 04:29:10
Hahaha the Cairo hoodie is so played out lol I hope the hooded vest doesn't get sold out, wish me luck

Hooded vest droppin now too?!?

Hahaha no dude I was just trolling

Stay Gold.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:29:49
Bummed as fuck to read no Dogs&Ducks. smh

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

August 23, 2012 @ 04:30:38

Dude that was so corny, riff raff would use that in a freestyle

Stay Gold.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:31:55
Kinda diappointed in this week's release, I only like one thing. But at least it gives me another week to pick up shifts and save more money.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:32:30
What the odds of me being able to cop a Camp Cap tomorrow morning around 9-10am at SUP NY. Anyone know how many are usually in stock? ive seen pictures in the line looks crazy

There's the biggest fucking line up right now, but word is that they're restocking by the hour

Stay Gold.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:33:34
Taken directly from a guy at SS who is/was at SupNY:

"Field pullover , Pin dot shell, last supper hoodie, Cairo hoodie, small box logo zip up,cliver crew neck
zebra strip s fitted, Cairo hat , 8 ball 5 panel, Cannon 5 panel, some camps can't tell think chip camo
All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
Hammer and canteen and other accessories
Chip camo cut and sew and other shirts
And other shit"

Sorry if that's old news. TIA to anyone that can confirm tomorrow on what's dropped and prices.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:33:47

Finna cwap the three6 tee so fast, I'll get sucked into said time-cwap-space-continum and be sent back in time to save Christopher Reeves from ever riding that horse.

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that i get mistaken for lolo jones and when i go out everyone takes pictures of me

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 23, 2012 @ 04:33:59

0%. cuz the store dont open til 11:30

August 23, 2012 @ 04:34:40
Kinda diappointed in this week's release, I only like one thing. But at least it gives me another week to pick up shifts and save more money.

Da fuck? The outerwear is the best part of the season...fuck the camps

August 23, 2012 @ 04:35:21

"Field pullover , Pin dot shell, last supper hoodie, Cairo hoodie, small box logo zip up,cliver crew neck
zebra strip s fitted, Cairo hat , 8 ball 5 panel, Cannon 5 panel, some camps can't tell think chip camo
All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
And other shit"

damn lotta stuff, all online too on the 30th?
August 23, 2012 @ 04:36:11
REVS

finna cwap the three5 tee so fast that i get mistaken for lolo jones and when i go out everyone takes pictures of me

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that I'll have fast cwappers syndrome and have cwap flashbacks from the day I cwaped the three6 tee wifth ja sviftness.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:36:27

0%. cuz the store dont open til 11:30

Sorry should have made it clear getting a spot online but I understand

Bang

August 23, 2012 @ 04:37:01
re-edit your guys' posts then, i did.

about to go get burger king, and smoke. be back later.

Don't get the burger stuck in your braces (:
August 23, 2012 @ 04:37:19

All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
And other shit"

Whatever drops in stores tomorrow will be online on the 30th.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:38:27
#supremecanteengang
August 23, 2012 @ 04:38:32

All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
And other shit"

Whatever drops in stores tomorrow will be online on the 30th.

First week looks like it gonna be the most expensive blinkyeyes
August 23, 2012 @ 04:39:17

finna cwap the three5 tee so fast that i get mistaken for lolo jones and when i go out everyone takes pictures of me

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that I'll have fast cwappers syndrome and have cwap flashbacks from the day I cwaped the three6 tee wifth ja sviftness.

finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that when you use the move "swift" in pokemon, it replaces the animation so it depicts me cwapping the tee, and it will have a 100% critical hit ratio

August 23, 2012 @ 04:39:18

Da fuck? The outerwear is the best part of the season...fuck the camps

No, I agree. All of the designs are nice, I just don't wear jackets and such, and am not going to buying something just to buy it. I really only like 2 of the Camps anyway. But I'm mostly waiting for the Flannels and maybe the Split Pullover.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:39:30

"....Cairo hoodie....

Only thing I want this season.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:42:57
jw for online how are you guys gonna try to cop? Item you want most then other ones or all at once? Seems like the hyped items are last supper/cairo/3 6 tee
August 23, 2012 @ 04:43:19

All Tees and book bags
Varsity jacket
And other shit"

Sorry if that's old news. TIA to anyone that can confirm tomorrow on what's dropped and prices.
nooooooo the hooded varsity is dropping too? smh is it usually hard to cop multiple items on the first day?
August 23, 2012 @ 04:44:37
FUCK was hopin last supper would be later but oh well lets see what i can do

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x