[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 23, 2012 @ 03:28:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
I don't think they'll be dropping that much stuff the first week.

why not? first drop is always the largest

That info on the site just seemed like too much but I guess your right.

no Japan is totally separate just look at that IG picture and what Gary Coleman was saying ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 23, 2012 @ 03:30:51
I can tolerate the hood on the varsity and then you realize theres a fucking zipper on it

Stay Gold.

August 23, 2012 @ 03:31:40
I can tolerate the hood on the varsity and then you realize theres a fucking zipper on it

ya that fucks it up ha (the zipper)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 23, 2012 @ 03:32:44
If you're following @jeffkutter on instagram you can see some of the shit that's for sure dropping tomorrow.

wsup den

August 23, 2012 @ 03:33:08
why not? first drop is always the largest

no Japan is totally separate just look at that IG picture and what Gary Coleman was saying ha

I know its separate but some of the items during S/S that were on Japan were also in US but im not trying to argue haha.

The items look better in real life but I wish that the hypnotize tee didn't have that artwork on the back, anyone know the inspiration behind it?
August 23, 2012 @ 03:34:14
Really!?!?!?!

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 23, 2012 @ 03:36:10
That website can't be right. The Tees are all 6,300 yen, which isn't right because they wouldn't charge the same for the Three 6 Mafia tee. And the biggest reason is that 6,300 yen converts into about $80 USD.
August 23, 2012 @ 03:37:19
That website can't be right. The Tees are all 6,300 yen, which isn't right because they wouldn't charge the same for the Three 6 Mafia tee. And the biggest reason is that 6,300 yen converts into about $80 USD.

It's been stated multiple times, conversions aren't correct if you do it directly...
August 23, 2012 @ 03:37:28

I know its separate but some of the items during S/S that were on Japan were also in US but im not trying to argue haha.

The items look better in real life but I wish that the hypnotize tee didn't have that artwork on the back, anyone know the inspiration behind it?

Hypnotize Minds is Three 6 Mafia's record label. Now you better not buy that tee cuz you aint bout dat life clearly.
August 23, 2012 @ 03:38:07
That japanese site says that like only the tees, pin dots, hooded varsity, some hats and beanies... and button downs are dropping tomorrow. Nothing huge. no hoodies. no good beanies/5-panels.

diamonds are forever.

August 23, 2012 @ 03:41:40

Hypnotize Minds is Three 6 Mafia's record label. Now you better not buy that tee cuz you aint bout dat life clearly.

It's alright wasn't ever gonna buy it anyways blushing How much do you think resell is gonna be?
August 23, 2012 @ 03:41:49
That japanese site says that like only the tees, pin dots, hooded varsity, some hats and beanies... and button downs are dropping tomorrow. Nothing huge. no hoodies. no good beanies/5-panels.

pin dot best item bruh

x

August 23, 2012 @ 03:43:22
glad last supper and dogs n ducks aren't dropping tomorrow/next thursday online. busy with school so I can just get the three six and riding hood and be on with my life. excited for f/w.

i have no idea what i am talking about

August 23, 2012 @ 03:45:15
zamn look at all these pussies. another 5 months of total herbage
August 23, 2012 @ 03:45:36
what happened to what happened?

August 23, 2012 @ 03:46:41
What about people talking about the camo track pants. What happened to that?

shhhhh
August 23, 2012 @ 03:54:46
I still stand by my $288 usd guestimate for the the pin dot. Might have to pass on it if its more than that.
August 23, 2012 @ 03:55:57
Hahaha the Cairo hoodie is so played out lol I hope the hooded vest doesn't get sold out, wish me luck

Stay Gold.

August 23, 2012 @ 03:57:14
re-edit your guys' posts then, i did.

about to go get burger king, and smoke. be back later.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:03:23
Everyone's been sleeping on that champion parka, never been a fan of the coach jacket but the pullover sells it

Stay Gold.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:05:18
What about people talking about Cairo's. What happened to that?

keep it down my dude smokeyface

not ringing a bell blinkyeyes
August 23, 2012 @ 04:06:02
Why do you keep quoting it wrong smh... He clearly asked about the camo track pants.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:07:26
I still stand by my $288 usd guestimate for the the pin dot. Might have to pass on it if its more than that.

the taped coaches was that price, was it not? more material = higher price. i'd go with marmot or TNF if i was gonna get a shell like that

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

August 23, 2012 @ 04:14:10

the taped coaches was that price, was it not? more material = higher price. i'd go with marmot or TNF if i was gonna get a shell like that

That pin dot shell is fire tho...I hope the price is high to keep fuckboys away from it...what's another $30 when you're going to be spending hundreds on the first drop? If the field pullover, pin dot and cairo all drop that's like $700+ right there.

According to dude on SS that's in line, all that's dropping + all the tees, and maybe the chip camo cap, I'd be at damn near $1000, then. Might have to skip a few items like Last Supper Pullover just to not overdo it.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 23, 2012 @ 04:16:39
REVS
People are about to sleep on these, while I'm ashin' my blunt on the lords face. smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 23, 2012 @ 04:17:48
If only they had DJ Paul and Juicy J in one photo instead.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:18:23

That pin dot shell is fire tho...I hope the price is high to keep fuckboys away from it...what's another $30 when you're going to be spending hundreds on the first drop? If the field pullover, pin dot and cairo all drop that's like $700+ right there.

According to dude on SS that's in line, all that's dropping + all the tees, and maybe the chip camo cap, I'd be at damn near $1000, then.

Damn big spender smokeyface
Poor college lifestyle might not make it for F/W ;/
August 23, 2012 @ 04:19:08
Hahaha the Cairo hoodie is so played out lol I hope the hooded vest doesn't get sold out, wish me luck

Hooded vest droppin now too?!?
August 23, 2012 @ 04:19:55
People are about to sleep on these, while I'm ashin' my blunt on the lords face. smokeyface

lol dead
August 23, 2012 @ 04:20:00
finna cwap the three6 tee so fast that i catch motion sickness

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x