[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:44
how much for the black backpack for?
Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:48
Pindot is about $320

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:49
how much for the black backpack for?

Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:49
Pindot is about $320

Price on denim hoodie?
Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:54
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Tank-top-t-shirt-M-medium-Grey-Black-rare/251134216936?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=15687&cmd=ViewItem&autorefresh=true&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_917
legit check anyone?
Aug 24, 2012 @ 01:59
Copped a three six mafia tee. Its runs bigger than their other tees. I got a Large like always and that shit fits long as fuck.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:02
Bright Tweed was the last one at SupLA around 3 pm
^Colors are vibrant, one of my favorite camps to date

Dogs and ducks shirt was a cop for me until i saw that $136 price tag like seriously
to each his own but i love the last supper hoodie and copped it in reg.
also got that red riding hood tee smokeyface
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Tank-top-t-shirt-M-medium-Grey-Black-rare/251134216936?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=15687&cmd=ViewItem&autorefresh=true&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_917
legit check anyone?

Fake as a fakers fake.
I've never see that tag before on a tank, and that Supreme tag is way off.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

DAVONTE IS BACK!!!!!!

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:03
So after going at 11 and going home cause the line was dumb long I went back because someone on here said they went 1230 and got a 3 6 tee. I assumed the line was gone but it was just as long almost. I went to the back. after 5 minutes of no movement i cut to the very front because i realized it a friggin supreme release and after another solid hour and a half of pushing through grade schoolers I got in got my shit and dipped. a grey 3 6 tee (not a "juicy j" shirt little guys), a red/black 8 ball cap and a black sunrise tee. Easily the best pieces that were left. all the good hats were gone by then (5 pm'ish) and the smaller sizes in 3 6 tees sold out while i was inside. I also clearly saw mad people buying multiple 3 6 tees but when i went in it was a one per person limit. w.e

lesson learned to never do this again. the last supper hoodies were terrible btw

Did they have small in the tee's?
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:04
that bright tweed camp looks like some bedazzled jewelry a trashy bitch would wear on her wrist

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:05
So after going at 11 and going home cause the line was dumb long I went back because someone on here said they went 1230 and got a 3 6 tee. I assumed the line was gone but it was just as long almost. I went to the back. after 5 minutes of no movement i cut to the very front because i realized it a friggin supreme release and after another solid hour and a half of pushing through grade schoolers I got in got my shit and dipped. a grey 3 6 tee (not a "juicy j" shirt little guys), a red/black 8 ball cap and a black sunrise tee. Easily the best pieces that were left. all the good hats were gone by then (5 pm'ish) and the smaller sizes in 3 6 tees sold out while i was inside. I also clearly saw mad people buying multiple 3 6 tees but when i went in it was a one per person limit. w.e

lesson learned to never do this again. the last supper hoodies were terrible btw

If you just stuck it out 11 you could have got whatever you wanted. What was sold out? kinda rare shit sells out in London on the first day

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:06
Does the Navy Pin Dot Shell have red dots or are they a brighter color like pink/fuchsia? Seems to me like it would be red but I just want to be sure. TIA

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:09
Isn't more stuff coming out next week on thursday when the web store comes back up? I'm just wondering though since someone said it many pages back. Either way, I'm gonna have a hard time getting anything I'm assuming. Hopefully my first season with supreme ends up well tongueface
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:14
Imma miss the last supper hoodie. Already had plans for next weeks dough. I think imma just go for the red ridding hood tee, grey box logo, and torn between red and purple split pullover.
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:31
If anyone has any confirmed prices to share, could you please message them to me? I know everyone fucking hates on the FAQ thread but some people might use it... thanks.

diamonds are forever.

Inactive User

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:34
Any chance of a re-stock tomorrow? I got to Supreme at 10am and couldn't get anything because they closed on the last remaning people I was outside for 9 hours and couldn't get in because of the hectic line.
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:35
does the sunrise tee only come in black? that is the only color ive seen of it
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:36
Any chance of a re-stock tomorrow? I got to Supreme at 10am and couldn't get anything because they closed on the last remaning people I was outside for 9 hours and couldn't get in because of the hectic line.
You must be new here nigga they dont restock every day only on saturday and your a fucking dumbass to stand on a line for 9 hours without that hookup smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface damn bruh

Bitch Curved me, You know I'ma have to stunt on her!

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:36
That line was hella long, I got off work at 4 and peeped that shit at like 5:30. Line started around the corner where g-star was. Oh well, ima check it out tomorrow I need that trip 6 tee And burgundy flight camp. If you guys where unlucky with the store just wait for the online. If you miss the online drop.. Well then your assed out lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:37
does the sunrise tee only come in black? that is the only color ive seen of it

All tees come in multiple colors. Most people who post pics buy the one they show in the preview because they believe the best one is the one shown.
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:38
@patrickswazy hahaha, you still got that quote in your sig, i fucking died the day he said that

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:39

herb

finagle

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:40
Lmao, hell yea. ^

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:40
does the last supper hoody fit TTS?
Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:48
Lmao, hell yea. ^

i think that played a small role in me buying the tee lol

Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:56
One more time, if anyone got one today or is going to LA or NY tomorrow and grabs a large navy Last Supper hoodie I'll trade for a DS pair of size 11 CDG sk8-his or two DS pairs of Huf shoes and any tees in my sig + cash.
Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:05

its supreme so what do you think?

finagle

Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
One more time, if anyone got one today or is going to LA or NY tomorrow and grabs a large navy Last Supper hoodie I'll trade for a DS pair of size 11 CDG sk8-his or two DS pairs of Huf shoes and any tees in my sig + cash.

thirsty as fuck. why dont u just wait for the online release

Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:06

its supreme so what do you think?

APPLAUSE TO YOU, THAT REALLY ANSWERED MY QUESTION.

edit: I'm going TTS and worse comes to worse, I'll sell or trade.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0