Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 23, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
guerrillainthemist

Thoughts on the tree camo scheme? The backpacks are nice imo.

I like the tree camo but the orange one is just too much for me. I prefer the green.

Green is cool too. But the white makes that shit pop out at ya. But I'm no good with white, id get that shit dirty quick. Might go off on that green too.

But other than the painted camo and flight satin (and maybe the ducks and chip camo) all the other camps seem mediocre. Well to me at least.

August 23, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
dalek

No correlation? Maybe if you were here when S/S dropped, you would know that the japan site had nearly everything on there that dropped on the US site the next day.
Dumb ass june members trying to talk shit when this is their first supreme drop.

That's funny though 'cause the Japan site updates on Sunday/Monday, not Thursday.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

No correlation? Maybe if you were here when S/S dropped, you would know that the japan site had nearly everything on there that dropped on the US site the next day.
Dumb ass june members trying to talk shit when this is their first supreme drop.

That's funny though 'cause the Japan site updates on Sunday/Monday, not Thursday.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 23, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
pigionz

S/O to the nigga workin at my local gamestop, the only nigga in my area wearing sup.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 23, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
REVS

coming down from nor cal for the release tomorrow will that shit be as crazy as the sb release? just tryna cop a couple camps, how early should i get there??

You should leave about 10 hours ago.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 23, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
REVS

Dont know if anyone posted this pic of the line. I saw you guys were talking about it.

Lol, look at the fat kid.

he must be camping for the water canteen

It's always the herbs and ducks that get in line the earliest.

What's a duck?
And peep the nigga with them crocs or granny shoes on with da safari

To answer your question, a duck is the Florida equivalent of being called a lame.

Hahaha that's the gayest shit I've heard in a while. Florida's corny as fuck.

August 23, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
senorhenry

so what time will the Japan online shop open pacific time?
August 23, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
REVS

whats the spec on SS?

Not much, everyones just making fun of the kids who are already camping. Guy said his buddy left for SupNY at 3:30pm today and he's 20th in line. Someone suppose to jot down whats dropping and post it tomorrow morning, but I'm sure someone on here will too.

August 23, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
senorhenry

how can you tell if a supreme cdg hoodie is legit? tag wise
August 23, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
vintagesocks

I just skip the first drop. everyone hops on that 1st one like they never seen Supreme before. The Thursdays after mellow out. Everything will be fine.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
Ishyaboi™

whats the spec on SS?

Not much, everyones just making fun of the kids who are already camping. Guy said his buddy left for SupNY at 3:30pm today and he's 20th in line. Someone suppose to jot down whats dropping and post it tomorrow morning, but I'm sure someone on here will too.

^^ I really hope this happens.

diamonds are forever.

August 23, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
REVS

whats the spec on SS?

If it's posted on SS and no one posts it yet on HB tomorrow morning, I'll do it.

August 23, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
jplarr

cairos, all tees and sidewinder 5 panels confirmed
August 23, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Ishyaboi™

whats the spec on SS?

If it's posted on SS and no one posts it yet on HB tomorrow morning, I'll do it.

diamonds are forever.

August 23, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Silver Price

coming down from nor cal for the release tomorrow will that shit be as crazy as the sb release? just tryna cop a couple camps, how early should i get there??

too late.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 23, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
PAPOUCHE

Dont know if anyone posted this pic of the line. I saw you guys were talking about it.

What's a duck?

To answer your question, a duck is the Florida equivalent of being called a lame.

^ This guy is a duck.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 23, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
jplarr

S New Eras, 8 Ball 5 panel and small box zip ups confirmed
August 23, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
antommy6

If I go to the NY flagship store on Friday, do you think they will have anything available or restocked? I usually buy my stuff online but I might want to try and make it to the store for this collection.
August 23, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Panther.

anybody proxying?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 23, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
blvckpiggy

http://www.holycowclothing.com/blog/?p=5391
August 23, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
REVS

What's a duck?

^ This guy is a duck.

Hahaha ouch man, that hurts.

August 23, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
senorhenry

http://ccrew.bigcartel.com/product/supreme-x-cdg-hooded-sweatshirt-in-navy

lol anyone wanna vouch for me? hard to believe cdg hoodie will go for 64 (including code). at first when i saw it i was so tempted but decided its most likely a fake. anyone wanna confirm?
August 23, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
lordlukey

im at the london store so i'll be copping shit 5 hours before u lot, ill post what i can see
August 23, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
mrteebonilla

im at the london store so i'll be copping shit 5 hours before u lot, ill post what i can see

good lookin out and everyone dont forget about the LNDN facebook page

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

August 23, 2012 @ 02:41 AM

Inactive

senorhenry, whoever that is is just using the Stock photo from Supreme's own images.

You can't see see that dude? White background, just like Supreme does, the way Supreme positions their clothes for the picture, etc.

You ever watched the behind the scenes of a Mc Donalds hamburger commercial, how they lay the burger a certain way to be MOST appealing.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 23, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
PAPOUCHE

http://ccrew.bigcartel.com/product/supreme-x-cdg-hooded-sweatshirt-in-navy

lol anyone wanna vouch for me? hard to believe cdg hoodie will go for 64 (including code). at first when i saw it i was so tempted but decided its most likely a fake. anyone wanna confirm?

These can't be legit dude.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 23, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
senorhenry

senorhenry, whoever that is is just using the Stock photo from Supreme's own images.

You can't see see that dude? White background, just like Supreme does, the way Supreme positions their clothes for the picture, etc.

You ever watched the behind the scenes of a Mc Donalds hamburger commercial, how they lay the burger a certain way to be MOST appealing.

haha ive actually seen it. aite so im assuming youre confirming that its clearly fake. thanks!
August 23, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
REVS

August 23, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
catch-22

http://www.holycowclothing.com/blog/?p=5391

i'm assuming this lists the first weeks drop?
August 23, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
RiFF RaFF

web store opens next thursday right? if i remember clearly from the other seasons they wait a week to open it.

Be about it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.