FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 23, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

damn the Box Logo Hoodie seems like the only thing HB cares about lol.... just like last year.razz
thirsty for that box logo display

Luii, I hear theres a new obey snapback, maybe you should check that out.
Also a sale on womens jean jackets at target my dude

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

qrct1

stop the rico suave pyramid
keep dat shit away

aeterna13.com

♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Edit: There's a inside hook up that most of you should know about considering it was posted in this thread already..

better than those trash camp caps from f/w line,

You don't get it.

if you're talking about rico suave, dude's been suspended for a minute. dont know why though

No Im saying this nigga tryna be the new rico, all he needs now is a dumb word like ''sword''

who does "this nigga" refer to

pretty sure the guy who said there's an "inside hook up"

oh, kinda confused me cuz that dude's never actually posted any exclusive info like rico used to here and on SWO. Speaking of inside info, what happened to BK? dude's legit as fuck

It was a joke (:

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 23, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
donadamsky

Edit: There's a inside hook up that most of you should know about considering it was posted in this thread already..

better than those trash camp caps from f/w line,

You don't get it.

if you're talking about rico suave, dude's been suspended for a minute. dont know why though

No Im saying this nigga tryna be the new rico, all he needs now is a dumb word like ''sword''

who does "this nigga" refer to

pretty sure the guy who said there's an "inside hook up"

oh, kinda confused me cuz that dude's never actually posted any exclusive info like rico used to here and on SWO. Speaking of inside info, what happened to BK? dude's legit as fuck

It was a joke (:

apparently i didnt get it lol

August 23, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
PAPOUCHE

Dont know if anyone posted this pic of the line. I saw you guys were talking about it.

Lol, look at the fat kid.

he must be camping for the water canteen

It's always the herbs and ducks that get in line the earliest.

What's a duck?
And peep the nigga with them crocs or granny shoes on with da safari

To answer your question, a duck is the Florida equivalent of being called a lame.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 23, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
donadamsky

^still die every time i think of that water canteen comment about the fat kid. lmao

August 23, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
chicago89

what time will the drop be online?
August 23, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
pigionz

the thirst is really real

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 23, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
donadamsky

does the london store still give out drop info the night b4 if u call? or did they have to stop doing that...

August 23, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
cdean00

^still die every time i think of that water canteen comment about the fat kid. lmao

made my night
August 23, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

what time will the drop be online?

August 23, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

does the london store still give out drop info the night b4 if u call? or did they have to stop doing that...

Pretty sure they stopped that. You can still get some info out of the NY guys, but they aren't going to sit there and read off a 10 item list to you. If you ask about an item, they'll say yes/no if you're not a dick/annoying.
August 23, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
donadamsky

Pretty sure they stopped that. You can still get some info out of the NY guys, but they aren't going to sit there and read off a 10 item list to you. If you ask about an item, they'll say yes/no if you're not a dick/annoying.

someone should call and ask if north face's are dropping 2moro and see if they get pissed lol

August 23, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

someone should call and ask if north face's are dropping 2moro and see if they get pissed lol

This is a prime example of why the employees are so-called "assholes." Because they have to put up with shit like this.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
reeser

Guys, did you all forget that you can just check the jp supreme site the night before and they have all the shit updated, basically showing what's gonna drop.

There is absolutely NO correlation between the Japan drops and the NY/LA/London drops. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.

No correlation? Maybe if you were here when S/S dropped, you would know that the japan site had nearly everything on there that dropped on the US site the next day.
Dumb ass june members trying to talk shit when this is their first supreme drop.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Guys, did you all forget that you can just check the jp supreme site the night before and they have all the shit updated, basically showing what's gonna drop.

There is absolutely NO correlation between the Japan drops and the NY/LA/London drops. Stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.

No correlation? Maybe if you were here when S/S dropped, you would know that the japan site had nearly everything on there that dropped on the US site the next day.
Dumb ass june members trying to talk shit when this is their first supreme drop.

LMFAO. You're either lying to yourself or you're dumb enough to believe the lies that you're feeding yourself.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
guerrillainthemist

Thoughts on the tree camo scheme? The backpacks are nice imo.

August 23, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
LGeeZY

Good enough for resale
Wanted the backpack but it looks a bit big
August 23, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
donadamsky

This is a prime example of why the employees are so-called "assholes." Because they have to put up with shit like this.

thing is, what i said was a joke, and some people are dumb and ignorant enough to actually need that question answered

August 23, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Fonze

I need that fucking African Windbreaker.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
guerrillainthemist

Good enough for resale
Wanted the backpack but it looks a bit big

That's true. Looks big. Wish there were some specs on them before hand so I could decide if I should get it or not.
What I'm really fiending for are those flight satin. Daaaamn. smile cool

August 23, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
reeser

LMFAO. You're either lying to yourself or you're dumb enough to believe the lies that you're feeding yourself.

Go get a fucking haircut you bum. I think you're a little too old to be buying supreme.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
Panther.

duck = dumb fuck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 23, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Go get a fucking haircut you bum. I think you're a little too old to be buying supreme.

Dat ugly white nigga life

August 23, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
.AG23.

lol if you honestly think hes too old to wear supreme youre probably too young.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
leify23

Dat elitism. A 7 month stint on hypebeast isnt a dick extention, or a degree. Just sayin'

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 23, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
tomo.

Is anybody feeling the Reversible Striped Down Jacket? Doesn't seem to be getting any love on here at the moment! What price do you reckon? $220?
August 23, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Fonze

I hope the African Windbreaker isn't more than 150, ain't tryna break the pockets too much.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
kenyatta

coming down from nor cal for the release tomorrow will that shit be as crazy as the sb release? just tryna cop a couple camps, how early should i get there??

drank.

August 23, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
guerrillainthemist

I like the tree camo but the orange one is just too much for me. I prefer the green.

Green is cool too. But the white makes that shit pop out at ya. But I'm no good with white, id get that shit dirty quick. Might go off on that green too.

But other than the painted camo and flight satin (and maybe the ducks and chip camo) all the other camps seem mediocre. Well to me at least.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.