Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 22, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

8 ball coach jacket is the only thing i really wanna cop from this collection... but isnt the 8 ball sign gang related?? a nigga don wanna get shot

Ask Yummy Sandifer

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
mobbyluii

best place to park is the highschool on melrose and fairfax. theres a little parking lot as soon as you turn on melrose to your left. they say its a tow away zone but no one keeps track of who comes in and out of that lot. i park there every time.

someone call the towing company now...

IG: @mobbyluii

August 22, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
ugzilla

everyone going in cars , while I have to skate it all the way over there from my house sad
August 22, 2012 @ 06:46 PM

Inactive

August 22, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
mobbyluii

damn the Box Logo Hoodie seems like the only thing HB cares about lol.... just like last year.razz
thirsty for that box logo display

Weren't you exposed wearing a bulls snapback with a jean jacket? Worry about mitchell and ness

1) it was a 49ers snapback
2) it wasnt mitchell and ness.

plus that has nothing to do with what I posted so stay on topic...

August 22, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
Silver Price

it's because this shit is a free for all. honestly, as herby as this may sound, a tagged picture depicting multiple pieces (probably about 10 or so) from your supreme belongings, and judging from that just about everyone can say if they give a shit about what you say or not. i think members should have to prove themselves and not be given automatic respect enough to post whatever they want.

This forum is just complete bullshit most of the time because every other person is looking for 'e-cred' by criticising other peoples opinions and shit. If niggly members were banned and everyone just remain chilled it could be more beneficial. Right now its just a bunch of 13 year olds trying to get one up on everyone.The 'proving yourself' would just be alot easier if hypebeast was closed from the public, but i guess part of the beauty is that it isnt

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 22, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
Yung Urameshi

Shoutouts to the door guy at SupNY cool

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 22, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
Trespace

Seriously, that shiz is ugly.
The sweatpants are vomit inducing.

Wish they had the box logo hoodie in burgundy again though.

They'll probably have that next f/w. They seem to switch between red and burgundy but white, black, navy, and grey are regularly released.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
machiavelli

Question:

Does anyone know how the line situation looks outside of the Supreme New York location?
How much do you thing the Three 6 Mafia tee's will retail for?
How much do pull-over hoodies usually retail for?
STFU

Selling a green s wool, navy houndstooth, and yellow pinstripe snapbacks for cheap! HMU with trades and cash.

August 22, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
noteworthy

suspended

Seriously, that shiz is ugly.
The sweatpants are vomit inducing.

Wish they had the box logo hoodie in burgundy again though.

They'll probably have that next f/w. They seem to switch between red and burgundy but white, black, navy, and grey are regularly released.
they don't have drops like 09 anymore best season for me
August 22, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
alfie17

suspended

Is HTF pre orders What's dropping tomorrow?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 22, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Is HTF pre orders What's dropping tomorrow?

not sure if srs...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
alfie17

suspended

I'm not even trolling jw cos someone said that it is and someone said it isnt.. Looking for confirmation smile

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 22, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
slap

Theres no confirmation till the day we see the price on the item.
Everything now is speculation.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 22, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
0mar

I've walked into the shop, whenever i wanted, never queued, and never missed out on anything i wanted.

Step your game up.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
kr00kd

I've walked into the shop, whenever i wanted, never queued, and never missed out on anything i wanted.

Step your game up.

dat UK life

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 22, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
donadamsky

Step your game up.

yeah cuz shit sits in london, lucky assholes lol

August 22, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
leify23

Step your game up.

No accomplishment in the London shop....walked in casually two weeks after the CDG drop and got the camps in two colourways...shit takes an age to sell-out

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 22, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
formulalopez

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?
I have a good feeling that they're gonna sit...

Sit really? You must be new.
They're just so ugly but idk I guess it's the fact that they're box logo hoodies.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 22, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
donadamsky

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?

They're just so ugly but idk I guess it's the fact that they're box logo hoodies.

i thought everyone was gonna be all over the camo BL's, then again HB is only a small % of supreme customers...

August 22, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
0mar

Step your game up.

No accomplishment in the London shop....walked in casually two weeks after the CDG drop and got the camps in two colourways...shit takes an age to sell-out

did you get SBs?
August 22, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
leify23

Step your game up.

did you get SBs?

Yeah 2 pairs...your point?

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 22, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
illset

Only thing I've seen sell out quick reasonably quick in London was the Kate tee (didn't want it personally but friend did).

Will go Saturday pick up what I need.

Best piece is the Schott leather pea coat but tbf that's nothing to do with Supreme. Unless the cut is different seems like the standard Navy Schott pea coat.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
0mar

Step your game up.

did you get SBs?

I was just asking. Attitude.
August 22, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
valleyla

Or the fact it's camo.
August 22, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
mobbyluii

Or the fact it's camo.

I aint going to say shit about the hoodie till I see it person or a fit pic...

WalkingCactus

holy sweet jesus dat black workers jacket. suprised

I'm not the real aquaman

kevii

Step your game up.
you not about that USA camp life
tomo.

Step your game up.

did you get SBs?

Did the SBs sell out on release day?

CDG camps after 2 weeks? Picked up A Floral after a week but 2 weeks is mad. Gotta love Supreme London.
August 22, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
LGeeZY

Burgundy Flight Satin is flames

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.