Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 22, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Mr_Chukes

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?
I have a good feeling that they're gonna sit...

no it wont anything camo flys off the sleeves.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
THEBIGNB

Split pull over tomaro???

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

August 22, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
DAB DILLINGER

7 people are already in line at Supreme LA
August 22, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
ugzilla

7 people are already in line at Supreme LA

damn, are you going to camp?
August 22, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
californiarider

Yo HB fam thats going to Sup La to camp , we should all meet up.

word someone should hold spots ;)

you going to camp?

naw might get there early tomorrow though hbu?

IG: @thesupersun

August 22, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
ugzilla

you going to camp?

yeah me too proabably get there like 5 a.m or a little before, hopefully there's not a big line by the time I get there.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
DAB DILLINGER

I'm guessing the line is gonna be pretty big if it's only 11 and that many people already lined up. And @ugzilla i'm not sure yet.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

you going to camp?

yeah me too proabably get there like 5 a.m or a little before, hopefully there's not a big line by the time I get there.

Honestly get there before midnight, the line gets so much bigger from midnight to like 4 am.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ugzilla

you going to camp?

Honestly get there before midnight, the line gets so much bigger from midnight to like 4 am.

oh alright man, you going to go?
August 22, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
mello

Dang.. I wish I was in LA. I'd so go camp in line.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
jmac100394

damn the Box Logo Hoodie seems like the only thing HB cares about lol.... just like last year.razz
thirsty for that box logo display

Weren't you exposed wearing a bulls snapback with a jean jacket? Worry about mitchell and ness
August 22, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
judgemyjoindate

damn the Box Logo Hoodie seems like the only thing HB cares about lol.... just like last year.razz

Weren't you exposed wearing a bulls snapback with a jean jacket? Worry about mitchell and ness

that ether.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 22, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
Silver Price

that ether.

and this is why noone cares about the hb supreme thread anymore. back to ss

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 22, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

I don't know yet the friend that I've camped with for the past couple years can't make it and I'm not trying to camp by myself.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
ugzilla

I don't know yet the friend that I've camped with for the past couple years can't make it and I'm not trying to camp by myself.

oh alright I'm going by myself, so you said a little before midnight and I should get a good spot?
August 22, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
judgemyjoindate

it's because this shit is a free for all. honestly, as herby as this may sound, a tagged picture depicting multiple pieces (probably about 10 or so) from your supreme belongings, and judging from that just about everyone can say if they give a shit about what you say or not. i think members should have to prove themselves and not be given automatic respect enough to post whatever they want.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 22, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Silver Price

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?
I have a good feeling that they're gonna sit...

....are you both fucking high? do you know how many people these days nut their pants over camo?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 22, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
Silver Price

wow it really pains me inside to read some of these posts and know they're serious

August 22, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
melvinj23

Anyone find out the hidden meaning or message behind the Last Supper pullover? The photo looks pretty identical to the original last supper portrait. Just wondering if you guys got any insight cuz I'm really debating on getting a box logo or that.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

oh alright I'm going by myself, so you said a little before midnight and I should get a good spot?

Yeah. You should be fine. Little advice the pizza place across the street is pretty good and stays open till 6:30
August 22, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
jrich703

HTF has what's gonna drop or are they wrong??

according to the man himself the stock he's put up and the prices are just speculation from all his years of reselling.. nothing set in stone...

Thx

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

August 22, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
ugzilla

August 22, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
leify23

it's because this shit is a free for all. honestly, as herby as this may sound, a tagged picture depicting multiple pieces (probably about 10 or so) from your supreme belongings, and judging from that just about everyone can say if they give a shit about what you say or not. i think members should have to prove themselves and not be given automatic respect enough to post whatever they want.

This forum is just complete bullshit most of the time because every other person is looking for 'e-cred' by criticising other peoples opinions and shit. If niggly members were banned and everyone just remain chilled it could be more beneficial. Right now its just a bunch of 13 year olds trying to get one up on everyone.The 'proving yourself' would just be alot easier if hypebeast was closed from the public, but i guess part of the beauty is that it isnt

Instagram - LE11FFF

ugzilla

Yeah. You should be fine. Little advice the pizza place across the street is pretty good and stays open till 6:30

alright man , thanks
ugzilla

one question where do you guys all park if i ever go for future references to camp. do you guys park by the cuts or what? i have heard once about cars being towed away and shit.

you talking about LA ?
August 22, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
StephonPurham

August 22, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
slap

Don't forget about Canters cool

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 22, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
ugzilla

one question where do you guys all park if i ever go for future references to camp. do you guys park by the cuts or what? i have heard once about cars being towed away and shit.

you talking about LA ?

yeahh LA

yeh you park in the streets around to store just look out for the parking signs also i think you can park on fairfax but there's parking meters and you got to to keep putting in change , what time you heading there ?
August 22, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
StephonPurham

best place to park is the highschool on melrose and fairfax. theres a little parking lot as soon as you turn on melrose to your left. they say its a tow away zone but no one keeps track of who comes in and out of that lot. i park there every time.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

you talking about LA ?

yeahh LA

I park as close to the store as i can i try to be on fairfax and just feed my meter a buck an hour starting at like 7am.
That way when everyone packs up there shit in the car you're close.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.