Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Solid season. A lot of the camps definitely ring a bell for me.

that chip cap is clutch

I think last season's camps were better, the outerwear is killer though.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Trespace

Only camp Im feelin is the dogs and ducks. All the other camps are pretty basic to me but they still look ok.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
jacobsever

Line 8 deep in LA all pinoys

The pinoys that line up at supLA are fucking awkward

GOOD! they can grab all tha Smalls!

Does the store really stock smalls? Because when I went in on the day the cheerleader and arabic tees drop, I asked for a size small and Lucas told me they don't carry them.

August 22, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
mcgotkicks

Does the store really stock smalls? Because when I went in on the day the cheerleader and arabic tees drop, I asked for a size small and Lucas told me they don't carry them.

they do small for certain items only. for example they did small box logo hoodies last year.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
AGar

same. i was there when they dropped the stardust etc. tees and when the DJ and arabic tees came out asking for a small and nope razz

Bout it, Bout it

August 22, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
cdean00

i have a weird obsession with that green tree camo camp, its getting slept on hard
August 22, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
kayvin

^not at all. shit's steezy. i'm on the white.
August 22, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
jacobsever

they do small for certain items only. for example they did small box logo hoodies last year.

Cool. I don't really care too much about shirts and stuff, I can always shrink those. But I hope some of the outerwear comes in smalls. 'Specially a NF collab.

August 22, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
mcgotkicks

^not at all. shit's steezy. i'm on the white.

greens for me
August 22, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
CHartman1221

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.

You aren't going to get anything on any good releases, get the one item then check out, go back and get the smaller shit

Thats how I got my CDG Hoodie and Camp. I knew I wanted the Hoodie more than the hat, so I bought that, then looked at the Camps and saw that they were still avaliable and they were, so I bought the Red Box Logo CDG Camp as well. Just seperately.

$10 shipping on each is a bitch. But a lot better than resale.

Haha, yeah exactly. Their shipping is pretty good though. I get my items within 2-3 days and it's only $10 no matter the weight of the package. So I don't mind doing it at all. Plus I usually get more stickers as well.

lmao. this guy just justified paying an extra $10 by saying that he's getting extra stickers.

That wasn't my point, I just said $10 isn't a bad price... AND you get more stickers. Learn how to interpret stuff dude.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
CHartman1221

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.

What stores in Chicago you coppin' shit from online that sells out that fast? Not trying to sound like a dick I'm just curious (no homo).

It was just a Limited Jugrnaut x Chuck Inglish hat.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
projunt

How much do you guys see the 3 6 shirt reselling for? Kinda wanna cop to trade for a Lou reed

don't resell. sad

Only camp Im feelin is the dogs and ducks. All the other camps are pretty basic to me but they still look ok.

I'm not feelin the dog and ducks but i do agree with you saying the other camps are basic.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
noteworthy

suspended

whats price speculation on SS about the Ipad case? forreal that shit is gonna be overly expensive but I want it

No discussion that I see...Can't be more than $50, but I don't know how much those cases usually cost.
it is a collab with porter so expect the price to be up there.
August 22, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
noteworthy

suspended

Honestly to the people new to this and are buying the most hyped items just to resell don't do it because basically you will just flood the market with that one item and people that actually really wanted the item will have to pay rape for there shit because of that. grab the things that you like don't grab them because of the hype surrounding it you always gotta put creativity in your fits.
August 22, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
bansheettub

what do you guys think of the dogs and ducks chore coat? And estimate on the pricing?
August 22, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
CHartman1221

How do people like that lame ass fag Cam Jan get multiple of one item? Like he got 3 or 4 pairs of the SB's just to resell... I wasn't even allowed to get one of each color of the Floral Camp.
August 22, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
guerrillainthemist

Someone post a pic of how long the lines are. I've never waited at a release and don't plan on it. I got better things to do.

August 22, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
Cleophus

I was really digging the M-51 until I seen the gonz drawing on the back man..
August 22, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
CHartman1221

Someone post a pic of how long the lines are. I've never waited at a release and don't plan on it. I got better things to do.

They're usually around the block at least. That's how they were when I was in New York last year anyway.
August 22, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
lordlukey

i want the cairo pullover, but choosing the colour is a hard decision
August 22, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
formulalopez

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?
I have a good feeling that they're gonna sit...

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 22, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
troyboyblack

Honestly to the people new to this and are buying the most hyped items just to resell don't do it because basically you will just flood the market with that one item and people that actually really wanted the item will have to pay rape for there shit because of that. grab the things that you like don't grab them because of the hype surrounding it you always gotta put creativity in your fits.
well said. Fuck the hype with the sbs I wore em. And anyone else feeling the purple corduroy club jacket? Or the champion pullover. Siiick season coming. And the hammer. Damn.

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

August 22, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
troyboyblack

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?
will be the first one gone

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

August 22, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
thegodfather

Then don't ask
August 22, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
alfie17

suspended

Red Cairo pullover & black box logo cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 22, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
hiroshima

....edit....

シティーボーイ

August 22, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
hiroshima

....edit....

シティーボーイ

August 22, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
YoungRizal

8 ball coach jacket is the only thing i really wanna cop from this collection... but isnt the 8 ball sign gang related?? a nigga don wanna get shot

You aint bout that life b. stop

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

August 22, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
YoungRizal

Sit really? You must be new.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

August 22, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
Liteskin Yusuke

Those camo box logos are gonna peak at like 300

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.