Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 22, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
papes

How much do the small box logo crew necks from last season go for these days...

you can find a few at least in the 100 range. i saw a black box crew in the marketplace go for 110

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

August 22, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Anyone who wants to know sizing info the the box logo hoodie just wait till the size chart comes out..since they will most likely not release 1st drop (if im not mistaken)
I'm pretty happy the box logo hoodies are dropping in late November/December.

SUPER stoked that the football top is coming out next week. Fuck a 1st period, bruh.

Last years Blk/Red Football Top>>>>>

But I won't front...I'll prolly still cop this seasons.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
papes

Anyone who wants to know sizing info the the box logo hoodie just wait till the size chart comes out..since they will most likely not release 1st drop (if im not mistaken)

SUPER stoked that the football top is coming out next week. Fuck a 1st period, bruh.

Last years Football Top>>>>>

i feel bummed out because i traded mines and i liked it alot...

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

August 22, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
hooper

Oh FUCK...I just realized how much of a shit show this place will be regarding the email confirmations, shipping confirmations and all that. This place will be unreadable come 11:05 next Wednesday.

and everyone complaining about duck placement on their camps like with the florals....
August 22, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Gauntlet

How much do supreme box logo hoodies retail for online?
and hows the quality on them? worth the money?
anyone?

retail for 228
quality is shit
not worth the money

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

August 22, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Last years Football Top>>>>>

i feel bummed out because i traded mines and i liked it alot...

I still want the Grey/Navy one.

August 22, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
The Ders

anyone?

retail for 228
quality is shit
not worth the money

Not funny.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Oh FUCK...I just realized how much of a shit show this place will be regarding the email confirmations, shipping confirmations and all that. This place will be unreadable come 11:05 next Wednesday.

and everyone complaining about duck placement on their camps like with the florals....

My Natural floral came out like shit, my navy one is dope and my Apache is cool

August 22, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
christopher.

fuck... hell yeah. Sucks that this season's isn't mesh, but oh well.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
mrteebonilla

So... FAQ Thread?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 22, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
Gauntlet

anyone?

retail for 228
quality is shit
not worth the money

Not funny.

also not a necessary question. Reading back a couple pages along with some common sense wouldve answered everything.

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

August 22, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
ChicagoLDRS

It's not mesh, but the font was dope and the numbers were outlined and looked dope too. Is this year's black one have silver or white? I'm hoping for a silver/Raiders look

August 22, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
christopher.

It's not mesh, but the font was dope and the numbers were outlined and looked dope too. Is this year's black one have silver or white? I'm hoping for a silver/Raiders look
black seem to have silver. What older jersey are you talking about? You have me thinking about the Hennessy.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
The Ders

anyone?

retail for 228
quality is shit
not worth the money

Not funny.

also not a necessary question. Reading back a couple pages along with some common sense wouldve answered everything.

True. I wonder what shoes collabs they'll have for F/w, I think RicoSuave said Air Forces or something like that but I don't know how true that is.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
WalkingCactus

Sorry if this question is repeated but if im about 5'9 and 140 should i get a medium or large box logo hoodie i have heard they run small but i am not sure.
Thanks
you're super tall but so skinny. hmmm I think Medium would work best.

5'9 is tall? I'm 6'2, 180 and Large fits me perfectly.

is it baggy? cause if its a lil big that's okay but i just dont wanna size up and wear it like a retard

How far does it fall below the waist? I'm 6'3" and i don't want to like bend down and have my lower back showing like a cheap hussy, cause that's how most clothes fit.

I'm not the real aquaman

August 22, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
Yung Urameshi

The reflective l/s shirt is fresh, but not worth the 60-80 price tag.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 22, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
cdean00

STFU
August 22, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
ChicagoLDRS

black seem to have silver. What older jersey are you talking about? You have me thinking about the Hennessy.

Hennessy was stupid dope, still pissed I slept on that and the Paisley...the Henny jersey sat for a while too. I was talking about this:

August 22, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
Ishyaboi™

Yeah I made an FAQ thread cuz I was tired of seeing people get yelled at for innocent questions. And those questions do get annoying.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Fuck...matter of fact anyone know how much those Henny jerseys go for? Specifically the Red? (in Large hint hint)

August 22, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
mrteebonilla

Yeah I made an FAQ thread cuz I was tired of seeing people get yelled at for innocent questions. And those questions do get annoying.

you should probably update it then to make it useful...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 22, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
aldrxn

Hennessy was stupid dope, still pissed I slept on that and the Paisley...the Henny jersey sat for a while too. I was talking about this:

Yeah this one was way cleaner. Color combos were on point. Still might cop this seasons though.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
odb.

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.

You aren't going to get anything on any good releases, get the one item then check out, go back and get the smaller shit

Thats how I got my CDG Hoodie and Camp. I knew I wanted the Hoodie more than the hat, so I bought that, then looked at the Camps and saw that they were still avaliable and they were, so I bought the Red Box Logo CDG Camp as well. Just seperately.

$10 shipping on each is a bitch. But a lot better than resale.

Haha, yeah exactly. Their shipping is pretty good though. I get my items within 2-3 days and it's only $10 no matter the weight of the package. So I don't mind doing it at all. Plus I usually get more stickers as well.

lmao. this guy just justified paying an extra $10 by saying that he's getting extra stickers.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:19 AM

Inactive

anyone live in Pasadena? PM me.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 22, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
jlsupreme

Stop helping these noobs out, they'll figure it out just like everyone else has had to do. Y'all 2012 heads feelin' like OGs but then the same niggas you teach the skills to will be cart jacking and reselling.

Think back to last season, no one handed out the secrets to y'all...

this
August 22, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
christopher.

I like this season's better than these^. I think it's b/c i like the font of "Supreme". But yeah, Hennessy jersey>>>
August 22, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Sorry if this question is repeated but if im about 5'9 and 140 should i get a medium or large box logo hoodie i have heard they run small but i am not sure.
Thanks
you're super tall but so skinny. hmmm I think Medium would work best.

5'9 is tall? I'm 6'2, 180 and Large fits me perfectly.

is it baggy? cause if its a lil big that's okay but i just dont wanna size up and wear it like a retard

How far does it fall below the waist? I'm 6'3" and i don't want to like bend down and have my lower back showing like a cheap hussy, cause that's how most clothes fit.

lol'd at the hussy. Usually L and XL are the same length, but different width...That's generally speaking idk about the hoodies but I'm assuming that holds true.

August 22, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
sjohnnnn

I could never find a Hennessy jersey anywhere been look for a min now!

سبحان

August 22, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I like this season's better than these^. I think it's b/c i like the font of "Supreme". But yeah, Hennessy jersey>>>

If that black has reflective silver than I'm def bout to cop.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.