Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 22, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
mikebarn

TBH, I don't really mind the logos. People ask "Is that Champions?" you turn around "Nope, Supreme."

NOPE

SUPREME

SUPER HERB

the big ass champion logo is obnoxious

and the stars pullover + champion logo isnt?

thats what i was talking about..

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 22, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Ishyaboi™

TBH, I don't really mind the logos. People ask "Is that Champions?" you turn around "Nope, Supreme."

NOPE

SUPREME

SUPER HERB

the big ass champion logo is obnoxious

and the stars pullover + champion logo isnt?

thats what i was talking about..

sorry I thought you meant the hooded one.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
adaytoremeber

Sorry if this question is repeated but if im about 5'9 and 140 should i get a medium or large box logo hoodie i have heard they run small but i am not sure.
Thanks
August 22, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
christopher.

Sorry if this question is repeated but if im about 5'9 and 140 should i get a medium or large box logo hoodie i have heard they run small but i am not sure.
Thanks
you're super tall but so skinny. hmmm I think Medium would work best.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
tothemax

How much do supreme box logo hoodies retail for online?
and hows the quality on them? worth the money?
August 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?
Can somebody break down how their releases work online? I've only really fucked with 'em in store...
Are there specific release dates for each set of drops? Or do you have to like check the web store every day when it opens.

*sigh*

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

Word life...PS, this ya nigga Whips from SS.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Yung Urameshi

Thanks

5'9 is tall? I'm 6'2, 180 and Large fits me perfectly.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
adaytoremeber

Thanks

anyone else have any experience? i just wanna be sure
August 22, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
christopher.

Thanks

i meant he's tall for his weight. Probably should've said too skinny for his height.
ChicagoLDRS

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.

What stores in Chicago you coppin' shit from online that sells out that fast? Not trying to sound like a dick I'm just curious (no homo).

mrteebonilla

Someone just make a thread that knows most answers being asked right now...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

August 22, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
tothemax

August 22, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
The Ders

Back to Supreme...you guys really think that that horrendous Camo Box Logo will resell for alot?
August 22, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
tothemax

STFU
August 22, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
adaytoremeber

Thanks

is it baggy? cause if its a lil big that's okay but i just dont wanna size up and wear it like a retard
August 22, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Stop helping these noobs out, they'll figure it out just like everyone else has had to do. Y'all 2012 heads feelin' like OGs but then the same niggas you teach the skills to will be cart jacking and reselling.

Think back to last season, no one handed out the secrets to y'all...

August 22, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
adaytoremeber

anyone?

STOP

Go back a couple pages and look people have said it A LOT

I cant find things about sizing too much though
August 22, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Thanks

I thought that same thing when reading that. I'm a little shorter than you and about 5lbs heavier and all my Supreme shit is L across the board. Box Logo in L fits perfectly.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
christopher.

Stop helping these noobs out, they'll figure it out just like everyone else has had to do. Y'all 2012 heads feelin' like OGs but then the same niggas you teach the skills to will be cart jacking and reselling.
I think helping with personal sizing info is okay. I'm not giving out coppin info, though. But i feel ya
August 22, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
mrteebonilla

anyone?

STOP

Go back a couple pages and look people have said it A LOT

I cant find things about sizing too much though

learn to quote thanks

but ya people are so worried about shit for online when its over a week away..plenty of time everyone chill out

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

doughboy

I love it when people ask about what's dropping, sizing, and prices. Can never get enough of that. Never

Today was a good day.

ChicagoLDRS

$138, no one knows when they're dropping. Yes they're worth the price. It will literally be the best quality hoody you own and I'm not being sarcastic.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
adaytoremeber

Thanks

I thought that same thing when reading that. I'm a little shorter than you and about 5lbs heavier and all my Supreme shit is L across the board. Box Logo in L fits perfectly.

Thanks a bunch
August 22, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I think helping with personal sizing info is okay. I'm not giving out coppin info, though. But i feel ya

Yea I meant the webstore. Sizing shit I have no problem with, we should all just put the price of a box logo in our sigs and "release date: ???" to save time.

When I first copped from the web store I didn't ask a bunch of questions, I just did a google search and figured it out.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
mrteebonilla

Anyone who wants to know sizing info the the box logo hoodie just wait till the size chart comes out..since they will most likely not release 1st drop (if im not mistaken)

August 22, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Anyone who wants to know sizing info the the box logo hoodie just wait till the size chart comes out..since they will most likely not release 1st drop (if im not mistaken)

Just get your normal size, it's not rocket science. They fit snug, especially around the neck but once it's on they fit perfectly. If you want it roomier then size up if you like it snug then stay TTS. I've always gotten my normal size and never had a problem.

christopher.

I'm pretty happy the box logo hoodies are dropping in late November/December.

SUPER stoked that the football top is coming out next week. Fuck a 1st period, bruh.
Yung Urameshi

How much do the small box logo crew necks from last season go for these days...

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Oh FUCK...I just realized how much of a shit show this place will be regarding the email confirmations, shipping confirmations and all that. This place will be unreadable come 11:05 next Wednesday.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.