Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 22, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
ben8cv

should've seen it coming haha
August 22, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
guerrillainthemist

lol @ paying more than retail for anything supreme you dumbass pinoys trying to be tyler the creator
Pretty sure OF's fanbase is mostly composed of white kids.

Got nothing against white kids, I'm just saying.

True^ The demographics of OF are the ones that look like Lucas.

I'm just saying also.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
pigionz

wow it really pains me inside to read some of these posts and know they're serious

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 22, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Anthos

Seriously, to those askin all tha fuccin questions about how to purchase n what time and all that..JUST FUCKIN READ! Im fairly new to Supreme but i read so there was no need.. Fuckboys!....That Rose sweater tho!

2Ps -

August 22, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
donadamsky

Seriously, to those askin all tha fuccin questions about how to purchase n what time and all that..JUST FUCKIN READ! Im fairly new to Supreme but i read so there was no need.. Fuckboys!....That Rose sweater tho!

Thank you. everyone's new at some point and you kinda gotta learn the game on your own cuz its a rough crowd and most dudes arent gonna tell u all the secrets at the drop of a dime. S/S 12 was my first real season, but midway thru i pretty much had this shit figured out. Key rule for new heads: Dont ask every question that pops into your head, study up and you'll get it down after a few weeks of drops.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Ishyaboi™

Not sure why we're sleeping on this.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
donadamsky

Not sure why we're sleeping on this.

its not being slept on, many people have been talking about wanting it

August 22, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Ishyaboi™

^^ havent heard anyhing about it last 10ish pages. most people have been saying its because of the logo but honestly, I dont mind the logo.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
donadamsky

^^ havent heard anyhing about it last 10ish pages. most people have been saying its because of the logo but honestly, I dont mind the logo.

i thought the dislike of the "C" patch was for the crewneck, but u might be right too. I like the jacket, but none of the colorways strike me right.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Ishyaboi™

i thought the dislike of the "C" patch was for the crewneck, but u might be right too. I like the jacket, but none of the colorways strike me right.

navy and black pretty much would go with a lot of things (chinos, denim).
so would green but its sorta out there.

orange make ya boi look like a creamsicle.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
donadamsky

i feel you, but none of really seem like something id wanna wear. If i had to pick one, i go w/ the green though

August 22, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Ishyaboi™

i feel you, but none of really seem like something id wanna wear. If i had to pick one, i go w/ the green though

Yeah if I had to go with a black pullover, it would be the field pullover. Grey/navy would be box logo and then any other color would be champion.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
reeser

I thought that too at first, but now that I look at it more, it doesn't look very big at all.
I may pick that up. Navy/red colorway is looking dope. Looks like something I would wear a lot

Follow my instagram: @fendi

August 22, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Ishyaboi™

TBH, I don't really mind the logos. People ask "Is that Champions?" you turn around "Nope, Supreme."

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
rhood133

I wish they announced what was coming out on which thursdays. I hate waking up early just to be disappointed.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
hooper

TBH, I don't really mind the logos. People ask "Is that Champions?" you turn around "Nope, Supreme."

NOPE

SUPREME
August 22, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
mikebarn

the big ass champion logo is obnoxious

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 22, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Ishyaboi™

NOPE

SUPREME

SUPER HERB

and the stars pullover + champion logo isnt?

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
qrct1

What are the chances of a random store stocking real supreme?

Sorry, that comment just screams "I know absolutely nothing about Supreme."
Supreme does not out source or wholesale to any other store but its self.
The only other place you can get it besides Supreme is some resell join (eBay, forums, etc)

store called Richard Kidd in Canada used to resell
also thought union la used to sell supreme

www.æterna.net/shop

August 22, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
mikebarn

NOPE

SUPREME

SUPER HERB

thats what i was talking about..

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

August 22, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Ishyaboi™

NOPE

SUPREME

SUPER HERB

thats what i was talking about..

sorry I thought you meant the hooded one.

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
adaytoremeber

Sorry if this question is repeated but if im about 5'9 and 140 should i get a medium or large box logo hoodie i have heard they run small but i am not sure.
Thanks
August 22, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
christopher.

Sorry if this question is repeated but if im about 5'9 and 140 should i get a medium or large box logo hoodie i have heard they run small but i am not sure.
Thanks
you're super tall but so skinny. hmmm I think Medium would work best.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
tothemax

How much do supreme box logo hoodies retail for online?
and hows the quality on them? worth the money?
August 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?
Can somebody break down how their releases work online? I've only really fucked with 'em in store...
Are there specific release dates for each set of drops? Or do you have to like check the web store every day when it opens.

*sigh*

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

Word life...PS, this ya nigga Whips from SS.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Liteskin Yusuke

Thanks

5'9 is tall? I'm 6'2, 180 and Large fits me perfectly.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 22, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
adaytoremeber

Thanks

anyone else have any experience? i just wanna be sure
August 22, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
christopher.

Thanks

5'9 is tall? I'm 6'2, 180 and Large fits me perfectly.
i meant he's tall for his weight. Probably should've said too skinny for his height.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.

What stores in Chicago you coppin' shit from online that sells out that fast? Not trying to sound like a dick I'm just curious (no homo).

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.