Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Hardly, theres a massive difference between 'stocking' and 'sourcing'...a shop which sells a handful of items at select periods does not count as a stockist...you couldnt walk in there at 11 on a thursday and expect to find the latest releases. The stockists are supreme stores (as shown on the website), where they outsource is completely irrelevant to anyone who expects the latest as they will only handle a handful of items a season

You're wrong, but anyway in turn your basically saying if a shop doesn't stock every single garment from said season then they don't actually 'stock' said brand ?

Yeah as i said before...i could think of a handful of stores in England that 'stock' supreme, but the items are few and far between..its a source not a stockist. Bottom line is if you want a specific item the most likely stockist is the shop itself because the other shops have pretty much no access to the items. Thats why supreme isnt your everyday brand, or it would be stocked in skate shops and not be limited in the slightest...if it was easy to get hold of from numerous shops there wouldnt be this much hype

I completely agree that if you want something specific then your best bet is heading to the store! Supreme London is the only place that stocks Supreme in Britain now. HIP Leeds and The Hideout were removed as stockists when it opened.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
kevlar

Is $140 for a black lodge camp too high? It didn't seem too bad (especially since that's just the BIN price), until some guy told me that he got his for $110 and felt that he overpaid.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

August 22, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
leify23

Hardly, theres a massive difference between 'stocking' and 'sourcing'...a shop which sells a handful of items at select periods does not count as a stockist...you couldnt walk in there at 11 on a thursday and expect to find the latest releases. The stockists are supreme stores (as shown on the website), where they outsource is completely irrelevant to anyone who expects the latest as they will only handle a handful of items a season

You're wrong, but anyway in turn your basically saying if a shop doesn't stock every single garment from said season then they don't actually 'stock' said brand ?

Yeah as i said before...i could think of a handful of stores in England that 'stock' supreme, but the items are few and far between..its a source not a stockist. Bottom line is if you want a specific item the most likely stockist is the shop itself because the other shops have pretty much no access to the items. Thats why supreme isnt your everyday brand, or it would be stocked in skate shops and not be limited in the slightest...if it was easy to get hold of from numerous shops there wouldnt be this much hype

I completely agree that if you want something specific then your best bet is heading to the store! Supreme London is the only place that stocks Supreme in Britain now. HIP Leeds and The Hideout were removed as stockists when it opened.

I understand what you are saying, i used to go to hideout and pick up supreme when it was impossible to get ahold of and even then they had max 4 t-shirts and the odd sweater. I just dont count a shop that has like 5 items every 6 months a stockist but there you go

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Dino Spumoni

I was hoping for a military jacket so I'm happy to see that M-51, but I'm not a big fan of graphics on outerwear, even if it's by Gonz. Really dope season though.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Is $140 for a black lodge camp too high? It didn't seem too bad (especially since that's just the BIN price), until some guy told me that he got his for $110 and felt that he overpaid.

The Balloon Lodge or that ugly leather and wool lodge camp?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
kevlar

The ugly leather and wool camp. Haha

August 22, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
ChicagoLDRS

The ugly leather and wool camp. Haha

lol, I wouldn't pay $150, but I don't like that camp.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
daytona squared

lol @ paying more than retail for anything supreme you dumbass pinoys trying to be tyler the creator

no swag November

August 22, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ya'll faggots arguing over some technicalities..
Who cares who stocks what, just get it from supreme.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Just get it from Supreme when I live in Scotland? Don't think so.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
jrich703

^^ those are dope but I'm torn between the Mechanics, Local, Rose, and Team Beanies

I think Ill go Big Logo > Rose > Team > Local > Mechanics

The tan ragg wool is too sick to me.. Def cop

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

August 22, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Just get it from Supreme when I live in Scotland? Don't think so.

EBAY

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
_______

lol @ paying more than retail for anything supreme you dumbass pinoys trying to be tyler the creator

pinoys are usually the ones reselling to dumb white kids that try to be like tyler the creator but ok
August 22, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
kevlar

Pretty sure OF's fanbase is mostly composed of white kids.

Got nothing against white kids, I'm just saying.

August 22, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
VOMITSPIT

thirsty's everywhere.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

August 22, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
jrich703

Anybody know what the inside lining of the M-51 jacket is???

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

August 22, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
CHartman1221

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?
August 22, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Gauntlet

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

no they dont

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

August 22, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
sjohnnnn

Anybody know what the inside lining of the M-51 jacket is???

any prediction on price??

سبحان

August 22, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

August 22, 2012 @ 01:30 AM

Inactive

surely you mean on 'basic' items.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 22, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

How much do you think the donkey jacket will go for? Ive never copped a jacket from supreme before.

:)

August 22, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
darkxheartx3

Are there specific release dates for each set of drops? Or do you have to like check the web store every day when it opens.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
CHartman1221

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

How much do you think the donkey jacket will go for? Ive never copped a jacket from supreme before.

Too much.

August 22, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
ben8cv

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time
August 22, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

August 22, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Nah dude, im just tryna help people out...

August 22, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
dobeazy

Can somebody break down how their releases work online? I've only really fucked with 'em in store...
August 22, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
sjohnnnn

Yeah his trolling dont believe him. Lost my sb's sad

سبحان

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.