August 22, 2012 @ 01:30 AM

Inactive

lol @ paying more than retail for anything supreme you dumbass pinoys trying to be tyler the creator

surely you mean on 'basic' items.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 22, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

How much do you think the donkey jacket will go for? Ive never copped a jacket from supreme before.

:)

August 22, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
darkxheartx3

Are there specific release dates for each set of drops? Or do you have to like check the web store every day when it opens.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
CHartman1221

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

Idk who's telling the truth... I feel like they don't.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

How much do you think the donkey jacket will go for? Ive never copped a jacket from supreme before.

Too much.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
ben8cv

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time
August 22, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

FUCK CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE. MAKE A FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THEN BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS A QUESTION THAT IS ON THE FAQ.

August 22, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

specialforever is full of shit, having an item in your cart does not hold it for any period of time

Nah dude, im just tryna help people out...

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
dobeazy

Can somebody break down how their releases work online? I've only really fucked with 'em in store...
sjohnnnn

Yeah his trolling dont believe him. Lost my sb's sad

سبحان

CHartman1221

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Yeah, I really didn't think they did. I just know a few small stores in Chicago that do. But yeah, so to a guy earlier, It doesn't really matter what you put in your cart first if you're trying to get multiple items then.

You aren't going to get anything on any good releases, get the one item then check out, go back and get the smaller shit

August 22, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
CHartman1221

You aren't going to get anything on any good releases, get the one item then check out, go back and get the smaller shit

Thats how I got my CDG Hoodie and Camp. I knew I wanted the Hoodie more than the hat, so I bought that, then looked at the Camps and saw that they were still avaliable and they were, so I bought the Red Box Logo CDG Camp as well. Just seperately.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
40 Fonzarelli

someone help me... on sneaker releases they have a timer on the page for when you can add your sneakers to your cart and checkout... but what is the Supreme store online releases like?

There is no timer or anything like that. Just refresh the page at exactly 10CST (idk what time zone you are), and the site will be updated.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
reeser

Thats how I got my CDG Hoodie and Camp. I knew I wanted the Hoodie more than the hat, so I bought that, then looked at the Camps and saw that they were still avaliable and they were, so I bought the Red Box Logo CDG Camp as well. Just seperately.

$10 shipping on each is a bitch. But a lot better than resale.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
CHartman1221

$10 shipping on each is a bitch. But a lot better than resale.

Haha, yeah exactly. Their shipping is pretty good though. I get my items within 2-3 days and it's only $10 no matter the weight of the package. So I don't mind doing it at all. Plus I usually get more stickers as well.
August 22, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
reeser

Any speculations on the leather rose belt price?
I don't think I'm gonna get it since it'll probably be 150+, considering s/s one was like 138.
August 22, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
dobeazy

someone help me... on sneaker releases they have a timer on the page for when you can add your sneakers to your cart and checkout... but what is the Supreme store online releases like?

There is no timer or anything like that. Just refresh the page at exactly 10CST (idk what time zone you are), and the site will be updated.

thx... and when will the page appear when you will be able to purchase the items
August 22, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Too much.

Like more than 700?
Also what collabs have you guys heard about ?

:)

August 22, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
reeser

thx... and when will the page appear when you will be able to purchase the items

Not sure if I understood your question, but the site is always updated exactly at 10cst. So the second you refresh it you can buy shit.
August 22, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
dobeazy

Not sure if I understood your question, but the site is always updated exactly at 10cst. So the second you refresh it you can buy shit.

on the Supreme website... when you go to the fall/winter 2012 preview and you go to "view all" you can see all the items... is this the page that you reload at 11 eastern?
August 22, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
mrteebonilla

on the Supreme website... when you go to the fall/winter 2012 preview and you go to "view all" you can see all the items... is this the page that you reload at 11 eastern?

ya

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 22, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
MUSASHI

^^ that's only the preview dude

click where it says "shop"

LOGIC.
August 22, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
dobeazy

which page do you reload to be able to purchase the collection
August 22, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
MUSASHI

August 22, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Ishyaboi™

So lets say I want 2 pullovers and the pin dot. I should do them all seperate? or do ONE order of pullovers/jackets and ONE order of tees and hats?

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
dobeazy

lmao Im new at this shit but legit tho... what page do you reload cuz the store isn't open now
August 22, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Ishyaboi™

lmao Im new at this shit but legit tho... what page do you reload cuz the store isn't open now

holy fuck. THE STORE ISNT OPEN TILL THE 30TH. no supreme will release online till the 30th!!!

diamonds are forever.

August 22, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Black Adam

August 22, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
organizmkid

chances of the champion crew dropping on the 30th?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.