Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
kevlar

Camps are 44 to 54. Depending on print/material.

thanks, anyone thats bought supreme before knows that. Except i bet that new leather/suede camp will be more, think metal letters suede.
Wasn't that shit $66? It was already hard to want, material doesn't justify adding that $20+. Smh Supreme.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

August 21, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
adoboFosho

its a novel/film dude. not related to video games.

but if you played the game you would have loled razz

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 21, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
PAPOUCHE

Considering how a lot of people have been getting into Supreme recently, I feel like this year, financially and sales wise, this is going to be one of Supreme's biggest years.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 21, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Ishyaboi™

What are the chances of a random store stocking real supreme?

Sorry, that comment just screams "I know absolutely nothing about Supreme."
Supreme does not out source or wholesale to any other store but its self.
The only other place you can get it besides Supreme is some resell join (eBay, forums, etc)

diamonds are forever.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
PAPOUCHE

Gonna be hard choosing between the red or black colour way on the Cairo hoodie what you guys think?

The black colorway definitely!!!

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 21, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Free or Dead

@jocarrot Nope, Just more Independent. Preferred Thrasher F/W 11.

$$ WTB Supreme "Land of the Free" Snapback $$

August 21, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
kevlar

Cant you get a serious reply out of anyone? I don't think they are, somebody is telling me different and I want to prove them wrong
"Random Stores" selling Supreme are run by few individuals who are actually just consumers reselling their shit. No store will actually have a mass stock of Supreme; Supreme is the only official store to sell Supreme. Any other online site you see is ran by resellers.

Edit: Forgot to answer your question haha. There's no chance of an actual store (such as Zumiez or Mainlands) stocking real Supreme. Resellers who run online stores will have a small stock of their own Supreme to sell, however.

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

August 21, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
adoboFosho

swag

way off...

still buying because of mgs tho

i think i just outdid supreme on les enfants terribles

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 21, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
KillerWhale

Supreme Fall/Winter 2012 Commercial - Chicken Wing Recipe featuring Three Six Mafia

August 21, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
BEENDOINGIT

The only other place you can get it besides Supreme is some resell join (eBay, forums, etc)

This comment actually screams "I know absolutely nothing about Supreme".

Supreme is stocked in stores such as: Nomad, Slam Jam, Firmament and DSM Ginza.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
leify23

Supreme Fall/Winter 2012 Commercial - Chicken Wing Recipe featuring Three Six Mafia

Breaking news...

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 21, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
leify23

Supreme is stocked in stores such as: Nomad, Slam Jam, Firmament and DQM Ginza.

But its not though...its sourced just at supreme stores and online..noone else has access to the latest releases unless they buy and re-sell

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 21, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
tomo.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
christopher.

Damn you guys were right months about all the questions being asked when f/w starts. Don't even wanna go back through the pages to see if I missed anything important.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
adam5

Line 8 deep in LA all pinoys

The pinoys that line up at supLA are fucking awkward
August 21, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
leify23

Talking that shit and then edit your comment to '..' I see you

Instagram - LE11FFF

ChicagoLDRS

Completely false, make sure you know what you're talking about before you try to sound smart. There are a few select retailers that sell Supreme.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Anthos

GOOD! they can grab all tha Smalls!

2Ps -

August 21, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Supreme is stocked in stores such as: Nomad, Slam Jam, Firmament and DQM Ginza.

But its not though...its sourced just at supreme stores and online..noone else has access to the latest releases unless they buy and re-sell

Here's where you're wrong. Google DSM Ginza, click on images, scroll until you find a picture of the big section dedicated to Supreme. Case closed.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
leify23

Hardly, theres a massive difference between 'stocking' and 'sourcing'...a shop which sells a handful of items at select periods does not count as a stockist...you couldnt walk in there at 11 on a thursday and expect to find the latest releases. The stockists are supreme stores (as shown on the website), where they outsource is completely irrelevant to anyone who expects the latest as they will only handle a handful of items a season

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 21, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
nexx42

I know no one cares about fitteds (just camps) but who else was really disappointed about the new eras coming this fall..I was looking forward to copping one.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
tomo.

Talking that shit and then edit your comment to '..' I see you

Haha. I thought I had seen supreme list the select few outlets on their website - although I can't find it now so I must be mistaken. Other people seem to contradict your statement so there we have it.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
PAPOUCHE

GOOD! they can grab all tha Smalls!

Someone post a pic of this.

August 22, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
adam5

Completely false, make sure you know what you're talking about before you try to sound smart. There are a few select retailers that sell Supreme.

Very true, some store in the o.c sell somes stuff
August 22, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Hardly, theres a massive difference between 'stocking' and 'sourcing'...a shop which sells a handful of items at select periods does not count as a stockist...you couldnt walk in there at 11 on a thursday and expect to find the latest releases. The stockists are supreme stores (as shown on the website), where they outsource is completely irrelevant to anyone who expects the latest as they will only handle a handful of items a season

You're wrong, but anyway in turn your basically saying if a shop doesn't stock every single garment from said season then they don't actually 'stock' said brand ?
August 22, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

does making a list of shit you want to cop from preme really help yall?

:)

August 22, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
me>u

does making a list of shit you want to cop from preme really help yall?

It's good to see how hyped an item will be so you know what to put in your cart first.

instagram: funthera

August 22, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
leify23

You're wrong, but anyway in turn your basically saying if a shop doesn't stock every single garment from said season then they don't actually 'stock' said brand ?

Yeah as i said before...i could think of a handful of stores in England that 'stock' supreme, but the items are few and far between..its a source not a stockist. Bottom line is if you want a specific item the most likely stockist is the shop itself because the other shops have pretty much no access to the items. Thats why supreme isnt your everyday brand, or it would be stocked in skate shops and not be limited in the slightest...if it was easy to get hold of from numerous shops there wouldnt be this much hype

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 22, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
me>u

swag

way off...

that's actually pretty dope lol
still buying because of mgs tho

i think i just outdid supreme on les enfants terribles

instagram: funthera

August 22, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
mrdrpdin

This collection is dope. I really want to get that supreme champion crew neck and remove that large champion patch. other than that the tweed pullovers are dope. the 8 ball shirt in white. harris tweed. and some others

Remove the patch? you could probably get a star jumper for 5 on ebay...why pay supreme costs if youre just going to ruin it?

point me to the right direction them im there because i have no idea what product that you're talking about.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.