August 21, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
nexx42

I know no one cares about fitteds (just camps) but who else was really disappointed about the new eras coming this fall..I was looking forward to copping one.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
tomo.

Talking that shit and then edit your comment to '..' I see you

Haha. I thought I had seen supreme list the select few outlets on their website - although I can't find it now so I must be mistaken. Other people seem to contradict your statement so there we have it.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
PAPOUCHE

Line 8 deep in LA all pinoys

The pinoys that line up at supLA are fucking awkward

GOOD! they can grab all tha Smalls!

Someone post a pic of this.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 22, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
adam5

What are the chances of a random store stocking real supreme?

Sorry, that comment just screams "I know absolutely nothing about Supreme."
Supreme does not out source or wholesale to any other store but its self.
The only other place you can get it besides Supreme is some resell join (eBay, forums, etc)

Completely false, make sure you know what you're talking about before you try to sound smart. There are a few select retailers that sell Supreme.

Very true, some store in the o.c sell somes stuff
August 22, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Hardly, theres a massive difference between 'stocking' and 'sourcing'...a shop which sells a handful of items at select periods does not count as a stockist...you couldnt walk in there at 11 on a thursday and expect to find the latest releases. The stockists are supreme stores (as shown on the website), where they outsource is completely irrelevant to anyone who expects the latest as they will only handle a handful of items a season

You're wrong, but anyway in turn your basically saying if a shop doesn't stock every single garment from said season then they don't actually 'stock' said brand ?
August 22, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

does making a list of shit you want to cop from preme really help yall?

:)

August 22, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
backlikethat

does making a list of shit you want to cop from preme really help yall?

It's good to see how hyped an item will be so you know what to put in your cart first.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
leify23

Hardly, theres a massive difference between 'stocking' and 'sourcing'...a shop which sells a handful of items at select periods does not count as a stockist...you couldnt walk in there at 11 on a thursday and expect to find the latest releases. The stockists are supreme stores (as shown on the website), where they outsource is completely irrelevant to anyone who expects the latest as they will only handle a handful of items a season

You're wrong, but anyway in turn your basically saying if a shop doesn't stock every single garment from said season then they don't actually 'stock' said brand ?

Yeah as i said before...i could think of a handful of stores in England that 'stock' supreme, but the items are few and far between..its a source not a stockist. Bottom line is if you want a specific item the most likely stockist is the shop itself because the other shops have pretty much no access to the items. Thats why supreme isnt your everyday brand, or it would be stocked in skate shops and not be limited in the slightest...if it was easy to get hold of from numerous shops there wouldnt be this much hype

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 22, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
backlikethat

swag

way off...

that's actually pretty dope lol
still buying because of mgs tho

i think i just outdid supreme on les enfants terribles
August 22, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
mrdrpdin

This collection is dope. I really want to get that supreme champion crew neck and remove that large champion patch. other than that the tweed pullovers are dope. the 8 ball shirt in white. harris tweed. and some others

Remove the patch? you could probably get a star jumper for 5 on ebay...why pay supreme costs if youre just going to ruin it?

point me to the right direction them im there because i have no idea what product that you're talking about.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Yeah as i said before...i could think of a handful of stores in England that 'stock' supreme, but the items are few and far between..its a source not a stockist. Bottom line is if you want a specific item the most likely stockist is the shop itself because the other shops have pretty much no access to the items. Thats why supreme isnt your everyday brand, or it would be stocked in skate shops and not be limited in the slightest...if it was easy to get hold of from numerous shops there wouldnt be this much hype

I completely agree that if you want something specific then your best bet is heading to the store! Supreme London is the only place that stocks Supreme in Britain now. HIP Leeds and The Hideout were removed as stockists when it opened.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
kevlar

Is $140 for a black lodge camp too high? It didn't seem too bad (especially since that's just the BIN price), until some guy told me that he got his for $110 and felt that he overpaid.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
leify23

I completely agree that if you want something specific then your best bet is heading to the store! Supreme London is the only place that stocks Supreme in Britain now. HIP Leeds and The Hideout were removed as stockists when it opened.

I understand what you are saying, i used to go to hideout and pick up supreme when it was impossible to get ahold of and even then they had max 4 t-shirts and the odd sweater. I just dont count a shop that has like 5 items every 6 months a stockist but there you go

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Dino Spumoni

I was hoping for a military jacket so I'm happy to see that M-51, but I'm not a big fan of graphics on outerwear, even if it's by Gonz. Really dope season though.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Is $140 for a black lodge camp too high? It didn't seem too bad (especially since that's just the BIN price), until some guy told me that he got his for $110 and felt that he overpaid.

The Balloon Lodge or that ugly leather and wool lodge camp?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
kevlar

The ugly leather and wool camp. Haha
August 22, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
ChicagoLDRS

The ugly leather and wool camp. Haha

lol, I wouldn't pay $150, but I don't like that camp.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 22, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
daytona squared

lol @ paying more than retail for anything supreme you dumbass pinoys trying to be tyler the creator

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

August 22, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ya'll faggots arguing over some technicalities..
Who cares who stocks what, just get it from supreme.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Just get it from Supreme when I live in Scotland? Don't think so.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
jrich703

^^ those are dope but I'm torn between the Mechanics, Local, Rose, and Team Beanies

I think Ill go Big Logo > Rose > Team > Local > Mechanics

The tan ragg wool is too sick to me.. Def cop

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

August 22, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Just get it from Supreme when I live in Scotland? Don't think so.

EBAY

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
________

lol @ paying more than retail for anything supreme you dumbass pinoys trying to be tyler the creator

pinoys are usually the ones reselling to dumb white kids that try to be like tyler the creator but ok
August 22, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
kevlar

Pretty sure OF's fanbase is mostly composed of white kids.

Got nothing against white kids, I'm just saying.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
VOMITSPIT

thirsty's everywhere.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 22, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
jrich703

Anybody know what the inside lining of the M-51 jacket is???

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

August 22, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
CHartman1221

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?
August 22, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Gauntlet

I've never really paid attention to this in past seasons and it seems like a stupid question... but some websites do a thing where if you put something in your cart, it's yours until you check out, but you have like 10 minutes time to check out. Does Supreme do this?

no they dont

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

August 22, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
sjohnnnn

Anybody know what the inside lining of the M-51 jacket is???

any prediction on price??

سبحان

August 22, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Yeah bro they do but only for 5 minutes, that other guys trolling

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.