Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 21, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I know Im going to get flamed, but when does Supreme shop online open like Time wise when they release shit on thursday. Can someone please just answer me and not be a total fag. thanks in advance.

God damnit

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 21, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
aldrxn

I thought it was this? Link

He asked how "Les Enfants Terribles" was connected to MGS. Not saying the shirt is connected to MGS.
August 21, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
zachies

alright, thanks man.
August 21, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Anthos

Im feelin tha green tree camo field pullover, would go dope with them Olive 9's!

I'm torn between that and the black pullover...can't really decide, the green camo is dope af but the black is so clean and classic. Olive IXs are fucking trash tho, I'm a big Jordan head and the only 9s I fux with are the CGs....That Tree Camo Pullover w/ some Green Bean Vs tho cool

i hate to talk about jordan here, cuz its a supreme thread, but i cant resist. Olive 9's are the best 9 cw behind OG charcoals imo. And green beans are a terrible shoe as is, but would look even worse w/ that pullover. The two shades of green would completely clash. Let alone the fact that those tree camo pullovers look like something you would buy @ gander mountain to hunt in.

I feel u on tha greens not matching! BUT as far as tha tree camo, the green one is Fire! tha orange one on tha other hand is, well Putrid!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 21, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
mrteebonilla

alright, thanks man.

no problem anything to help the new people

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 21, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
snar

He asked how "Les Enfants Terribles" was connected to MGS. Not saying the shirt is connected to MGS.

oh ok my bad
August 21, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
zachies

yeah, I used to go on hypebeast and look around. I saw all these old members bagging on the new ones, so I decided I shouldn't make an account. Today I finally just decided to make one, so far so good.
August 21, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
mrteebonilla

ok finalized my list for FW:
Vietnam 5 panel: $40
Quilted Foam 6 Panel: $40-$50? (anyone have an idea for the more accurate price)
Box Logo Hoodie: $135
Last Supper Hoodie: $135
Chip Camo Camp: $40
Three 6 Mafia Tee: $44
Dogs & Ducks Camp: $40

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 21, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Quilted Foam 6 Panel: $40-$50? (anyone have an idea for the more accurate price)

Nobody gives a shit.
August 21, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
tomo.

Haven't played MGS for years so forgive me, but where is the connection?

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles

Nice one Inspectah.
August 21, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
tomo.

Haven't played MGS for years so forgive me, but where is the connection?

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles

I was aware this had been established.

I wanted to know what the link was with MGS and Les enfants terribles.
August 21, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
sjohnnnn

What ever is dropping on Thursday will drop when web store will be back right?

سبحان

August 21, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
donadamsky

camps will be more than 40 bro

August 21, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
Yung Urameshi

Camps are 44 to 54. Depending on print/material.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
mrdrpdin

This collection is dope. I really want to get that supreme champion crew neck and remove that large champion patch. other than that the tweed pullovers are dope. the 8 ball shirt in white. harris tweed. and some others
August 21, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
donadamsky

Camps are 44 to 54. Depending on print/material.

thanks, anyone thats bought supreme before knows that. Except i bet that new leather/suede camp will be more, think metal letters suede.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
2tone

any thoughts on pricing for the canvas coach jacket?
August 21, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Im feelin tha green tree camo field pullover, would go dope with them Olive 9's!

I'm torn between that and the black pullover...can't really decide, the green camo is dope af but the black is so clean and classic. Olive IXs are fucking trash tho, I'm a big Jordan head and the only 9s I fux with are the CGs....That Tree Camo Pullover w/ some Green Bean Vs tho cool

Yeah tha Black is classic..i have too much black tho haa and NO them 9's are not trash! i had the originals in Jr High and they was DOPE AF! u must be under 21...i notice a lot of tha youngers dont like 9's but love 7's...anyway yeah them green 5's wit that would kill it!

I'm 25, old enough to know that MJ never wore the IXs in game.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 21, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Being from Memphis, I got to cop that 3 6 Mafia shirt. Whats the price $60 or $135?
August 21, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Anthos

Aiiight!

Yeah tha Black is classic..i have too much black tho haa and NO them 9's are not trash! i had the originals in Jr High and they was DOPE AF! u must be under 21...i notice a lot of tha youngers dont like 9's but love 7's...anyway yeah them green 5's wit that would kill it!

Thats good u do know that tho! Even tho i never said he did...How bout them box logos tho...

August 21, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
dchao1994

quick question, anyone know when they'll drop the box logos at the lafayette store in ny?
August 21, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Aiiight!

Thats good u do know that tho! Even tho i never said he did...How bout them box logos tho...

Just saying I never liked most CWs of IXs...IIs either for that matter, BUT lol back to box logos. Camo or bust, I already have a black, navy and white box logo.

Box Logos are $138, not $135 to the guy posting the prices.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
donadamsky

last word

Anthos

Aiiight!

Just saying I never liked most CWs of IXs...IIs either for that matter, BUT lol back to box logos. Camo or bust, I already have a black, navy and white box logo.

Yeah i Feel u! Not feelin tha box camo cuz of tha White BG....i havent had a chance to ever copp one so tha Grey is a MUST!

ChicagoLDRS

quick question, anyone know when they'll drop the box logos at the lafayette store in ny?

NO! no one knows what is dropping and when until it happens. Box Logos won't drop until late Nov. early Dec. approx. Last season it was the first Thursday in Dec.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Aiiight!

Yeah i Feel u! Not feelin tha box camo cuz of tha White BG....i havent had a chance to ever copp one so tha Grey is a MUST!

wall-o-text is mounting lol...I was able to get a navy and a white last season. Grey is always classic, I'll cop one if I can get it along w/ the camo.

August 21, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
pushingwood

how much do the champion X supreme jackets normally go on retail? uk preferable thanks!

SLACKY

August 21, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
cdean00

NO! no one knows what is dropping and when until it happens. Box Logos won't drop until late Nov. early Dec. approx. Last season it was the first Thursday in Dec.

but shit always drops on thursdays right, you just dont know what shit and what thursday?
August 21, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Black Adam

but shit always drops on thursdays right, you just dont know what shit and what thursday?
It's called observation. In the previous years they dropped in late nov. early dec. so obviously he's gonna think they will come out in late nov. early dec.
August 21, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
ChicagoLDRS

First drop will be like 8-12 items, after that, random shit drops 3-5 items every week. Same stuff that drops in store drops online. It's a balance of items that drop, it won't be like 4 beanies at once or 4 accessories.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.