[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:23
I know Im going to get flamed, but when does Supreme shop online open like Time wise when they release shit on thursday. Can someone please just answer me and not be a total fag. thanks in advance.

callin people fags before they answer your question..not wise but ya 12:30 est

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:25
On Thursday? or wednesday?
and thanks for answering my question.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:26
On Thursday? or wednesday?
and thanks for answering my question.

no problem and thursday

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:28
so let me get this right, Thursday at 12:30 in the morning?
was planning on copping the red riding hood tee but i didnt realize its on the back of the shirt....and nothing on the front tongueface

smh i thought it was on the front too. would have been such a dope tee
Im feelin tha green tree camo field pullover, would go dope with them Olive 9's!

I'm torn between that and the black pullover...can't really decide, the green camo is dope af but the black is so clean and classic. Olive IXs are fucking trash tho, I'm a big Jordan head and the only 9s I fux with are the CGs....That Tree Camo Pullover w/ some Green Bean Vs tho smokeyface

i hate to talk about jordan here, cuz its a supreme thread, but i cant resist. Olive 9's are the best 9 cw behind OG charcoals imo. And green beans are a terrible shoe as is, but would look even worse w/ that pullover. The two shades of green would completely clash. Let alone the fact that those tree camo pullovers look like something you would buy @ gander mountain to hunt in.

so let me get this right, Thursday at 12:30 in the morning?

na afternoon

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:30
I know Im going to get flamed, but when does Supreme shop online open like Time wise when they release shit on thursday. Can someone please just answer me and not be a total fag. thanks in advance.

God damnit

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:31
I thought it was this? Link

He asked how "Les Enfants Terribles" was connected to MGS. Not saying the shirt is connected to MGS.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214935

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:34
alright, thanks man.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:36
Im feelin tha green tree camo field pullover, would go dope with them Olive 9's!

I'm torn between that and the black pullover...can't really decide, the green camo is dope af but the black is so clean and classic. Olive IXs are fucking trash tho, I'm a big Jordan head and the only 9s I fux with are the CGs....That Tree Camo Pullover w/ some Green Bean Vs tho smokeyface

i hate to talk about jordan here, cuz its a supreme thread, but i cant resist. Olive 9's are the best 9 cw behind OG charcoals imo. And green beans are a terrible shoe as is, but would look even worse w/ that pullover. The two shades of green would completely clash. Let alone the fact that those tree camo pullovers look like something you would buy @ gander mountain to hunt in.

I feel u on tha greens not matching! BUT as far as tha tree camo, the green one is Fire! tha orange one on tha other hand is, well Putrid!

2Ps

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:36
alright, thanks man.

no problem anything to help the new people

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:38

He asked how "Les Enfants Terribles" was connected to MGS. Not saying the shirt is connected to MGS.

oh ok my bad
Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:38
yeah, I used to go on hypebeast and look around. I saw all these old members bagging on the new ones, so I decided I shouldn't make an account. Today I finally just decided to make one, so far so good.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:49
ok finalized my list for FW:
Vietnam 5 panel: $40
Quilted Foam 6 Panel: $40-$50? (anyone have an idea for the more accurate price)
Box Logo Hoodie: $135
Last Supper Hoodie: $135
Chip Camo Camp: $40
Three 6 Mafia Tee: $44
Dogs & Ducks Camp: $40

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:57
Quilted Foam 6 Panel: $40-$50? (anyone have an idea for the more accurate price)

Nobody gives a shit.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:59
Haven't played MGS for years so forgive me, but where is the connection?

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles

Nice one Inspectah.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:01
Haven't played MGS for years so forgive me, but where is the connection?

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles

I was aware this had been established.

I wanted to know what the link was with MGS and Les enfants terribles.
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:30
What ever is dropping on Thursday will drop when web store will be back right?

سبحان

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:30

camps will be more than 40 bro

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:31
Camps are 44 to 54. Depending on print/material.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:35
This collection is dope. I really want to get that supreme champion crew neck and remove that large champion patch. other than that the tweed pullovers are dope. the 8 ball shirt in white. harris tweed. and some others
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:35
Camps are 44 to 54. Depending on print/material.

thanks, anyone thats bought supreme before knows that. Except i bet that new leather/suede camp will be more, think metal letters suede.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:37
any thoughts on pricing for the canvas coach jacket?
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:37

Yeah tha Black is classic..i have too much black tho haa and NO them 9's are not trash! i had the originals in Jr High and they was DOPE AF! u must be under 21...i notice a lot of tha youngers dont like 9's but love 7's...anyway yeah them green 5's wit that would kill it!

I'm 25, old enough to know that MJ never wore the IXs in game.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:39
Being from Memphis, I got to cop that 3 6 Mafia shirt. Whats the price $60 or $135?
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:40
Aiiight!

Yeah tha Black is classic..i have too much black tho haa and NO them 9's are not trash! i had the originals in Jr High and they was DOPE AF! u must be under 21...i notice a lot of tha youngers dont like 9's but love 7's...anyway yeah them green 5's wit that would kill it!

Thats good u do know that tho! Even tho i never said he did...How bout them box logos tho...

2Ps

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:43
quick question, anyone know when they'll drop the box logos at the lafayette store in ny?
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:44
Aiiight!

Thats good u do know that tho! Even tho i never said he did...How bout them box logos tho...

Just saying I never liked most CWs of IXs...IIs either for that matter, BUT lol back to box logos. Camo or bust, I already have a black, navy and white box logo.

Box Logos are $138, not $135 to the guy posting the prices.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:47

last word

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.