Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 21, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Damnit Vashtie and James need to stop playing and work together. She been down with preme for years plus gets free shit and knows Angelo and James personally. I need that Vashtie x Supreme tee.

:)

August 21, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
YungGecko

don't know about you guys but I could never wear something with a box logo just slapped across your chest and nothing else so the box pullovers are definitely not something I'm going for (already got the cdg one).

Would get that last supper one if the graphic was on the front rather than the back and elongated like a box logo but bigger and a subtle embossing with the supreme logo coming through (think someone posted something like that a while ago

might get the split pullover though depending on how it looks in person.

independent zip up is interesting with the print on the pockets

wish a lot of the designs such as on tees didn't have the word supreme on it or utilise a more subtle approach. would have liked to see the red riding tee without the word supreme at the bottom and graphic on the front but it is interesting being on the back

also wish donut beanie didn't have the word fuck on it

in my opinion a lot of the items are awful, the print on the cairo is disgusting. also I don't really understand why people would get outerwear items such as the wool overcoat when you can get the coat elsewhere from a much more reputable outerwear brand with better quality. newspaper tee is awful as well.

Things I'll be getting -

- that stars champion crew neck
- navy oxford shirt or herringbone denim shirt
- deco shirt
- nefertiti beanie

anyway I'm sure people here will have their reasons for what they're getting, I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks a lot of the items looked terrible
August 21, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
kc757

That Schott Leather Pea Jacket is dope. I know the price tag will be hefty, but I hope to grab it. Pin dot shell may be my favorite piece currently. All 3 colors are ill. That navy is raw though. Feeling the deco shirt as well, among a few others.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
slap

I like a lot of the Champion sweaters. I just wish they didn't have that HUGE patch on the front though.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
jmac100394

I like a lot of the Champion sweaters. I just wish they didn't have that HUGE patch on the front though.

Yea I feel you if the logo was a little smaller every champion piece would be better. Still im coppin the joint with the stars
donadamsky

cairo pants would be dope if they werent sweats, cant think of what material through...

forest52

True.,. but I like that one with the stars..
August 21, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
SHARKlN

box logo hoodies are for those who don't have any real style so they just have to throw on a label
August 21, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

harder than dunksrgayy's e-persona

meet me @ the supNY drop dude ill be there

meet me @ my job dude ill be there

ErrMrrGrrrd you work at SupNY? Is there CDG restockkkzzz? ;)

PS, don't get into a pissing contest w/ a skunk, dunksrgay is one of the worst posters in here.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 21, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Trespace

anyway I'm sure people here will have their reasons for what they're getting, I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks a lot of the items looked terrible

I dont think the season looks terrible, but I think people overestimated what supreme f/w was gonna be. To me it just looks pretty basic except for some of the all over patterns some of which are cool and some just plain ugly. No doubt there was definitely some stuff they could've designed better i think but imo its not a bad season i think people's expectations just weren't met, specially since for a lot of people on here this is their first f/w season.
August 21, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
YungGecko

I dont think the season looks terrible, but I think people overestimated what supreme f/w was gonna be. To me it just looks pretty basic except for some of the all over patterns some of which are cool and some just plain ugly. No doubt there was definitely some stuff they could've designed better i think but imo its not a bad season i think people's expectations just weren't met, specially since for a lot of people on here this is their first f/w season.

true, in a way I think a lot of the collection looks a little rushed and could have been finessed a bit more
August 21, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Famous-Amos

on hard to fathom the football tops are 118 and thats resell! they are gonna be pretty cheap

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

August 21, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
至高

according to the man himself the stock he's put up and the prices are just speculation from all his years of reselling.. nothing set in stone... he told me $300 for dunks (in case i couldn't cop em) but when they actually released he bumped it up to $450

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 21, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Free or Dead

@lokyinli Truth, even chenille can't help the Wool / Leather 5-Panel. Season looking dope though.

$$ WTB Supreme "Land of the Free" Snapback $$

August 21, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
iAmSofaKing

Dont know about you guys but im feeling the Harris Tweed Jacket

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 21, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
Famous-Amos

@soysauncenoodles that makes sense! i really hope it isn't too much! that navy/white one is one of my favorite things from this season

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

August 21, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
mathewjones

New drops looking alright, nothing amazing tbh, I'm liking the Champion collab stuff
August 21, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
psca

swag

way off...

still buying because of mgs tho
August 21, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
guerrillainthemist

them flight satin joints are simple. really clean and the shades of purple and green used is perfect. purple or olive... i dont know which to go for lol. theyre both nice.

August 21, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
donadamsky

them flight satin joints are simple. really clean and the shades of purple and green used is perfect. purple or olive... i dont know which to go for lol. theyre both nice.

word. behind the red liberty, green flight satin is my favorite f/w 12 camp

August 21, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
ben8cv

word. behind the red liberty, green flight satin is my favorite f/w 12 camp

what is flight satin
August 21, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
LeesiesPieces

its a novel/film dude. not related to video games.
August 21, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
NZOO

Supreme x Timbs dropping stay tuned..

Don't badmind me.

August 21, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
slap

what is flight satin

You know the preview is out right? You can look it up yourself.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 21, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
slap

Supreme x Timbs dropping stay tuned..

Source?
They dropped in December last year.

August 21, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
slap

on hard to fathom the football tops are 118 and thats resell! they are gonna be pretty cheap

Or they could be Preorder prices. Ones they items drop, he could bump them like 20%.

August 21, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
ben8cv

what is flight satin

no shit smart ass i meant what material is "flight satin"
August 21, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
bruh

let's face it, that tee would have been better if it was actually made with Metal Gear Solid in mind.
August 21, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
Gauntlet

what is flight satin

no shit smart ass i meant what material is "flight satin"

Nobodys gonna answer your question when you have that attitude.

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

August 21, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
SHARKlN

I will.

it's a water resistant nylon

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.