Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
_____

naw nigguh its a french movie jafeel?
August 21, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I already have a few box logos in solid colors so I'm gunnin' for that camo. I'm more into that Split Pullover in the red/navy but especially that black/purple w/ gold script.

Pin Dot Shell is my most wanted, I hope that $288+ price keeps the demand low.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 21, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
ChicagoLDRS

swag

way off...

August 21, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

How hard is it to cop the box logo hoodies?

Makes copping the dunks look like childsplay

August 21, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
Gauntlet

Anbody know what this is in the second backpack picture? Like is it a cover inside the backpack you can pull over the front while you are in public or is it just a plastic bag when you buy it?

its a waterproof cover that stores away inside the bag, probably in a separate pocket near the bottom of the bag. Meant to be pulled out when its raining to protect the bag.

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

August 21, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
adoboFosho

i'll have you know if i post in the video game thread i would get moar upvotes and such

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 21, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
SHARKlN

i'll have you know if i post in the video game thread i would get moar upvotes and such

fucking april 07 members... smh
August 21, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
tomo.

When is it likely that we will see photos of TNF collab, can't remember how early photos leak. How much did the Nuptuse retail for last f/w? - 300?
August 21, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
donadamsky

Anyone else going for this? something about the plaid with the red "S" is beyond dope to me

August 21, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
LUPS

Anyone else going for this? something about the plaid with the red "S" is beyond dope to me

Damn you
Yeah, i am
This is my favorite piece

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 21, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
adam5

When is it likely that we will see photos of TNF collab, can't remember how early photos leak. How much did the Nuptuse retail for last f/w? - 300?

There's already been two pics leaked of the tnf

August 21, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Damn you
Yeah, i am
This is my favorite piece

I probably won't cop, but it is a very dope jacket.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
ben8cv

HTF has the l/s football tops at $119, so i'm thinking those are gonna be less than $100
edit: actually he has the whole first drop on his site for pre-order. Too many tees

HTF?
August 21, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
valleyla

Anyone have an idea on how much the Field Pullover will cost? I'm guessing $188?
August 21, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
LUPS

There's already been two pics leaked of the tnf

Where is the TNF shown in that second picture?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 21, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
adam5

To the right of the asian girl with the weird face
August 21, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
donadamsky

edit: gonna delete that to avoid being flamed

August 21, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Trespace

Nah box logo hoodies are $138 and $148 with the $10 shipping.
you think they might bump the price up for this season?.

No I highly doubt that.
August 21, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
adam5

I wasn't referring to the backpacks in the pic to be tnf, i was referring to the jackets in the pic

edit: good eye donadamsky
August 21, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Damnit Vashtie and James need to stop playing and work together. She been down with preme for years plus gets free shit and knows Angelo and James personally. I need that Vashtie x Supreme tee.

:)

August 21, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
YungGecko

don't know about you guys but I could never wear something with a box logo just slapped across your chest and nothing else so the box pullovers are definitely not something I'm going for (already got the cdg one).

Would get that last supper one if the graphic was on the front rather than the back and elongated like a box logo but bigger and a subtle embossing with the supreme logo coming through (think someone posted something like that a while ago

might get the split pullover though depending on how it looks in person.

independent zip up is interesting with the print on the pockets

wish a lot of the designs such as on tees didn't have the word supreme on it or utilise a more subtle approach. would have liked to see the red riding tee without the word supreme at the bottom and graphic on the front but it is interesting being on the back

also wish donut beanie didn't have the word fuck on it

in my opinion a lot of the items are awful, the print on the cairo is disgusting. also I don't really understand why people would get outerwear items such as the wool overcoat when you can get the coat elsewhere from a much more reputable outerwear brand with better quality. newspaper tee is awful as well.

Things I'll be getting -

- that stars champion crew neck
- navy oxford shirt or herringbone denim shirt
- deco shirt
- nefertiti beanie

anyway I'm sure people here will have their reasons for what they're getting, I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks a lot of the items looked terrible
August 21, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
kc757

That Schott Leather Pea Jacket is dope. I know the price tag will be hefty, but I hope to grab it. Pin dot shell may be my favorite piece currently. All 3 colors are ill. That navy is raw though. Feeling the deco shirt as well, among a few others.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
slap

I like a lot of the Champion sweaters. I just wish they didn't have that HUGE patch on the front though.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
jmac100394

I like a lot of the Champion sweaters. I just wish they didn't have that HUGE patch on the front though.

Yea I feel you if the logo was a little smaller every champion piece would be better. Still im coppin the joint with the stars
donadamsky

cairo pants would be dope if they werent sweats, cant think of what material through...

forest52

True.,. but I like that one with the stars..
August 21, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
SHARKlN

box logo hoodies are for those who don't have any real style so they just have to throw on a label
August 21, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

harder than dunksrgayy's e-persona

meet me @ the supNY drop dude ill be there

meet me @ my job dude ill be there

ErrMrrGrrrd you work at SupNY? Is there CDG restockkkzzz? ;)

PS, don't get into a pissing contest w/ a skunk, dunksrgay is one of the worst posters in here.

August 21, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Trespace

anyway I'm sure people here will have their reasons for what they're getting, I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks a lot of the items looked terrible

I dont think the season looks terrible, but I think people overestimated what supreme f/w was gonna be. To me it just looks pretty basic except for some of the all over patterns some of which are cool and some just plain ugly. No doubt there was definitely some stuff they could've designed better i think but imo its not a bad season i think people's expectations just weren't met, specially since for a lot of people on here this is their first f/w season.
August 21, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
YungGecko

I dont think the season looks terrible, but I think people overestimated what supreme f/w was gonna be. To me it just looks pretty basic except for some of the all over patterns some of which are cool and some just plain ugly. No doubt there was definitely some stuff they could've designed better i think but imo its not a bad season i think people's expectations just weren't met, specially since for a lot of people on here this is their first f/w season.

true, in a way I think a lot of the collection looks a little rushed and could have been finessed a bit more

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.