Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 21, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
PAPOUCHE

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 21, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Ishyaboi™

the split pullover is really growing on me the more i see it.

i'm either going with the champion pullover and the gray box logo, the red black split pullover and the gray box logo, or the navy and the gray box logo.

diamonds are forever.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
senorhenry

haha wow. im sorry is there something with the comme de garcon hoodies? didnt expect to get flamed so much ahhaha. im a new guy
August 21, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
kevlar

haha wow. im sorry is there something with the comme de garcon hoodies? didnt expect to get flamed so much ahhaha. im a new guy
Everyone's an asshole to everyone here. Don't take it personally.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
sultan

The varsity jackets are dope too, though I'm not a fan of the hoods.

Or the fact that it's a zip-up :/
yeah I generally don't care for hooded varsities but i have a feeling this piece is going to grow on me a lot by the time it drops. Debating between this or a SS2011 varsity

I guess it's alright considering I normally wear pullover hoodie over my lettermens during the winter anyways....

This jacket looks weird because the SUP and the REME arent spaced out the same. It looks like they REME is crammed in there which makes it look off to me. It would have been better as a button up so they could place the R down the middle like the 2010 varsity
August 21, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
Ishyaboi™

No worries, a lot of people on this thread are bitchy.

The CDG pullover is an extremely hot item and the chance of them having it at the LA store is 0. This is because if they DID, it would be gone in 2 minutes. Re-stocks of capsule collabs like the CDG collab rarely ever restock in stores, let alone online. The pullovers can currently only be found on after market for 300+.

Everyone's an asshole to everyone here. Don't take it personally.

^^listen to this guy.

diamonds are forever.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
Free or Dead

best camp this season is zebra side or dogs/ducks in my opinion.

Zebra Side Camp looking like some zoobas pattern. And that Dogs & Ducks, Cabela's circa 07. Now the Tree Camo and Chip Camo Camps, killer.

a bit confused...

Nice, those are it. Either way not impressed.

$$ WTB Supreme "Land of the Free" Snapback $$

August 21, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Major

will there be nothing left at sup ny after the first drop, i won't make it there till like 12
August 21, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Yung Urameshi

Can't wait for dat inevitable Nike SB x Supreme 94 collab.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Yung Urameshi

will there be nothing left at sup ny after the first drop, i won't make it there till like 12

Lol stock are the least of your worries...

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Black Adam

What price do you guys think the Donkey Jacket will be?
August 21, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
Ishyaboi™

Just cop online bro.

diamonds are forever.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
xdylanx

I hope that iPad case is expensive as shit so its not all over Tumblr
August 21, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
senorhenry

i know this sounds pretty stupid but does the supreme shop in LA ever run out of stock? my sisters goin on friday to get me some stuff and she wants to know if shes gonna have to wait in line/ she wants to know if theres stuff still in stock since theyre dropping the day before
August 21, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

when the LA niggas going to start camping?
All the odd future fags started a month ago ;)

Wow t00short, Didn't know you started camping so soon!

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 21, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

What price do you guys think the Donkey Jacket will be?

More than ya mom gave you sorry

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 21, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
aldrxn

i know this sounds pretty stupid but does the supreme shop in LA ever run out of stock? my sisters goin on friday to get me some stuff and she wants to know if shes gonna have to wait in line/ she wants to know if theres stuff still in stock since theyre dropping the day before
\
Depends on the item. A certain item can sell out quick. But if you're talking about stock as in everything in the store, then no it won't be all sold out. Supreme won't be wiped out clean. Your sister will probably able to get you some shit.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Ishyaboi™

^^ question for inspectah... will this be the same case online. like say an hour after the drop, will there still be box logo pullovers and shit?

diamonds are forever.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
qrct1

they re-stock every hour
hooray

aeterna13.com

August 21, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
aldrxn

Box logos sell out in minutes. I highly doubt they will have em after an hour dude. But who knows really.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

^^ question for inspectah... will this be the same case online. like say an hour after the drop, will there still be box logo pullovers and shit?

No there will not.

fuckjohnn

Box Logo hoodies will sell out quickly; Probably anything that you think looks real nice, such as everyone else does and those items won't last too long.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Inactive

That snot-colored might..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

Ishyaboi™

Box logos sell out in minutes. I highly doubt they will have em after an hour dude. But who knows really.

damn, okay. thanks. I'll be there at the drop time to cop online but I just wanna make sure I get my shit in my size.

diamonds are forever.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

damn, okay. thanks. I'll be there at the drop time to cop online but I just wanna make sure I get my shit in my size.

Good Luck lmao

August 21, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
qrct1

im honestly just itchin for a box logo hoody im sorry everyone...
along with the 3 6 mafia tee
the red riding hood
and the ducks and dog camp in khaki color looking one

i am gonna make my first attempt to purchase i wanna go to the store personally but i have no chance to. and will have to try online. but im scared i would be "SLOW" dont talk shit about saying oh if you think you are then your obviously slow.
yall were once in my position to! holla at those who aint judgin

WE AREN'T JUDGING YOU

aeterna13.com

Black Adam

@jemstayshininn
It's all good b. I'm nervous that I won't be fast enough to get a box logo hoodie, red riding hood, pea coat, and a few other things.
metalslug

how much do you guys think the m-51 and the pin dot jacket will be?

probably 150-250

nice price range bro

m51 will be 250+ and the pin dot will be around 288+
August 21, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
tenowls

Is hating your new thing now too$hort? Because every reply I've seen from you now on this thread has been some stupid-ass .gif or joke telling everyone that you hate the same people they do. Get your immature 13 year old ass off these forums, faggot.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Black Adam

Is hating your new thing now too$hort? Because every reply I've seen from you now on this thread has been some stupid-ass .gif or joke telling everyone that you hate the same people they do. Get your immature 13 year old ass off these forums, faggot.
k

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.