August 20, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
lordlukey

Guess the black last supper tee got scrapped

I was thinking the same thing
August 20, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
RAREakuma

It's on the hoodie, basically the same shit.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 20, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
lordlukey

It's on the hoodie, basically the same shit.

yeah i know, but there was samples of the tee a while back that got leaked with it on
August 20, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
supremeb4nine4

we didnt get a preview of arabic tee, only hoodie last season.... so for all we know its still going to get released

life

August 20, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

cool cool cool cool
August 20, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Smugg

Whoever can get me the 3 6 for a good price in XL dm me.Seriously.
August 20, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
SHARKlN

anyone remember when the season ENDED for fw2011?
August 20, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
mobbyluii

anyone remember when the season ENDED for fw2011?

edit: feb 2012

IG: @mobbyluii

August 20, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
sjohnnnn

Do anyone rem the price of the coaches Jacket back on FW10

سبحان

August 20, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
paulywalnuts

lmao im not getting a single camp
everyone of them is garbage

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

August 20, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
jmac100394

Metal Gear?

smh nobody knows classic French films.

No hate Jacob, just sayingI'm just saying more people in the U.S. are inclined to think Metal Gear, one of the biggest gaming series ever, not French Films, which, frankly, not many people in the U.S give a fuck about, when the see that
August 20, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Anthos

lmao im not getting a single camp
everyone of them is garbage

them 5 panels and new eras are fire tho!!...well, most of em

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 20, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
lalala

navy pin dot and i'm good

x

DaPark

Champion parka, M-51 jacket and the camo henley are straight cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

paulywalnuts

waxed cotton N-3B
last supper hoody
work pants
maybe one or two beanies
car button down, maybe one or two other button downs, like the oxford
3-6 tee
HARDCORE HAMMER

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

August 20, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
NZOO

I feel a lot of those patterned styles looked tacky. A few simple pieces are ok, but the same style can be purchased on the low if you shop around.

Don't badmind me.

August 20, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
lalala

I feel a lot of those patterned styles looked tacky. A few simple pieces are ok, but the same style can be purchased on the low if you shop around.

too many stripes

x

August 20, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
paulywalnuts

they're worse than tacky....barf....the african jacket? that RIDICULOUS cairo pullover? the tree camo? the box logo camo? even the dogs & ducks and the rose pattern is pushing it
i just threw up in my fanny pack

awesome sig tho Dyo
"the way a lot of dudes rap they name should be 'Knob Shiner', for a buck they likely dance the jig or do the hucklebuck, to Vic, it's not big deal they just a bunch of knucklefucks"

August 20, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
paulywalnuts

Do anyone rem the price of the coaches Jacket back on FW10

lmao, the plain cotton one from last season was 168

August 20, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Everyones saying they aren't getting any camps or box logo shit and trying to be a hipster....

Why are people even saying what they are getting? no hate... But I don't see who cares

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

PAPOUCHE

These are dope!

Personally not a fan of this one though...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

jacobsever

Metal Gear?

No hate Jacob, just sayingI'm just saying more people in the U.S. are inclined to think Metal Gear, one of the biggest gaming series ever, not French Films, which, frankly, not many people in the U.S give a fuck about, when the see that

Understood. I've never been one to play video games, so that reference was completely lost on me. But to have never heard of Jean Pierre Melville is like not knowing who Charles Dickens is. You may not have read Oliver Twist, but I'm sure you've at least heard of it. Just find it surprising people haven't at least heard of cinema's greats.

August 20, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
thegodfather

Shut up Jacob just keep looking awkward
August 20, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
paulywalnuts

Everyones saying they aren't getting any camps or box logo shit and trying to be a hipster....

Why are people even saying what they are getting? no hate... But I don't see who cares

um the camps are ugly dipshit ...i don't know how that is hipster, especially when i have bought many in the past that i thought were nice patterns
who cares though right
im out 'til the day before opening...toodles douchebags

August 20, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
paulywalnuts

Metal Gear?

Understood. I've never been one to play video games, so that reference was completely lost on me. But to have never heard of Jean Pierre Melville is like not knowing who Charles Dickens is. You may not have read Oliver Twist, but I'm sure you've at least heard of it. Just find it surprising people haven't at least heard of cinema's greats.

pretty awkward you keep blabbing on about how no one knows about this "filme" what this was originally a book

August 20, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
ndrew

Metal Gear?

shut the fuck up

www.headhunterla.com

August 20, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
messplay

Striped Denim Hood
Pile Lined Shirt Brown
Red Riding Hood Tee
Harris Tweed Camp Brown
Workers Jacket Navy
Box Logo Pullover Navy

^ My personals for FW
August 20, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
jacobsever

Metal Gear?

pretty awkward you keep blabbing on about how no one knows about this "filme" what this was originally a book

Everything is originally a book. Jean Cocteau worked with Melville to make the film, and was a great director himself.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.