August 17, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
Yung Urameshi

How much does a kermit tee go for these days. Ive been seeing legit ones for like 60-70. Thought it would be like 90-120.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 17, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
qrct1

Dayum so thats how yall b doin it in Sac? Fake Js huh haaaaa im in tha 925

shit thought i was the only one out here

aeterna13.com

August 17, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
qrct1

How much does a kermit tee go for these days. Ive been seeing legit ones for like 60-70. Thought it would be like 90-120.

aren't legit. stay away from any kermit tees under 100..
i paid 85 for one and it was fake.
they put up an image of something legit, and then sent a fake.

aeterna13.com

August 17, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
qrct1

esp kermits on ebay damn

aeterna13.com

August 17, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
rickdider

WTF. Dont hate. He get those 151 on lock son.

You can't really see it, but I also got this brooch pinned on the other side....

ha when you said brooch i thought you meant brock
August 17, 2012 @ 01:22 PM
Anthos

ur in tha 925? Where at?

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 17, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
PAPOUCHE

Bitches put themselves on a pedestal thinking they were the first or only ones to wear supreme in their city.

^ THIS!!!

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH LIKING THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE. SOLIDARITY CAN BE COOL. NO ONE'S JUDGING YOU. YOU’RE STILL AN INDIVIDUAL. I’LL EVEN CALL YOU ‘INDIE’ IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 17, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
Ishyaboi™

Wait, the supreme will be online the 23rd right?

diamonds are forever.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
SHARKlN

STFU
August 17, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
mobbyluii

Wait, the supreme will be online the 23rd right?

thats the release date of the F/W collection in store I believe so, NO, online store release should e a week later

IG: @mobbyluii

August 17, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
mobbyluii

@anthos Sacramento area
lmao you're not the only nigga in Sac to wear Supreme. there's like 4 other dudes including myself in this thread in Sac, and i know there's more people in the area that wear Supreme.
edit: not everyone wears fake Js. You living in the ghetto like Oak Park or something?

lmao if this guy really thinks he is the first to wear preme hear in sac....

IG: @mobbyluii

August 17, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Mr_Chukes

why are people still bagging on obey diamond and hundreds and shit? leave them alone, if they want to be sell outs let them be. you're not any cooler by hating on it.

that hating on other brands shit is dumb as shit. XD Some diamond shit is still dope i dont buy it because i dont want to look like a try hard but yea it looks nice. I just wouldnt buy that shit.

The only diamond shit I buy is the unbanned cool shit like the Cassie venura shirt. That's one of my favorite shirts.
August 17, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Mr_Chukes

Bitches put themselves on a pedestal thinking they were the first or only ones to wear supreme in their city.

^ THIS!!!

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH LIKING THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE. SOLIDARITY CAN BE COOL. NO ONE'S JUDGING YOU. YOU’RE STILL AN INDIVIDUAL. I’LL EVEN CALL YOU ‘INDIE’ IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

You stole that from someone I've read it before. Give credit where credit is due.
Edit: you stole that from frank ocean. the second to last on the first page.
http://frankocean.com/
August 17, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
nikebridge

sound like fuckin herbs on here lol..thanks to yall we can jack up the prices 200% and sell em to yall lol
August 17, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
nikebridge

What site?

Dat secret bro. ;)

@triangle lmao chill..the carpet is real familiar..thats ebay and I know people who have bought off that particular seller..he sells for rape but its real
August 17, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
REVS

I NEED TO CWAP SUPREME. DAMNIT I'M FINNA CWAP.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
SHARKlN

STFU
August 17, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
mcgotkicks

lol^
August 17, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Kulig00

anyone have a leopard deck they will sell? please pm me.
August 17, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
chief

Here's a birthday pic of me (about to blow some candles) wearing the arc-snapback.

lmao its this faggot http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/178444/

•••

August 17, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
californiarider

^ THIS!!!

ISNT THIS THE NIGGA WHO PUT POKEMON BADGES ON A CUT UP LEVIS JEAN JACKET LOOOOOL IMA FUCK U UP IF I SEE YOU @ THE SUPREME DROP

you going to the LA store dunksrgayy?

IG: @thesupersun

August 17, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
qrct1

ur in tha 925? Where at?

From Dublin now in Pleasanton

aeterna13.com

August 17, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
Anthos

aiight

ur in tha 925? Where at?

From Dublin now in Pleasanton

aiight thats wassup im in Pittsburg!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 17, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
PAPOUCHE

^ THIS!!!

You stole that from someone I've read it before. Give credit where credit is due.

Frank Ocean didn't make that up, it was a quote from a movie (but I did copy/paste from that page, you're kinda right ), I just couldn't which one of the time. But that's besides the point that I was trying to make.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 17, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
PAPOUCHE

^ THIS!!!

ISNT THIS THE NIGGA WHO PUT POKEMON BADGES ON A CUT UP LEVIS JEAN JACKET LOOOOOL IMA FUCK U UP IF I SEE YOU @ THE SUPREME DROP

If you're implying that I'm contradicting myself with my last statement and only wear what I wore in that picture in an attempt to "stand out" and "individualistic" then you're wrong. I don't buy the things that I buy and wear the things that I wear to stand out, I buy.wear them because at time that I saw them I was like "those look cool, I like them". If your favorite is blue, then you're gonna buy a blue shirt; not because you think it makes you so different and your the only person in the world who likes the color blue, but because you like the color blue. Same applies to me; I like pokemon, so I when that someone online was making gym badges, I bought them....Ok internet thug? Ok.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
PAPOUCHE

^ THIS!!!

Frank Ocean didn't make that up, it was a quote from a movie (but I did copy/paste from that page, you're kinda right ), I just couldn't remember which one at the time. But that's besides the point that I was trying to make.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
rhythmz

^ THIS!!!

If you're implying that I'm contradicting myself with my last statement and only wear what I wore in that picture in an attempt to "stand out" and "individualistic" then you're wrong. I don't buy the things that I buy and wear the things that I wear to stand out, I buy.wear them because at time that I saw them I was like "those look cool, I like them". If your favorite is blue, then you're gonna buy a blue shirt; not because you think it makes you so different and your the only person in the world who likes the color blue, but because you like the color blue. Same applies to me; I like pokemon, so I when that someone online was making gym badges, I bought them....Ok internet thug? Ok.

coming back strong like a bauceeeee

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 17, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
PAPOUCHE

^ THIS!!!

coming back strong like a bauceeeee

Wow! I made so many grammatical errors with that last post lol.....I think people will still get what I was saying thoigh.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
SHARKlN

you're alright dude but chill the fuck out and relax

some people are trying to camp here
August 17, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
PAPOUCHE

you're alright dude but chill the fuck out and relax

some people are trying to camp here

Lol, I just about to ask people to stop commenting on my picture and get back to talking about Supreme lol. Honestly, if I was wearing any other kind of snapback in that pic, I wouldn't have bothered to post it on this thread....I knew I should've posted the picture of me with the vest off lmfao!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.