Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 16, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
aldrxn

People have been using the word "sus" way before OF.
August 16, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
nochurch

Ban yourself off this site if you didn't catch that satire.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 16, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
adoboFosho

wearing shirts with your own face on it is the shit.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 16, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
bvsed

Lucas!
August 16, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
PAPOUCHE

Lucas!

SUS! GNAR! TIGHT! GOLF WANG BLAH BLAH BLAH DERPY DERP DERP!.....See you can tell I'm an OF fan cause I said all of that just now.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 16, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
donadamsky

Saw a fake box logo crewneck at the thrift store earlier today. Some herb is gonna be so happy to find that haha.

i wouldve bought it and burned it

August 16, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Remember at the start of SS'12 when all the 2012 members wondered why they were catching heat? Well, now that you're all 6 mos. + seasoned and there's in influx of new dipshits you now know why. Just wait til Nov'12 members show up asking "when those 'rectangle Supreme logo hooded sweatshirts' drop?"...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 16, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

when those 'rectangle Supreme logo hooded sweatshirts' drop?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 16, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
theschneiddog

so now are we gonna have an early '12 vs late '12 rivalry? cuz id prolly rather just buy supreme and talk about it online since nobody else in chicago wears it.

i have no idea what i am talking about

August 16, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

so now are we gonna have an early '12 vs late '12 rivalry? cuz id prolly rather just buy supreme and talk about it online since nobody else in chicago wears it.

Where you at in Chi? I see Supreme more now than every before but it depends where you are. In Lincoln Park you're going to see it far less than say Wicker Park or Logan Square.

August 16, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
theschneiddog

Where you at in Chi?

arlington heights in the summer. school at columbia and whenever im in the loop the only supreme ive ever seen is orange washed twill and orange herringbone donegal. in the burbs ive seen some tampons and polar fleeces at woodfield but nothing special. people at school assume i wear fakes just cuz i get stuff that sells out before they check the site.

edit: at lollapalooza i saw the mortons salt tee. but idk maybe i dont notice it. i just see a ton of obey and that awful young n reckless brand and people think they run streetwear.

August 16, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
chief

lol really tho. when are we about to see this preview?

•••

August 16, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Where you at in Chi?

arlington heights in the summer. school at columbia and whenever im in the loop the only supreme ive ever seen is orange washed twill and orange herringbone donegal. in the burbs ive seen some tampons and polar fleeces at woodfield but nothing special. people at school assume i wear fakes just cuz i get stuff that sells out before they check the site.

edit: at lollapalooza i saw the mortons salt tee. but idk maybe i dont notice it. i just see a ton of obey and that awful young n reckless brand and people think they run streetwear.

I see ppl in Chi wearing shit that says 'Check my Swag' and awful shit like that. But I'm sure it's everywhere that ppl don't know how to dress or they rock RVCA and think they're dope or something....tsk tsk

August 16, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
RyandaGod

. in the burbs ive seen some tampons

Deaded
August 16, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Ishyaboi™

Where you at in Chi?

I see ppl in Chi wearing shit that says 'Check my Swag' and awful shit like that. But I'm sure it's everywhere that ppl don't know how to dress or they rock RVCA and think they're dope or something....tsk tsk

I feel you on that RVCA shit^^
But thats not even close to what I live with.
White kids around my parts wear T Shirts that say "swag" and "cool story bro" and "like a boss". They also wear Obey acting like that shit is in style. They sneakers if cheap too.

Some kid saw me wearing supreme and a bape tee and probs googled the bape tee and was like... shit this is a hundo.
Now that kid doesnt stop talking about supreme and bape... like stop ruining shit.

diamonds are forever.

August 16, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
theschneiddog

Where you at in Chi?

White kids around my parts wear T Shirts that say "swag" and "cool story bro" and "like a boss". They also wear Obey acting like that shit is in style. They sneakers if cheap too.

Some kid saw me wearing supreme and a bape tee and probs googled the bape tee and was like... shit this is a hundo.
Now that kid doesnt stop talking about supreme and bape... like stop ruining shit.

i actually just started wearing bape about a year ago cuz i finally was able to justify 100 dollar tees and 350 dollar hoodies financially. but idk people around me all wear the brands that zumiez overstocks (luckily they dont have much diamond/the diamond tees that are worth buying). but yeah people will buy a keychain or some stupid shit then come to me about how they hate hypebeasts. i actually dont care if someone wears it for hype as long as they dont flaunt bout it. i just really like what supreme does and i prefer to wear it over most other brands, it is in no way shaping my life/attitude unlike (sadly) 99% of the people who are just now getting into it. i dont even blame OF for they hype cuz supreme is cool stuff, it was only a matter of time before everyone started to notice it.

August 16, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Hatchet.

A kid tried to trade me a obey box logo snapback for a foulard, saying he saw tyler in one. And how come the website's always sold out. Around here kids are starting to wear their pants backwards calling it "swag"...
August 16, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Cold World

SWAG

SECRETLY
WE
ARE
GAY
August 16, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
sjohnnnn

A kid tried to trade me a obey box logo snapback for a foulard, saying he saw tyler in one. And how come the website's always sold out. Around here kids are starting to wear their pants backwards calling it "swag"...

You serious? Wearing pants backwards AHAHA

سبحان

August 16, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
SHARKlN

thats nothing. there's this website full of people who literally obsess over the brands image.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
kevlar

You serious? Wearing pants backwards AHAHA
I've seen that shit, probably the most retarded trend I've seen since the raccoon tails. Smfh.
Luckily, I live in a pretty dead city. Not too many hypebeasts roaming around. Seeing a pair of general release Nike SBs is pretty rare here.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
qrct1

guys does Supreme do PO boxes? moving into the dorms in a month and just wondering if anything really changes besides the fact that I'll have to share mailboxes with someone else.

aeterna13.com

August 16, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
SHARKlN

your dorm mail will come through campus post office where they hold packages unless you go to some broke ass school
August 16, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Ishyaboi™

Where you at in Chi?

i actually just started wearing bape about a year ago cuz i finally was able to justify 100 dollar tees and 350 dollar hoodies financially. but idk people around me all wear the brands that zumiez overstocks (luckily they dont have much diamond/the diamond tees that are worth buying). but yeah people will buy a keychain or some stupid shit then come to me about how they hate hypebeasts. i actually dont care if someone wears it for hype as long as they dont flaunt bout it. i just really like what supreme does and i prefer to wear it over most other brands, it is in no way shaping my life/attitude unlike (sadly) 99% of the people who are just now getting into it. i dont even blame OF for they hype cuz supreme is cool stuff, it was only a matter of time before everyone started to notice it.

^^ This guy.

Like some kids go out and buy "swag" (obey shit) because they just dont know about better brands (supreme and shit). And for those kids... I feel bad. Like, I wear bape and supreme instead of obey and diamond (which aint that bad) because I feel that supreme and bape look better and have better designs, not because "tyler wears it" or "its swagier".

Look > Logo.

diamonds are forever.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
qrct1

your dorm mail will come through campus post office where they hold packages unless you go to some broke ass school

...don't think that's the case
i guess i just want to know if SUP lets you put in PO box
and UCSB isn't no broke-ass school, just saying. Oracle chairman Henley pledged $50million to this school,
largest donation received by any of the UC's

aeterna13.com

August 16, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
judgemyjoindate

kids talk all day on here about how they love supreme and hate obey & diamond and their reasons for doing so.
honestly, noone cares about your opinion. and the opinions on here all are absurd and embarrassing, i.e. the one right above me.
-> also, i think anyone who wants to speak on supreme on a brand should be validated by showing tagged pics of:
one buttonup, tee, pullover, hoodie, shorts, pants, beanie, camp, snap and shoes.
if you don't own at LEAST one of each of these, your opinion is not needed or wanted.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 16, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
YungGecko

kids talk all day on here about how they love supreme and hate obey & diamond and their reasons for doing so.
honestly, noone cares about your opinion. and the opinions on here all are absurd and embarrassing, i.e. the one right above me.
-> also, i think anyone who wants to speak on supreme on a brand should be validated by showing tagged pics of:
one buttonup, tee, pullover, hoodie, shorts, pants, beanie, camp, snap and shoes.
if you don't own at LEAST one of each of these, your opinion is not needed or wanted.

word. who cares about why you're into it. if you wear something and make it look cool not the other way around that's all you need.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
Ishyaboi™

word. who cares about why you're into it. if you wear something and make it look cool not the other way around that's all you need.

Thas right look > logo.

diamonds are forever.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
adam5

...don't think that's the case
i guess i just want to know if SUP lets you put in PO box
and UCSB isn't no broke-ass school, just saying. Oracle chairman Henley pledged $50million to this school,
largest donation received by any of the UC's

I got offered an athletic scholarship there, nice school though
August 16, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Niggas talking about look>logo, when youre asking about when box logo hoodies come out

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.