[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 04, 2012 @ 20:45:34
Real BTW

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 20:49:57
almost new ss12 baseball jersey going for retail plus shipping.

navy new = 50 plus shipping
red used = 35 plus shipping

only hit my pm if ur really interested and paypal ready.

this has ban written all over it. where are the mods on this site?
August 04, 2012 @ 20:57:36

navy new = 50 plus shipping
red used = 35 plus shipping

only hit my pm if ur really interested and paypal ready.

wrong thread
August 04, 2012 @ 21:00:41
thumbs down if youre lovin that cock

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 21:07:37
anyone remember what was the retail on this season alton sunglasses?

i think they were 198 if i remember correctly. with that price i would've just bought some ray bans.

August 04, 2012 @ 21:11:06
For fucks sake you July 2012 members are fucking herbs.

Does it really matter when someone joined? Sick of seeing people labelling people because of what date they joined a forum.
August 04, 2012 @ 21:17:45

Does it really matter when someone joined? Sick of seeing people labelling people because of what date they joined a forum.

Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that? Everything AmericanLegendMe posts is pointless and lets everyone know that he's only been into Supreme since this past season and is a teenage herb.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 04, 2012 @ 21:24:19
That America dude probably doesn't even know the first fucking amendment smh...go home
August 04, 2012 @ 21:27:30
Just ignore it guys

This post is the first relevant post of all the ones you've posted.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 04, 2012 @ 21:27:51

in the end we will always be... 2012 members smh lol

but seriously, try answering other peoples questions.
giving out stupid remarks just kills a thread.
this goes out to everyone.

August 04, 2012 @ 21:35:03

Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that? Everything AmericanLegendMe posts is pointless and lets everyone know that he's only been into Supreme since this past season and is a teenage herb.

thumbs down to show love for dicks in your ass<3

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 21:36:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
That America dude probably doesn't even know the first fucking amendment smh...go home

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 21:39:42
The way that dude just came in the forum posting up he's shit for sale a haha

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 04, 2012 @ 21:48:16

answering the same questions over and over gets annoying after a while.
August 04, 2012 @ 21:52:02

answering the same questions over and over gets annoying after a while.

^this is true. nvm. carry on with the arguing then. lol.

August 04, 2012 @ 21:56:58
Fuck canada

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 22:39:30

But you will get idiots everywhere you go, it is just a shame everyone is categorised by when they joined the forum.
August 04, 2012 @ 22:51:50
yes I do

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 23:13:06
fake supreme website
http://www.yagoods.com/brands/Supreme.html

just so people know.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 04, 2012 @ 23:16:55
"Don't judge people by their join date"- Ghandi

You don't help yourself, do you?
August 05, 2012 @ 00:01:14
really supreme camo smh RIP SUPREME 2000-2010 the glory years

aye this is a fake too its a photoshop of the highly decorated camo hoodie

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 05, 2012 @ 00:35:55
really supreme camo smh RIP SUPREME 2000-2010 the glory years

aye this is a fake too its a photoshop of the highly decorated camo hoodie

thank god was bout to say supreme jumped the shark

Confirmation:

Source
August 05, 2012 @ 00:54:33
thumbs down if youre lovin that cock

gfys

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 05, 2012 @ 00:58:57

But you will get idiots everywhere you go, it is just a shame everyone is categorised by when they joined the forum.

fuck you

IG: @thesupersun

August 05, 2012 @ 01:36:21
Highly decorated > box pogo
August 05, 2012 @ 02:14:14
anyone remember what was the retail on this season alton sunglasses?

i think they were 198 if i remember correctly. with that price i would've just bought some ray bans.

Ur fucking high they were $156 retail, don't say shit if you don't know shit
August 05, 2012 @ 02:33:08
Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that?
Haha I hope you're not talking about me, because if you are, you didn't understand my post at all. I was asking which print looked better because I'm planning on doing a custom cement print on one of my other pairs of Dunks. I even explicitly stated that I didnt care which Dunks looked better. I couldn't have made that any clearer for you bro.

As for judging people by their join date, I guess if that's how you guys needa make yourselves feel better, then go for it. I've seen retarded ass posts from members from '09, but hey, gotta respect that join date tho.
August 05, 2012 @ 02:48:45
Gat damn, threw a pair of my supreme dunks on eBay about a week ago, didn't really wanna sell yet, so I made a 30 day auction and put em up for $600 BIN + $10 shipping (lol rape price and still no free shipping) like I said I didn't wanna sell em, so I figured fuck it if they go for this much then I'm down, and sure enough they just sold. Dat profit.smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x