Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 9, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
cheyaaa

Some of the people in this thread need to learn how to spell.

Or just type properly.

Also i'll ask my manager about any info on the drop date

The irony.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 9, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
RyandaGod

Some of the people in this thread need to learn how to spell.

Or just type properly.

Also i'll ask my manager about any info on the drop date

The irony.
'

back in dis
August 9, 2012 @ 04:09 PM

Inactive

usa turns madd heads, how is the mantra, arabic or last supper a diss to religions?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 9, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
mannyt666

price check on olive suede camp from f/w11?? thanks in advance
August 9, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
odb.

finally got the new supremes thought this jacket (circa 2006) looked good with my old supremes, but best with the 2012's! cool

Ever hear of the term 'overmatching'???

no, whats that? please elaborate

August 9, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Urkel

@kittysupreme I didn't state it was a "diss" to religions. I was merely asking a question whether or not it was because i didn't know. jafeel me?
August 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

word, i was just responding by attempting to make you think about it. All of the designs don't have any humor or distortion in any way, they are straight forward.

For instance, I could see (generically speaking) those ignorant of the truth, but I can see you seeing how the black supper (if true) debuted, because usually you're use to seeing white men gathered around Jesus (damn you Judas), but Supreme, being the political referencing at times brand they are (fuck bush for example), I could see them doing that.

But as far as mantra goes (my girl is buddhist and recognized that off top, and WANTED that tee), or arabic, those are all just straight forward designs that don't suggest any type of subliminal disses or anything at any religions.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 9, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
Urkel

Im new and whatever here, but don't trip on a chicken strip for it. anyway, i have two questions. one, when putting in your credit card # online, do you put spaces/dashes inbetween the numbers or whats gucci? and two, when supreme releases clothing pertaining religion, is it do "diss" religion or what? im sorry it's not your usual box logo hoodie question from 2012 members. haha

I was not expecting the 3 replies you got to this question. Thought every nigga was going to give you shit and say stupid stuff.
Suprised as fuck.

naw man i think its to early to tell. you know some maufuckka coming in here with that bullshit.

Surprised as well.
August 9, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Urkel

word, i was just responding by attempting to make you think about it. All of the designs don't have any humor or distortion in any way, they are straight forward.

For instance, I could see (generically speaking) those ignorant of the truth, but I can see you seeing how the black supper (if true) debuted, because usually you're use to seeing white men gathered around Jesus (damn you Judas), but Supreme, being the political referencing at times brand they are (fuck bush for example), I could see them doing that.

But as far as mantra goes (my girl is buddhist and recognized that off top, and WANTED that tee), or arabic, those are all just straight forward designs that don't suggest any type of subliminal disses or anything at any religions.

I feel you, and yeah, i thought about if beforehand and thought about their previous designs(Arabic, Mantra) but just wanted to be 100 percent. Thanks b
August 9, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
shawnkempsson

actually.. the mantra tee had to be taken down because they did get complaints.
August 9, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
ChicagoLDRS

usa turns madd heads, how is the mantra, arabic or last supper a diss to religions?

It's not unless you're on the extreme and think anything regarding religion out of a church/prayer/praise context is blasphemy.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 9, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
supremegear123

Legit Check Please!
I am about to buy and need to know if this is a legit kermit tee....

August 9, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
kevlar

finally got the new supremes thought this jacket (circa 2006) looked good with my old supremes, but best with the 2012's! cool

Ever hear of the term 'overmatching'???

The problem isn't that it's "overmatching", the problem is that that's just way too much fucking elephant print, haha
August 9, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
SHARKlN

supreme studies major
August 9, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Urkel

Legit Check Please!

Fake
August 9, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
supremeb4nine4

u think thats y it was pulled????

@tiz107 that shit fake

life

August 9, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
supremegear123

Legit Check Please!

Fake

can you explain why its fake?
August 9, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
0mar

loop tag.
August 9, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
Urkel

Yeah, loop tag and the font on the tag is a bit off. its a good fake i guess but you have to be careful on ebay. saw this on there also.
alfie17

suspended

That tee's fake price is to good to be true and just looks like a really good copy but not authentic

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

InformalApparel

Did the older Supreme tubular jersey t's not have loop tags?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

August 9, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
supremegear123

loop tag.

Yeah, loop tag and the font on the tag is a bit off. its a good fake i guess but you have to be careful on ebay. saw this on there also.
That tee's fake price is to good to be true and just looks like a really good copy but not authentic

Whats the cheapest you have seen a legit one go for?
and also i thought you could tell a supreme tee is real is if it had that supreme white writing on the back of the tag...
August 9, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
mechathegreat

Is this hoody legit or fake? The dude on ebay selling it has like 100 % feedback and everything seems right, but I have never seen this type of hoody before and I can't even find a pic of it on the net. The dude selling it doesn't even know what collection it's from, he just said it was from like 3 seasons ago and to check the archive on strictly supreme. I can't check those archives because I'm not a member there. Can anyone clarify the legitimacy or lack there of?

August 9, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Hunter

Did the older Supreme tubular jersey t's not have loop tags?

They're referring to the price tag which has never been attached by a loop.
August 9, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Hunter

loop tag.

Whats the cheapest you have seen a legit one go for?
and also i thought you could tell a supreme tee is real is if it had that supreme white writing on the back of the tag...

Not the same font on the back of the tag as the tags on legit tees.
August 9, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
kudzu

u think thats y it was pulled????

Why was it pulled then?
August 9, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Always thought the Kermit tee was the most overrated POS. Kermit is whack af, idk why you'd want him broadcasted across your chest.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 9, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
feddeleryan

Why was it pulled then?

copyright issues. i don't think the company would pull a product because ignorant people think it's an attack on their religion

made a dope tee if you ask me

August 9, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
guerrillainthemist

that knowledge

August 9, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
BukkakeChief

Is this hoody legit or fake? The dude on ebay selling it has like 100 % feedback and everything seems right, but I have never seen this type of hoody before and I can't even find a pic of it on the net. The dude selling it doesn't even know what collection it's from, he just said it was from like 3 seasons ago and to check the archive on strictly supreme. I can't check those archives because I'm not a member there. Can anyone clarify the legitimacy or lack there of?

im pretty sure its the collegiate hoodie

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.