August 7, 2012 @ 05:20 AM

Inactive

nahhh, high blood pressure is already in my genes, not trying to add a catalyst

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 7, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

the fuck? fuck nigga, im just speculating from tracing previous years patterns, on when preview/lookbook and the store is opening, I can fucking assure you, fuck nigga, more than a handful of people care to know when that is.

that relevant contribution.

B just shut up maybe next time slugger. Thanks!! smile

:)

August 7, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
VOMITSPIT

the fuck? fuck nigga, im just speculating from tracing previous years patterns, on when preview/lookbook and the store is opening, I can fucking assure you, fuck nigga, more than a handful of people care to know when that is.

that relevant contribution.
lol, you want some fries with that salt?

/dead.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 7, 2012 @ 05:29 AM

Inactive

the infamous rectum tickling buddies.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 7, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
hndlz

diddy had black on black tho
there was another with him wearing black/purple box logo tho in last thread

this one but thats the same black one no?

hndlz.tumblr.com

August 7, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
guerrillainthemist

so fall season starts the first week of september?

August 7, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
cstrohl

I've been listening to Juicy J for so long, shit they need to hit up Project Pat, he way more guttacool cool cool cool cool

This

co-sign! I was gonna post the same shieeet but y'all beat me to the punch.. glad there's other people here who can appreciate project pattuh's raw grimey gutta-ness. BURGLA BARSS!!!
August 7, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
AmericanLegend

I've been listening to Juicy J for so long, shit they need to hit up Project Pat, he way more guttacool cool cool cool cool

This

co-sign! I was gonna post the same shieeet but y'all beat me to the punch.. glad there's other people here who can appreciate project pattuh's raw grimey gutta-ness. BURGLA BARSS!!!

hellyea, co-sign!

taste the glamour

August 7, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
Mr_Chukes

Copped a burgundy Paisley hoodie, only cost an arm and a one leg and my dignity. Time to grind to stack up for FW.

I'm happy you copped though.
August 7, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
fuckjohnn

I hope not, I need time to stack my stackscool

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

August 7, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
lordlukey

I hope not, I need time to stack my stackscool

I phoned the london store yesterday and the guy said the drops on the 23rd
August 7, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
fuckjohnn

23 of this month or September?

edit: My bad, it's this month since it's a Thursday lol

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

August 7, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
alfie17

suspended

If the drops on the 23rd then hopefully Lookbook is in 2 weeks or so

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 7, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

The 23rd seems too soon..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 7, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
supremeb4nine4

edit: ^^ yes too soon haha quick with the edit

life

August 7, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
supremeb4nine4

diddy had black on black tho
there was another with him wearing black/purple box logo tho in last thread

this one but thats the same black one no?

this one black tee purp box logo

life

August 7, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
rumee24

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to the forums and I've been trying lurk around for Supreme and all other brands but I'm just wondering. How do the shirts and hoodies fit? Like do you have to run a size down or true to size? Also, I hope I don't get flamed for being a new member but I can take it :p
August 7, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
supremeb4nine4

^^^ they usually put up a size chart for items listed for sale but u can check cliffedge also for size charts. more of supreme stuff besides collabs like TNF n CDG are cut for that fitted look so dont size down, stay TTS or size up sometimes agian ur best bet is size charts

life

August 7, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
rumee24

^^^ they usually put up a size chart for items listed for sale but u can check cliffedge also for size charts. more of supreme stuff besides collabs like TNF n CDG are cut for that fitted look so dont size down, stay TTS or size up sometimes agian ur best bet is size charts

Thanks! Can't wait to start my little collection of Supreme cool
August 7, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
0mar

so that juicy j photoshoot i mentioned a while back...
August 7, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
slytendencies

Anyone know if Sup LA is still open?
August 7, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
rumee24

Anyone know if Sup LA is still open?

I actually went on sunday and it was still open but they honestly did not have much stuff that was worth the trip over there.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
0mar

i got grey work pants in the sale. Well happy with them. some of the best pants i own.

Also picked up raekwon white tee for £30. You mad?

Too stoked.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
slytendencies

Lol well for me it ain't a trip I live like 2 blocks down just didn't wana go out in this heat just to check. And yea I think ima just wait till Fall/Winter drops...in the meanwhile ima just save up, if box logo T's drop ima have to camp outside I think.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
rumee24

Lol well for me it ain't a trip I live like 2 blocks down just didn't wana go out in this heat just to check. And yea I think ima just wait till Fall/Winter drops...in the meanwhile ima just save up, if box logo T's drop ima have to outside I think.

If your in to diamond or anything, you can go there. They have a bunch a cool stuff there since some of the fall stuff just dropped and I was able to cop one of the collab tees that just came out.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
mobbyluii

Thanks! Can't wait to start my little collection of Supreme cool

damnit.

IG: @mobbyluii

August 7, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
slytendencies

Lol well for me it ain't a trip I live like 2 blocks down just didn't wana go out in this heat just to check. And yea I think ima just wait till Fall/Winter drops...in the meanwhile ima just save up, if box logo T's drop ima have to outside I think.

If your in to diamond or anything, you can go there. They have a bunch a cool stuff there since some of the fall stuff just dropped and I was able to cop one of the collab tees that just came out.

Nah I ain't to into Diamond, too many people wearing the same Diamond T's nowadays.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
yooooo

Does anyone know what shoes the first skater in the "Pizza Face" video was wearing? There just regular checkerboard authentics, but I havent seen them on their website or anything. They look sick.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
rumee24

Nah I ain't to into Diamond, too many people wearing the same Diamond T's nowadays.

That is very true but some of the stuff is cool so I don't mind as long as they don't sell it in massive quanities at my local zumiez sad
August 7, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
withaccord

Does anyone know what shoes the first skater in the "Pizza Face" video was wearing? There just regular checkerboard authentics, but I havent seen them on their website or anything. They look sick.

basically what most emo fags wear. they're just regular vans.

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.