[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 01, 2012 @ 00:55:55
i cant imagine a dude wearing that tbh
August 01, 2012 @ 01:55:16
Anyone know what they have in SupLA and when it's gonna close?
August 01, 2012 @ 02:00:43
Whaddup Everyone blushing
Quick question about the ikat camera bag, can it fit a dslr with a lens attached?

lol pinoys that buy dslr's then call themselves photographers, wanna even take that herb life further by carrying it around in a supreme bag. :|

Wait, just the body? What DLSR fits in that small ass pouch?
August 01, 2012 @ 02:12:04
didnt ya boii jacobserver put a fit pic with one? looking like a bookbag on his hobbit body

life

August 01, 2012 @ 02:36:10
Hey Guys, i'd advise you to keep away from the User: TINEZ24, He scammed myself and 2 other members on the same box logo hoodie. Just giving you guys a heads up. There's a topic on him in the feedback section if you'd like to check it out.

shit man! i knew it ! fuck man hope you get your money back. that guy was fishy.
August 01, 2012 @ 03:01:22
Anyone know if this is a real sticker?

not real...but cool af haha

I see this design everywhere.
August 01, 2012 @ 03:09:10
legit check?

\

i know it's not a lot to go off of, but I know some of you know what's good.
August 01, 2012 @ 03:10:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know if this is a real sticker?

not real...but cool af haha

I see this design everywhere.

pokemon x supreme
August 01, 2012 @ 03:11:59
maybe im late but since when is fake shit considered replica?????
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5gxLgNybN8Y
lol @ "good quality" and cant even say comme des garcons correctly

life

August 01, 2012 @ 03:17:37

"Comady Garcon"

lol
August 01, 2012 @ 03:18:01

cant even say comme des garcons correctly

sad that they're actually making stuff that's good enough to the naked eye these days, and nobody front right now and say those are obvious fakes, cuz at first glance it looks pretty damn good. fuckin china ruining the integrity of everything...
August 01, 2012 @ 03:19:53
^^ nah bro them rounded draw strings and sticker like box logo embriodery are dead giveaways to true supreme heads

life

August 01, 2012 @ 03:19:56

"Comady Garcon"

lol

haha i heard that and laughed
August 01, 2012 @ 03:21:29
yeah t
^^ nah bro them rounded draw strings and sticker like box logo embriodery are dead giveaways to true supreme heads

yeah the round drawstrings, but the box logo looks good man, I had it in grey... it was thick just like that. and if you think i'm trollin/bullshitting you can peep my IG cstrohl
August 01, 2012 @ 03:23:36
^^ nah i beleve u but them threads are a little too reflective imo

life

August 01, 2012 @ 03:24:27

Remember that jacobserver guy aha
August 01, 2012 @ 03:25:21

yeah well it's kinda hard to tell the video looks like it was filmed with a ham sandwich but yeah, my point is that it's really not THAT bad... that's just my opinion i'm sure 20 ppl will tell me why i'm wrong and herbish but yeah.
August 01, 2012 @ 03:32:38

yeah well it's kinda hard to tell the video looks like it was filmed with a ham sandwich but yeah, my point is that it's really not THAT bad... that's just my opinion i'm sure 20 ppl will tell me why i'm wrong and herbish but yeah.

i guess its along the same lines of niggas wearing fake yeezy's in WDYWT thread and people saying there fresh even tho their obvious fake

life

August 01, 2012 @ 03:34:36
i seriously regret selling my box logo hoodie..
August 01, 2012 @ 03:34:47

i guess its along the same lines of niggas wearing fake yeezy's in WDYWT thread and people saying there fresh even tho their obvious fake

oh yeah don't get me wrong man, I'm not sayin shit's fresh by any means, i'm saying it sucks that people can get shit for a fraction of the price and without the camping/effort true heads put into it... and look damn near the same. like I said, china ruining the integrity of shit... they're a double edged sword i tell ya,,
August 01, 2012 @ 03:45:25

me too brah shouts to masterCHOP tho... on another note i was looking thru my sup sticker box for a sticker to put on my new sketch pad i tag up in at work and found these two patches, was thinking about putting "fuck what you heard" on a snapback but i never tried to sew shit in my life so i might just flip it instead of fucking it up. what would you niggas do? keep it and try to be a crafty muhhfucker or not?

life

August 01, 2012 @ 03:53:18

me too brah shouts to masterCHOP tho... on another note i was looking thru my sup sticker box for a sticker to put on my new sketch pad i tag up in at work and found these two patches, was thinking about putting "fuck what you heard" on a snapback but i never tried to sew shit in my life so i might just flip it instead of fucking it up. what would you niggas do? keep it and try to be a crafty muhhfucker or not?

put that on a hat for sure, i've been on a custom tip lately so that's what i'd do. that's a dope ass patch.
August 01, 2012 @ 03:53:42
fuck sewing, hot glue it. same end result in a fraction of the time.
August 01, 2012 @ 03:55:50
^^ word i think i might check with my local chino cleaners and see if they can do it for me, heres a better pic of the patch

life

August 01, 2012 @ 04:02:50
Dope patch ^^
August 01, 2012 @ 05:02:45
Anyone got the grey snakeskin chukkas in a 9.5-10.5 for sale? PM Me

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

August 01, 2012 @ 05:22:08
anyone have a M pink sand striped tee for sale?
August 01, 2012 @ 05:25:37
Motion Logo hoodie in Med/Lg in any condition non-rape pricing PM me
August 01, 2012 @ 05:54:04
anyone have a M pink sand striped tee for sale?

there was one on ebay not long ago. i was gonna grab it but i think its too late

August 01, 2012 @ 06:07:33
i have found the motherload

http://www.cheapsnapbackusa.com/supreme-snapbacks-c-118.html

HAHAHAHA laughed my ass off
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x