August 4, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
AmericanLegend

Fuck canada

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
kylejamie

For fucks sake you July 2012 members are fucking herbs.

Does it really matter when someone joined? Sick of seeing people labelling people because of what date they joined a forum.

Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that? Everything AmericanLegendMe posts is pointless and lets everyone know that he's only been into Supreme since this past season and is a teenage herb.

But you will get idiots everywhere you go, it is just a shame everyone is categorised by when they joined the forum.
August 4, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
AmericanLegend

yes I do

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
projunt

fake supreme website
http://www.yagoods.com/brands/Supreme.html

just so people know.
August 4, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
kylejamie

"Don't judge people by their join date"- Ghandi

You don't help yourself, do you?
August 5, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
mrteebonilla

really supreme camo smh RIP SUPREME 2000-2010 the glory years

aye this is a fake too its a photoshop of the highly decorated camo hoodie

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 5, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
honkie

really supreme camo smh RIP SUPREME 2000-2010 the glory years

aye this is a fake too its a photoshop of the highly decorated camo hoodie

thank god was bout to say supreme jumped the shark

Confirmation:

Source

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

August 5, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
pigionz

thumbs down if youre lovin that cock

gfys

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 5, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
californiarider

For fucks sake you July 2012 members are fucking herbs.

Does it really matter when someone joined? Sick of seeing people labelling people because of what date they joined a forum.

Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that? Everything AmericanLegendMe posts is pointless and lets everyone know that he's only been into Supreme since this past season and is a teenage herb.

But you will get idiots everywhere you go, it is just a shame everyone is categorised by when they joined the forum.

fuck you

IG: @thesupersun

August 5, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
THEBIGNB

Highly decorated > box pogo

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

August 5, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
intellect

anyone remember what was the retail on this season alton sunglasses?

i think they were 198 if i remember correctly. with that price i would've just bought some ray bans.

Ur fucking high they were $156 retail, don't say shit if you don't know shit
August 5, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
kevlar

Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that?
Haha I hope you're not talking about me, because if you are, you didn't understand my post at all. I was asking which print looked better because I'm planning on doing a custom cement print on one of my other pairs of Dunks. I even explicitly stated that I didnt care which Dunks looked better. I couldn't have made that any clearer for you bro.

As for judging people by their join date, I guess if that's how you guys needa make yourselves feel better, then go for it. I've seen retarded ass posts from members from '09, but hey, gotta respect that join date tho.
August 5, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
cstrohl

Gat damn, threw a pair of my supreme dunks on eBay about a week ago, didn't really wanna sell yet, so I made a 30 day auction and put em up for $600 BIN + $10 shipping (lol rape price and still no free shipping) like I said I didn't wanna sell em, so I figured fuck it if they go for this much then I'm down, and sure enough they just sold. Dat profit.cool
August 5, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
cstrohl

2012 ones btw.
August 5, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
cstrohl

i think they were 198 if i remember correctly. with that price i would've just bought some ray bans.

Do you understand the concept of "I think"?
August 5, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
supremeb4nine4

Gat damn, threw a pair of my supreme dunks on eBay about a week ago, didn't really wanna sell yet, so I made a 30 day auction and put em up for $600 BIN + $10 shipping (lol rape price and still no free shipping) like I said I didn't wanna sell em, so I figured fuck it if they go for this much then I'm down, and sure enough they just sold. Dat profit.cool
got me thinking of putting one of mine up seeing i dont wear the first pair as much as i thought i would.. but it still might be too soon i think price will only go up

life

August 5, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
kevlar

I do the same haha. If I'm not sure if I wanna sell, I put it up for a rape price. $600 though.. I thought average dropped below $500 already (at least for now, I'm expecting it to go up). Good shit haha
August 5, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Look back at the posts from Jul Members. That kid asking about which Supreme Dunks were best based on one pair having thicker or thinner elephant print. What part of the game is that?
Haha I hope you're not talking about me, because if you are, you didn't understand my post at all. I was asking which print looked better because I'm planning on doing a custom cement print on one of my other pairs of Dunks. I even explicitly stated that I didnt care which Dunks looked better. I couldn't have made that any clearer for you bro.

As for judging people by their join date, I guess if that's how you guys needa make yourselves feel better, then go for it. I've seen retarded ass posts from members from '09, but hey, gotta respect that join date tho.

Fair enough...maybe it's not July members but just that one idiot that's been spamming the thread.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 5, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
alexp127

suspended

bad brains x supreme x vans anybody? size 9 and red
August 5, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Unreachable

i feel dumb that shit is photo shopped the creasing at the bottom dosent match the creasing in the print. dam you photo shop u fool me with bitches and now supreme............ you've gone to far

That's the tablecloth.
August 5, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
kudzu

Could you guys help me figure out the value for these two pieces? I'm trying to figure out if I should trade this for a motion parka, assume it's close to DS, possibly leaving out futura and replacing it with Real tree camp (red).

August 5, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
supremeb4nine4

Via SS, a little brighter version.

probably to block out the name

Don't know if anyone else noticed this, but they're all black dudes.

i feel dumb that shit is photo shopped the creasing at the bottom dosent match the creasing in the print. dam you photo shop u fool me with bitches and now supreme............ you've gone to far

start feeling dumber cuz that hoodie n tee is real

life

August 5, 2012 @ 11:50 AM
RyandaGod

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
August 5, 2012 @ 11:59 AM
kudzu

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

August 5, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
guerrillainthemist

August 5, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
guerrillainthemist

well now. dont you have the right to call yourself "intellect" since you know the exact pricing of some supreme shades and dont understand key phrases like "i think" and "if i remember correctly." why dont you just suck on

August 5, 2012 @ 12:13 PM
alfie17

suspended

Has anyone got that picture of that kid with the supreme box logo tattoo? I wanna laugh

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 5, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
kudzu

Has anyone got that picture of that kid with the supreme box logo tattoo? I wanna laugh

my nigga

August 5, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
alfie17

suspended

You know this dude??

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 5, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
kudzu

You know this dude??

no...YOU my nigga for askin cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.