Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 29, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
alfie17

suspended

Look at your join date 2012 you can't act superior lmao

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 29, 2012 @ 09:47 PM

Inactive

Really wish I didn't sleep on the Hennessy jersey when it came out sad
July 29, 2012 @ 09:49 PM

Inactive

I have three pairs of the dunks. One on ice, one i wear around, and one i skate in.
July 29, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Fusion

Anyone know what retail was on the baseball tees that dropped this season?

Yes.

July 29, 2012 @ 10:01 PM

Inactive

I have three pairs of the dunks. One on ice, one i wear around, and one i skate in.

pics or gtfo

July 29, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
至高

Put a limit on da bullshit, tooshort

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 29, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
origins

So dumb.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

July 29, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
projunt

Anyone know what retail was on the baseball tees that dropped this season?

I want to say 110, but it doesn't seem right.
July 29, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

Who the fuck is Too$hort? The rapper?
July 29, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
illistnois

missed out on stuff, but got the supreme dunks at least.
July 29, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
reeser

#exposed
July 29, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
至高

says the faggot who doesnt even know how to use paypal.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 29, 2012 @ 10:21 PM

Inactive

seriously, who is tooshort?
July 29, 2012 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

Please don't think this faggit is me. I'd hate to be Anne Hathaway. Fuck this kid. How the fuck doesn't he know how to use paypal? Wtf thats easy as fuck
July 29, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
supremeb4nine4

says the faggot who doesnt even know how to use paypal.

i see im not the only one who delt with this crazy kid...

life

July 29, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

Inactive

Please don't think this faggit is me. I'd hate to be Anne Hathaway. Fuck this kid. How the fuck doesn't he know how to use paypal? Wtf thats easy as fuck
Are you guys talkin about this kid?
July 29, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
supremeb4nine4

pics or gtfo
that shit dont make no sense why not skate n wear around the same pair n keep 2 on ice? granted u actually have 3 pairs. think out your BS before u post it brah

life

July 29, 2012 @ 10:28 PM

Inactive

pics or gtfo
that shit dont make no sense why not skate n wear around the same pair n keep 2 on ice? granted u actually have 3 pairs. think out your BS before u post it brah
okay man whatever you say. Cause you know me right?
July 29, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
alfie17

suspended

Why not skate and wear one pair.. Sell 1 pair to make some $$ and then keep 1 pair DS?

July 29, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
supremeb4nine4

u dmndlifer/too short/anne hathaway u dont know how to use paypal.... is that not why u sent me cash in the mail? even tho i told u no deal after u said u dont use paypal

life

July 29, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
doughboy

@annehathaway If you're tryin to quote Rocky in your sig, you're wrong.

Today was a good day.

July 29, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
supremeb4nine4

pics or gtfo
okay man whatever you say. Cause you know me right?
i dont need to know u to know if someone is full of shit.. shut us up post pic of ur 3 pairs

life

July 29, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

Inactive

u dmndlifer/too short/anne hathaway u dont know how to use paypal.... is that not why u sent me cash in the mail? even tho i told u no deal after u said u dont use paypal
what the fuck are you talking about?Who's dmndlifer? When have I sent you money?
July 29, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
supremeb4nine4

what the fuck are you talking about?Who's dmndlifer? When have I sent you money?
lol sure kid whatever u say i really didnt care. so ill fall back now

life

July 29, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
至高

It's blatantly obvious you're tooshort/dmndlifers, or Kaleb Weber.

1st off, you have a XL corduroy pullover which is the one that kid tooshort is always talking about. cmon b. then you try to sell it back here. Just from taking a look at supb4n94's marketplace threads, he sells XL. so it's kinda obvious to infer that you are tooshort.

2nd, you have a thread asking how to clean jordan 3s. a while ago you got exposed on the facebook whiteknight thread and your facebook was posted. someone claimed your cover photos were hilarious so I had to take a look. well guess what I saw? some jordan 3 white cements. and you have a thread dedicated to them!

it may seem like a coincidence but cmon b you're not foolin anyone lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 29, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
alfie17

suspended

That detective lifestyle

July 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

Inactive

It's blatantly obvious you're tooshort/dmndlifers, or Kaleb Weber.

1st off, you have a XL corduroy pullover which is the one that kid tooshort is always talking about. cmon b. then you try to sell it back here. Just from taking a look at supb4n94's marketplace threads, he sells XL. so it's kinda obvious to infer that you are tooshort.

2nd, you have a thread asking how to clean jordan 3s. a while ago you got exposed on the facebook whiteknight thread and your facebook was posted. someone claimed your cover photos were hilarious so I had to take a look. well guess what I saw? some jordan 3 white cements. and you have a thread dedicated to them!

it may seem like a coincidence but cmon b you're not foolin anyone lol
How does owning a pair of Jordans and having a Supreme pullover make me Too$hort? So you're saying no one else in this world except Too$hort has Jordan 3s and an XL Supreme pullover. Ok. Guys you caught me. I'm really Thug.
July 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
projunt

put on blast.
July 29, 2012 @ 10:46 PM

Inactive

put on blast.
I know. Fuckin kids these days.
July 29, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
reeser

Lol.......

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.