[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 22, 2012 @ 23:24:36 PM
a couple doors down from supreme LA, theres a store that you can wear as much as you can of it: Diamond supply co. mine as well spend your money there and be accepted by many other herbs of your kind blushing

lmao you are one to speak

Shit dude you def caught me, I totally wear womens clothing for a good fit, like you do blushing
So here's a 3 step program to get out of being a herb (you):
1) go ahead and resell all of your clothing that is a men sizing, and take that money to the nearest metro sexual looking forever 21. And atleast try to call yourself a sneaker head, with your cute 1 pair of jordans
2) stock up on female denim items.
3) delete your hypebeast account
4) Never try to come up with you comebacks again blushing

AND SHIT you just got put in your lane by a guy with 6 posts ? WUUT

Stay Gold.

July 22, 2012 @ 23:28:49 PM
a couple doors down from supreme LA, theres a store that you can wear as much as you can of it: Diamond supply co. mine as well spend your money there and be accepted by many other herbs of your kind blushing

Shit dude you def caught me, I totally wear womens clothing for a good fit, like you do blushing
1) go ahead and resell all of your clothing that is a men sizing, and take that money to the nearest metro sexual looking forever 21. And atleast try to call yourself a sneaker head, with your cute 1 pair of jordans

you seem to know alot about female fashion
lmao 1 pair of sneakers. ok dude. im done arguing with you. Plus you probly made your account yesterday so you are still getting a hang of the site. follow me on IG, same username as here. So you can see my 1 pair of jordans. Oh wait, i mean 50+ pairs because I actually have been buying shoes for 7 years. but this is the supreme thread so if you wanna say some more fuckery, you can PM me..

IG: @mobbyluii

July 22, 2012 @ 23:29:42 PM
if you seriously give a giant fuck about what someone else is wearing. your definitely a faggot and I mean that in the literal sense of the word faggot as in GAY as in you like men.

seriously, i love lurking the supreme thread because you can tell its filled with overweight asian males blasting each other over clothing. fuck, what kind of lives do you guys live? I actually sometimes feel bad for you.
July 22, 2012 @ 23:33:47 PM
Need a real quick answer if anyone can help. Is there anyway I can get a package delayed? My dunks are coming tomorrow but no one will be home, unless I stay home and cancel my plans, which I really don't wanna do smh

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 23:37:15 PM
Need a real quick answer if anyone can help. Is there anyway I can get a package delayed? My dunks are coming tomorrow but no one will be home, unless I stay home and cancel my plans, which I really don't wanna do smh

Don't worry I'm sure there are even hundreds of people on this site that cancelled RL to get a pair of shoes. so you won't be alone ;)
July 22, 2012 @ 23:39:38 PM

Don't worry I'm sure there are even hundreds of people on this site that cancelled RL to get a pair of shoes.

I'm just not tryna risk having someone jack 160 bucks off my doorstep. If I knew what time they were being delivered, I would ask my neighbors to take em. But I don't.

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 23:47:19 PM

Don't worry I'm sure there are even hundreds of people on this site that cancelled RL to get a pair of shoes.

I'm just not tryna risk having someone jack 160 bucks off my doorstep. If I knew what time they were being delivered, I would ask my neighbors to take em. But I don't.

call UPS first thing tomorrow

July 22, 2012 @ 23:51:41 PM

lmao 1 pair of sneakers. ok dude. im done arguing with you. Plus you probly made your account yesterday so you are still getting a hang of the site. follow me on IG, same username as here. So you can see my 1 pair of jordans. Oh wait, i mean 50+ pairs because I actually have been buying shoes for 7 years. but this is the supreme thread so if you wanna say some more fuckery, you can PM me..

July 22, 2012 @ 23:55:49 PM

Just called them and they said there is nothing they can do. They said I'd have to call and ask the sender, but I know the dudes at Supreme aren't gonna do shit. Guess I'll have to redirect it to a friend's crib or something.

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 23:57:42 PM

Just called them and they said there is nothing they can do. They said I'd have to call and ask the sender, but I know the dudes at Supreme aren't gonna do shit. Guess I'll have to redirect it to a friend's crib or something.

tell @odb. to get em for you.. I know he missed out on these so he wouldnt mind

July 23, 2012 @ 00:06:20 AM

/dead

/funeral
July 23, 2012 @ 00:07:12 AM
Just stay and get the dunks if they go missing not only have you waisted 160$ but your have to pay like 500$ for a new pair ;(

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 23, 2012 @ 00:12:39 AM
Just take the L already mobbylui.
July 23, 2012 @ 00:20:53 AM
Mods change the name of this thread to the Official mobbyluii thread since all these members care so much about me....

July 23, 2012 @ 00:45:42 AM
Mods change the name of this thread to the Official mobbyluii thread since all these members care so much about me....

don't worry, they just have a crush on you man.
July 23, 2012 @ 00:49:33 AM
lol @ mobbyluii L's on L's on L's
July 23, 2012 @ 00:59:13 AM
goes into supreme thread
reads last three pages

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 23, 2012 @ 01:02:07 AM

July 23, 2012 @ 01:07:32 AM
Fuck otta here with this dumb shit pyramid quoting, talk about preme niggas

Ps. Mobby get over that hoe Bitch. smokeyface

:)

July 23, 2012 @ 01:13:35 AM

Went on OP instagram and
July 23, 2012 @ 01:13:51 AM

Inactive User

Nigga you gay
July 23, 2012 @ 01:18:13 AM
July 23, 2012 @ 01:48:20 AM
Just opened my 10.5's
I don't eat them

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 23, 2012 @ 02:33:17 AM
RIP CAMO this f/w 12
July 23, 2012 @ 02:34:46 AM
mobbyluii got ethered

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

July 23, 2012 @ 02:39:04 AM
RIP CAMO this f/w 12

damn i dont even really fuck with camo but that is tough. smokeyface

:)

July 23, 2012 @ 02:40:12 AM
RIP CAMO this f/w 12

I don't know how I feel about that.
July 23, 2012 @ 02:41:19 AM
RIP CAMO this f/w 12

If there's a black color, must cop yo smokeyface
July 23, 2012 @ 02:57:03 AM
eh i really would have liked to see another kind of camo

and for the love of god stop talking about mobby and mobby stop responding.

im so sick of reading that

i dont know whos worse, an herb or the dudes who think its cool to point it out. the whole thing just makes the both of y'all look lame as fuck
July 23, 2012 @ 03:11:09 AM
RIP CAMO this f/w 12

Nice.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x