[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 27, 2012 @ 06:22
So did everyone come across little flaws with their dunks? My pair came completely perfect, stitching is on point, keychain has no errors, and no creases.

mine are perfect aside from the box being bashed up but who cares about the box

Inactive User

Jul 27, 2012 @ 06:34
i'm reading so many complaints on the sb dunks?)
Jul 27, 2012 @ 06:41
I was in there at opening, they had a few arc crew's in XL and L, A shit ton of DJ tee's, their normal stock of miscellaneous tees and nike sb's and van's. Arc snapback, washed twill camps, the all mesh snapback's, shorts, some fitted's, some chino's and painters pants, aureus, all colours of the devil's. And other button ups.

What did they have on sale?
bottoms, arc crew tee for 50, button ups, arc snaps.

Selling a green s wool, navy houndstooth, and yellow pinstripe snapbacks for cheap! HMU with trades and cash.

Jul 27, 2012 @ 06:44
yo i little help over here how does the painter shorts fit, i wear sz 29w on jeans should i get sz30w or they run small or big plss HELP ME!!!!
Jul 27, 2012 @ 06:57
I was in there at opening, they had a few arc crew's in XL and L, A shit ton of DJ tee's, their normal stock of miscellaneous tees and nike sb's and van's. Arc snapback, washed twill camps, the all mesh snapback's, shorts, some fitted's, some chino's and painters pants, aureus, all colours of the devil's. And other button ups.

did they have all colors of the arc snaps?

Bout it, Bout it

Jul 27, 2012 @ 07:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
I can't remember but when does the Supreme F/W lookbook usually become available to view? I forget.

I think it's September. Might be later though, I'm not sure
Jul 27, 2012 @ 07:15

did they have all colors of the arc snaps?
they had yellow, orange, blue, black.

Selling a green s wool, navy houndstooth, and yellow pinstripe snapbacks for cheap! HMU with trades and cash.

Jul 27, 2012 @ 07:21
I can't remember but when does the Supreme F/W lookbook usually become available to view? I forget.

lookbook comes out late august and the first drop is in early september

Inactive User

Jul 27, 2012 @ 07:31

lookbook comes out late august and the first drop is in early september
ight thanks man much appreciated.
Jul 27, 2012 @ 08:35
No flaws on my pairs. Very pleased with them.

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

Jul 27, 2012 @ 08:37
Yo my dunks came in and they're perfect lol

Inactive User

Jul 27, 2012 @ 08:39

Wow, two pairs. Lucky af.
Jul 27, 2012 @ 08:45

Wow, two pairs. Lucy af.

Who the fuck is lucy

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 27, 2012 @ 08:46
STFU

ig supremecellar

Inactive User

Jul 27, 2012 @ 09:05
@nonchalant meant to put Lucky
Jul 27, 2012 @ 12:32
Whats the fit like on the pocket tee? Same as lets say the Arabic tee?
Jul 27, 2012 @ 12:55
SBs were definitely subpar. Luckily I only had the shitty stitching on th Nike logo. As for the keychain I think everyone had one fucked up side, and the other side was perfect.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 27, 2012 @ 13:01
Maybe they just don't like you guys, cuz my dunks are in supreme condition.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Jul 27, 2012 @ 13:02
Should I call Nike & SupLA / SupNY tomorrow?
It's weird, my box tag came ripped also..
They double boxed shipped the shoes too..
Im sure they don't have anymore sb pairs in stock..

u got a fucked up pair smh
edit: or someone broke into the package and gave u a bootleg pair

oh they do, in the basement at NY
they wouldnt give you a new pair tho. words from the workers " first come first served ". Even some people on the 5 day line couldnt get their pairs so .. its a shoe meant to be worn
Jul 27, 2012 @ 13:34

no arabic is a regular tee shirt pocket tees are constructed. quality is a lot nice on pocket tees. pocket tees are a tiny bit bigger when new as well.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Jul 27, 2012 @ 14:03
I have a feeling that most of the people thinking they have perfect SBs just don't know what flaws to look for haha. Might be better though, ignorance is bliss.
Jul 27, 2012 @ 14:04

no arabic is a regular tee shirt pocket tees are constructed. quality is a lot nice on pocket tees. pocket tees are a tiny bit bigger when new as well.

Thanks.. I got the Campbell T this year.. It seems to fit smaller than the Arabic.. I know it's a cut and sew tee.. So I guess the pocket tee will fit a bit bigger than the Campbell?
Jul 27, 2012 @ 14:43
Mine had no creases or anything. The hang tag one side is printed lower but it's just a keychain so who gives a fuck.
Jul 27, 2012 @ 14:48
anyone know if there any 9.5s in these floating around anywhere, or if anyone has a pair? all of them are pretty really nice.

Jul 27, 2012 @ 16:22
Anyone knows how to differentiate the Supreme Union Jack Box tee? Is it possible to do a LC based on this pic? Thanks y'all!

Lowballers can stay out.

Jul 27, 2012 @ 19:53
dunks came in smokeyface

電波

Jul 27, 2012 @ 20:20

I was talking about this..
My pair had minor creases, dust in between sole stitching, and keychain "S" was outside the box, plus more..
Seems like my pair was just thrown into a box from any warehouse employee..
Can supLA or SupNY do anything about this?

The other shoe is perfect, its just this one side of the shoe.

How can a big release like this be missed in an inspection?
I'm legitimately pissed as a customer.. SUP / Nike fell off?

They rushed this release imo.

Honestly if the white sole was the only issue, I would actually prefer these... gives the shoe "character" I guess hah, and it's on the sole, it's not like anyone would see it anyways, and EVEN if they did it's not like it looks bad, or out of place. I saw some kid on IG post a pair of his dunks, his left insole was fine, says SUP like it's supposed to, but on his right it said "REME" instead of "EME" and the reme was in font prob 30% of the standard size on the left shoe... I offered him to trade cuz he wore my size, but he asked for 2 pairs of mine in return lulz.
Jul 27, 2012 @ 20:26
Oh and the funny part is, he was complaining about them and asking if he could do anything about it, until I commented and told him they were cool and I would trade him, then oliver sudden he wants 2 pairs for em..
Jul 27, 2012 @ 20:39
Oh and I'm on the eBay app on my phone so I can't pull a link, but can someone search this item number and tell me if they think the hoodie's legit? 190706435601, they just have the stock supreme picture of all the hoodies hanging so you can't see the actual product, but the guy's got 100% feedback... Just wondering if anyone had a guess?
Jul 27, 2012 @ 20:42
Oh and I'm on the eBay app on my phone so I can't pull a link, but can someone search this item number and tell me if they think the hoodie's legit? 190706435601, they just have the stock supreme picture of all the hoodies hanging so you can't see the actual product, but the guy's got 100% feedback... Just wondering if anyone had a guess?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190706435601?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D190706435601%26_rdc%3D1
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.