July 25, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
SHARKlN

aw a mickey mouse shirt
that's cute, really...

i know its a bitch magnet but u wouldnt know bout that

oh, so you've worn it?
July 25, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
WalkingCactus

Meanwhile.... random asian is happy about getting his first Supreme camp cap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqA7XoCp21k

Lmfao I've never laughed at anything so hard before ever in my life he says "oh I'm sweating" Hhahahaha fuck dude I'm still laughing. MOAR FAT ASIANS IN STREETWEAR PLZ.

I'm not the real aquaman

July 25, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
WalkingCactus

i received my CDG authentic smile
but the box is spoiled sad

My box is ok but they look like they just threw it in the ups box. One she was out of the box. My box logo sticker was bent and shit. I like the shoes though. Gonna wear them tonight taking my girl out to eat to celebrate.

edit: my dunks are out for delivery. A nigga is happy smile

Lmfao dudes really celebrating for getting shoes out here smh

I'm not the real aquaman

July 25, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Mr_Chukes

i received my CDG authentic smile
but the box is spoiled sad

My box is ok but they look like they just threw it in the ups box. One she was out of the box. My box logo sticker was bent and shit. I like the shoes though. Gonna wear them tonight taking my girl out to eat to celebrate.

edit: my dunks are out for delivery. A nigga is happy smile

Lmfao dudes really celebrating for getting shoes out here smh

No celebrating a month of being official. Not over the shoes lmao. That's funny though. Didn't think about that when I read it.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
cstrohl

stunting

You just posting random pics or are these yours? what's the deal with em?

nigga every thing i post is mine dont be stupid sttick to the mishka

haha ok cool guy, such a parasite. people like you ruin "good" forums online. i'll stick to "the mishka" stay trollin.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
cstrohl

Some dude's selling box logos on Craigslist for $45 each haha

haha that's so lame, but kinda funny cuz my chick made me a build-a-bear and he's got a mini camo 5 panel lookin hat, and I was saying it'd be dope to take a patch off an old beat up preme hat or something. fuck paying $45 tho lol.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
cstrohl

^ die

k
July 25, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
alfie17

suspended

What are people saying about tomorrow on SS?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 25, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
Mr_Chukes

Got my dunks they are too clean. Hang tag on the side. No flaws.
July 26, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
syupeo

Still waiting for my pair.
July 26, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
至高

If there were to be a "secret camp" to come out, I think it'd be something similar to the cement print cap cause the anniversary dunks just came out.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 26, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
syupeo

That would look weird if they were to make a red camp with a cement brim.
July 26, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
DarthVader

cosign. but if there was a secret camp it shouldve dropped with the sbs.
July 26, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
alfie17

suspended

What about tomorrow sad?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 26, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
adam5

Got my dunks today. Holy shit are they nice, keychain attached to the shoes, no creases or scuffs either

edit: here's a pic

picked up the pusheads earlier today too cool
July 26, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
willo123

is it normal for the snap on the supreme 5 panels to like break in the middle (the top one) because i have had my usa snap for about a 2 weeks and it already happened?

wtb palace shit just pm me with anything you have

July 26, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
fuckjohnn

Some dude's selling box logos on Craigslist for $45 each haha

haha that's so lame, but kinda funny cuz my chick made me a build-a-bear and he's got a mini camo 5 panel lookin hat, and I was saying it'd be dope to take a patch off an old beat up preme hat or something. fuck paying $45 tho lol.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 26, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

cosign. but if there was a secret camp it shouldve dropped with the sbs.

na cause because they didnt drop all the FLORAL collection on the same day so they might do that. That sounds like SUPREME will do
July 26, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
ugzilla

any restock info for tomorrow?
July 26, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

i think tomorrow is most likely a RESTOCK or SECRET DROP!!!

which 1 u think is most likely to happen?
July 26, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
Panther.

i honestly think neither. if i wake up before 11 then i might pay attention to it, but i probably wont.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 26, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
pigionz

i honestly think neither. if i wake up before 11 then i might pay attention to it, but i probably wont.

i don't think so, but i hope not. making sure i got my bread game up for FW.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 26, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

mmm idk either, but im not gonna have my bread ready, cause i jave my boy up in NY so he will at the SUPREME NY store tomorrow morning.... And im going for the pushead tomorrow
July 26, 2012 @ 03:13 AM

Inactive

July 26, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
guys i like hummus

so whoever said there weren't any 5-panels or snaps left in store...you're a liar. they still had washed twills (no desire) and they also had all the houndstooth "s" snapbacks along with the distressed logo snaps from the initial season drop, couple arabic's still left, a whole row of aureus'z, and even a few bucket caps. saw cheerleader tee's in every color in the back room along with all the blimp snaps as well. but walked out of there with janoski's for 52 bucks...pretty hyped on that.
July 26, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
sjohnnnn

so whoever said there weren't any 5-panels or snaps left in store...you're a liar. they still had washed twills (no desire) and they also had all the houndstooth "s" snapbacks along with the distressed logo snaps from the initial season drop, couple arabic's still left, a whole row of aureus'z, and even a few bucket caps. saw cheerleader tee's in every color in the back room along with all the blimp snaps as well. but walked out of there with janoski's for 52 bucks...pretty hyped on that.

LA or NY?

سبحان

July 26, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
DarthVader

Was in SUPNY on Sunday and they had orange basketweaves...and the other items listed ^^^. The shoes were going for a good price.
July 26, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
guys i like hummus

LA or NY?

eastcoast
July 26, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
christopher.

did they still have camo bell hats?
July 26, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
guys i like hummus

did they still have camo bell hats?

not that i saw in the immediate vicinity, they had that red guy with the white stripin'g

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.