[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Inactive User

Jul 26, 2012 @ 03:13
i think tomorrow is most likely a RESTOCK or SECRET DROP!!!

which 1 u think is most likely to happen?

i honestly think neither. if i wake up before 11 then i might pay attention to it, but i probably wont.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 03:37
so whoever said there weren't any 5-panels or snaps left in store...you're a liar. they still had washed twills (no desire) and they also had all the houndstooth "s" snapbacks along with the distressed logo snaps from the initial season drop, couple arabic's still left, a whole row of aureus'z, and even a few bucket caps. saw cheerleader tee's in every color in the back room along with all the blimp snaps as well. but walked out of there with janoski's for 52 bucks...pretty hyped on that.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 03:41
so whoever said there weren't any 5-panels or snaps left in store...you're a liar. they still had washed twills (no desire) and they also had all the houndstooth "s" snapbacks along with the distressed logo snaps from the initial season drop, couple arabic's still left, a whole row of aureus'z, and even a few bucket caps. saw cheerleader tee's in every color in the back room along with all the blimp snaps as well. but walked out of there with janoski's for 52 bucks...pretty hyped on that.

LA or NY?

سبحان

Jul 26, 2012 @ 03:43
Was in SUPNY on Sunday and they had orange basketweaves...and the other items listed ^^^. The shoes were going for a good price.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 03:47

LA or NY?

eastcoast
Jul 26, 2012 @ 04:00
did they still have camo bell hats?
Jul 26, 2012 @ 04:05
did they still have camo bell hats?

not that i saw in the immediate vicinity, they had that red guy with the white stripin'g
Jul 26, 2012 @ 04:15
Anyone have any experience with shrinking Supreme tanks? Got a L Pin Up tank and its too long..

Does washing in hot and drying ruin it? I did it with Pocket tees and it was fine

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jul 26, 2012 @ 05:23
Anyone have any experience with shrinking Supreme tanks? Got a L Pin Up tank and its too long..

Does washing in hot and drying ruin it? I did it with Pocket tees and it was fine

Wash in hottest, dry in hottest will shrink half a size; doesn't ruin it.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Jul 26, 2012 @ 05:30
So what happened to the paisley vans?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Jul 26, 2012 @ 05:48
CDG vans fit pic for anyone who wants any ideas on how to wear them.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 05:49
Ain't shit happening tomorrow. No restocks...def no secret shit. Unfortunately...I'm 99.9% sure the season is over, SS is dead, I'll check while I'm at work but nothing new will drop (last season the 'secret' paisley camp dropped along w/ other items, not by itself).

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 26, 2012 @ 05:59
Why do people really still hide their shoelaces? This isn't middle school.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:06

This is the first shoe i tried it on. It looks so much cleaner without thr laces going everywhere.
I like it like this so I will keep them like this.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:07
It's preference yo. Age has nothing to do with it. I hide mine for my SBs and leave them out for my Authentics.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:07

This is the first shoe i tried it on. It looks so much cleaner without thr laces going everywhere.
I like it like this so I will keep them like this.

Gotta agree that it would look sloppy with some droopy ass laces hanging out.

Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:09
Got my dunks today. Holy shit are they nice, keychain attached to the shoes, no creases or scuffs either

edit: here's a pic

picked up the pusheads earlier today too smokeyface

i want to be you
Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:14
Got my dunks today. Holy shit are they nice, keychain attached to the shoes, no creases or scuffs either

edit: here's a pic

picked up the pusheads earlier today too smokeyface

i want to be you

Stack or starve...

Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:31
not judging, but is dude really tucking his pants behind the tongue of his CDG authentics? Or did that accidentally happen?

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Jul 26, 2012 @ 06:41
not judging, but is dude really tucking his pants behind the tongue of his CDG authentics? Or did that accidentally happen?

Shut the fuck up who cares? Did your dad mean to bust in your mom and have her shit you out, who knows but it's irrelevant

www.themonarchenterprise.com www.soundcloud.com/thewalkingcactus/

Jul 26, 2012 @ 07:00

looking spiffy there sir
Jul 26, 2012 @ 07:33
^ha-ha his smirk looks like he just had dat sex

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Jul 26, 2012 @ 07:35

looking spiffy there sir

ahhh i see the praying hands pin!! i see you on dat exquisite fine dining life. i totally jafeel you

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Jul 26, 2012 @ 08:19

Some dude's selling box logos on Craigslist for $45 each haha

haha that's so lame, but kinda funny cuz my chick made me a build-a-bear and he's got a mini camo 5 panel lookin hat, and I was saying it'd be dope to take a patch off an old beat up preme hat or something. fuck paying $45 tho lol.

am I missing the point? are you trying to clown on me for having a build-a-bear? if you are you need a new hobby, or a girl who can buy you things too.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 08:21

Shut the fuck up who cares? Did your dad mean to bust in your mom and have her shit you out, who knows but it's irrelevant

LOL this dude...

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Jul 26, 2012 @ 08:23

looking spiffy there sir

ahhh i see the praying hands pin!! i see you on dat exquisite fine dining life. i totally jafeel you

i lol'd
Jul 26, 2012 @ 08:45
^ha-ha his smirk looks like he just had dat sex

ROFL
edit: aye no hate tho, most dudes on here won't even post them selves dressed up
Jul 26, 2012 @ 08:52
blinkyeyes
look so formal wear

FS: Vans CDG Supreme AUTHENTIC Sz 9US Air Jordan11(XI) "BRED" US10

Jul 26, 2012 @ 09:23
STFU

++++

Jul 26, 2012 @ 10:54
No updates on the London Facebook page looks like the seasons over!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.