July 23, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
AGar

i was at six flags over in valencia california today. spotted 2 fake supreme leopards. and a legit tribal softbill but dude had that "666" pin on it razz

also met that dude sean kingston, head to toe in pink dolphin gear.

Bout it, Bout it

July 23, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
machiavelli

Anything restocking on thursday in store?

Selling a green s wool, navy houndstooth, and yellow pinstripe snapbacks for cheap! HMU with trades and cash.

July 23, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
jz321123

RIP CAMO this f/w 12

dis for real? if only the supreme box logo blended in with the camo to that'd be dope.. but need a arctic camo one that be fire..
July 23, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
alfie17

suspended

Would easily pass on that camo glad it's not real!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 23, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
jz321123

Do all the kids with the fake supreme on instagram and the corny ass pictures make you want to stop wearing supreme?
Nah. If they're dumb enough to buy fake shit, not realize it, and even post pictures of themselves wearing that fake shit, then they're already making themselves look bad. It's funny when they get all defensive about it when you accuse them, too. Claiming their shit is real when everyone else is bashing on them haha.

It's ironic, but I always hate it when I see someone else wearing Supreme. Especially when the nigga's swagged the fuck out in Obey and Diamond and all this other shit.

Agreed. I can't stand seeing someone decked out in gear looking like a straight try-hard HB rocking Supreme mixed in w/ their other shit brands.

so true.. where i'm from the 626 you got those hipster faggots on fixies rocking that zumiez shit (obey and diamond) with fake camp caps.. makes me wanna walk over to them and push them off their bikes.
July 23, 2012 @ 12:10 PM
SHARKlN

wow, you guys care A LOT about what other people wear...
July 23, 2012 @ 12:43 PM
lghtshdws

Do all the kids with the fake supreme on instagram and the corny ass pictures make you want to stop wearing supreme?
Nah. If they're dumb enough to buy fake shit, not realize it, and even post pictures of themselves wearing that fake shit, then they're already making themselves look bad. It's funny when they get all defensive about it when you accuse them, too. Claiming their shit is real when everyone else is bashing on them haha.

It's ironic, but I always hate it when I see someone else wearing Supreme. Especially when the nigga's swagged the fuck out in Obey and Diamond and all this other shit.

Agreed. I can't stand seeing someone decked out in gear looking like a straight try-hard HB rocking Supreme mixed in w/ their other shit brands.

so true.. where i'm from the 626 you got those hipster faggots on fixies rocking that zumiez shit (obey and diamond) with fake camp caps.. makes me wanna walk over to them and push them off their bikes.

you want to push KIDS off their bikes because they are looking up to someone and wearing clothes they see wearing. let me guess, you would never do that growing up... fuck off dude. stop caring what KIDS wear.

instagram: cdotphotography

July 23, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
wreckonize

Walk into Supreme thread ---------

Fuckin dead.

Honolulu, HI

July 23, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
PKdaGod

lol
July 23, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
至高

Sold my dunks for $350 in cash, not even mad though cause my pair had some shitty ass stitching on the NIKE logo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 23, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
Mr_Chukes

Sold my dunks for $350 in cash, not even mad though cause my pair had some shitty ass stitching on the NIKE logo

You gave that dude a great deal and still made some money. Everyone else I know sold them for like 500. I hope he is gonna wear them and not just keep them ds until he can sell them for a lot.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
至高

You gave that dude a great deal and still made some money. Everyone else I know sold them for like 500. I hope he is gonna wear them and not just keep them ds until he can sell them for a lot.

If you didn't get em on day 1 there's no way you were gonna sell em for $500 starting maybe past day 2. I still see some close to 500 prices here and there, but these dudes are probably gonna have to wait a while. I see most dudes with multiple pairs are selling for $400 tops.

Plus the stitching on mine was absolutely shit. I was paranoid about leaving it home cause I would use scissors and cut that loose string coming out from the stitch. the K in NIKE has like a mini stitch hole cause I was trying to fix up the stitching.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 23, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
Mr_Chukes

If you didn't get em on day 1 there's no way you were gonna sell em for $500 starting maybe past day 2. I still see some close to 500 prices here and there, but these dudes are probably gonna have to wait a while. I see most dudes with multiple pairs are selling for $400 tops.

Plus the stitching on mine was absolutely shit. I was paranoid about leaving it home cause I would use scissors and cut that loose string coming out from the stitch. the K in NIKE has like a mini stitch hole cause I was trying to fix up the stitching.

The lowest on eBay right now is in the 4s. Still has ten hours though. eBay would probably be the best place to sell because there are multiple people fighting over it. When you reply to people younger lowballs while on bidding they have no choice but to take or leave.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
ChicagoLDRS

if anyone thinks that digi camo pic is real... you know nothing about photoshop... no way the drawstrings COINCIDENTLY match the pattern of the hoodie itself in that image... when you look at the pic you will see what i mean

I noticed that too. But I admittedly do not know much about PS.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

July 23, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Mr_Chukes

Anyone know how much grey CDG shirts go for?
July 23, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
至高

Minimum 100, Maximum 200; anywhere between there. Navy sells for most.

As for the CDG hoodies anywhere between 300-400.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 23, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
ChicagoLDRS

wow, you guys care A LOT about what other people wear...

If someone wants to dress like a herb, that's their prerogative, but when they're wearing Supreme (real or fake) people start to associate the brand with looking like a dipshit, and I don't want to be associated w/ that.

July 23, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
Mr_Chukes

Thank you. I want a shirt but i don't know if I can justify 100 for a shirt or 350 for a hoodie.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
ChicagoLDRS

There was no navy tee...black white and grey

July 23, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Thank you. I want a shirt but i don't know if I can justify 100 for a shirt or 350 for a hoodie.

Shit I'd pay $350 RIGHT NOW for a Paisley!!!

July 23, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
casshern513

For me I think CDG shirts range in between $90 - $140. If you buy it off of someone here in the marketplace or any other forum that isn't eBay (such as SC, SS, etc), you can most likely get it for under $110. eBay however is usually a last resort, but there I'd expect to see prices $110+. Good luck finding one! smile The gray is probably the best color in my opinion.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
至高

yes that was my bad, navy sells for most for the hoodie department.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 23, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
kevlar

That's what I hate about ordering kicks online. The minor flaws always get to me. You got me all paranoid that my pair's gonna have fucked up stitching too haha
July 23, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
至高

That's what I hate about ordering kicks online. The minor flaws always get to me. You got me all paranoid that my pair's gonna have fucked up stitching too haha

It's made in vietnam quality, so it's not gonna be too good. If you're selling either use a shitty camera or straight up use professional angles to avoid taking flaws.
-----
All this sweatshop talk got me thinking. Why doesn't the last guy in the sweatshop production line take like 2 or 3 of the product? Be it iphones, kicks, they could make a boatload of profit off foreigners if they put it up on ebay or something.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 23, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
LUPS

It's made in vietnam quality, so it's not gonna be too good. If you're selling either use a shitty camera or straight up use professional angles to avoid taking flaws.
-----
All this sweatshop talk got me thinking. Why doesn't the last guy in the sweatshop production line take like 2 or 3 of the product? Be it iphones, kicks, they could make a boatload of profit off foreigners if they put it up on ebay or something.

Because they get fired and lose job and ling ling dont eat for 2 week

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 23, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
Mr_Chukes

^Pics I've seen on instagram look very nice and the people who actually wear them say they love them.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
SHARKlN

Because they get fired and lose job and ling ling dont eat for 2 week

if you mean fired from life, then yes.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
qrct1

RIP CAMO this f/w 12

dis for real? if only the supreme box logo blended in with the camo to that'd be dope.. but need a arctic camo one that be fire..

this is... CRAZY
we need some more of this in this thread

aeterna13.com

July 23, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
guys i like hummus

who wants to be the great person that tells me which camp caps they have on the shelves of the NY shawp?
July 23, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
alfie17

suspended

Good looks though any f/w supreme shit that gets posted on instagram comes straight onto here members of this forum are hungry.. We like vultures

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.