Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 23, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
Mr_Chukes

Do all the kids with the fake supreme on instagram and the corny ass pictures make you want to stop wearing supreme?
July 23, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Do all the kids with the fake supreme on instagram and the corny ass picture make you want to stop wearing supreme?

hear no evil, see no evil...I stay far away from herbs wearing Supreme especially fake shit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

July 23, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Mr_Chukes

Do all the kids with the fake supreme on instagram and the corny ass picture make you want to stop wearing supreme?

hear no evil, see no evil...I stay far away from herbs wearing Supreme especially fake shit.

If I'm on instagram and I see it I tag it with this #fakesupreme
July 23, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
trevxv3

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 23, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
PKdaGod

July 23, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
unknown123

Thats not the camo hoodie for FW.. Just letting you know before you all get dissapointed

It might not be this camo but there's a camo hoody droppin.

Might ? Lol its not bruh.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
edwardtrill

Noob question.. But Do the two main flagship stores in North America close in between the S/S and F/W collections ?

Stay Gold.

July 23, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
jacobsever

Two questions, both pretty stupid but whatever.

I know Supreme does a lot of collabs/features actors, musicians, what-have-you. How cool would a Supreme x The Supremes shirt be? They are one of my favorite 60's/Motown group.

Also, I wasn't into Supreme 4 years ago, but do you think they'll release anything this fall related to the Presidential election? I mean, they made USA Snapbacks the summer of the Olympics.

July 23, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
paulywalnuts

not feeling the digi camo at all

digicamo was done by bbc already so in my books its tired
might look better if the box logo wasn't red

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

July 23, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
ben8cv

I know Supreme does a lot of collabs/features actors, musicians, what-have-you. How cool would a Supreme x The Supremes shirt be? They are one of my favorite 60's/Motown group.

Also, I wasn't into Supreme 4 years ago, but do you think they'll release anything this fall related to the Presidential election? I mean, they made USA Snapbacks the summer of the Olympics.

election shit could be cool, i dont know what the fuck theyd do but it has potential. then again it could just look dumb as fuck.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
paulywalnuts

first question: wow that would be tacky and retarded

second question: no. supreme is supposed to represent counter culture and street culture and skating and none of that shit is kind to politics. their receipts have printed on the top and bottom: You Are Being Lied To, and Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism. they could give a fuck about the election lmao.

also, you should read The Pale King by David Foster Wallace. great book and it takes place in Peoria if you're really from there.

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

July 23, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
paulywalnuts

election shit could be cool, i dont know what the fuck theyd do but it has potential. then again it could just look dumb as fuck.

oh it could be awesome or it could be horrible thanks for the insight

July 23, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Remember the Fuck Bush stickers/board? not really election related but obviously a statement involving politics.

July 23, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
kevlar

Do all the kids with the fake supreme on instagram and the corny ass pictures make you want to stop wearing supreme?
Nah. They piss me off, but not enough to stop wearing Supreme.

I'd call them out on their fakes, but if they're dumb enough to buy fake shit, not realize it, and even post pictures of themselves wearing that fake shit, then they're already making themselves look bad. It's funny when they get all defensive about it when you accuse them, too. Claiming their shit is real when everyone else is bashing on them haha.

It's ironic, but I always hate it when I see someone else wearing Supreme. Especially when the nigga's swagged the fuck out in Obey and Diamond and all this other shit.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Nah. If they're dumb enough to buy fake shit, not realize it, and even post pictures of themselves wearing that fake shit, then they're already making themselves look bad. It's funny when they get all defensive about it when you accuse them, too. Claiming their shit is real when everyone else is bashing on them haha.

It's ironic, but I always hate it when I see someone else wearing Supreme. Especially when the nigga's swagged the fuck out in Obey and Diamond and all this other shit.

Agreed. I can't stand seeing someone decked out in gear looking like a straight try-hard HB rocking Supreme mixed in w/ their other shit brands.

July 23, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
paulywalnuts

last night in the park was quite a scene...downtown philadelphia
there was like 75 kids in the park, and every 5th kid looked like Tyler, the Creator with their throwaway camps from this season (tarpon, ripstop, plain canvas) and their hawaiian shirts and skateboards that were beat to shit
the kicker is, there's nowhere to skate in the park, it's the worst place to skate in the whole city...i exaggerate not it's nothing but cobblestone runup to imaginary ledges
shit like that makes me want to not wear Supreme

July 23, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
Mr_Chukes

Nah. If they're dumb enough to buy fake shit, not realize it, and even post pictures of themselves wearing that fake shit, then they're already making themselves look bad. It's funny when they get all defensive about it when you accuse them, too. Claiming their shit is real when everyone else is bashing on them haha.

Agreed. I can't stand seeing someone decked out in gear looking like a straight try-hard HB rocking Supreme mixed in w/ their other shit brands.

Yeah it's weird when people do that. The only way I can see myself wearing supreme and diamond at the same time is supreme authentics with a diamond shirt that isn't really branded. Like I have the Cassie Ventura shirt because I thought that was dope when it came out.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
Mr_Chukes

Nah. They piss me off, but not enough to stop wearing Supreme.

I'd call them out on their fakes, but if they're dumb enough to buy fake shit, not realize it, and even post pictures of themselves wearing that fake shit, then they're already making themselves look bad. It's funny when they get all defensive about it when you accuse them, too. Claiming their shit is real when everyone else is bashing on them haha.

That's the funny part when they get defensive. I think the worst are the girls with the fake hats though and those terrible fake box logo tees.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Trespace

They've done tees related to politics/ political issues. For example, the dead president tee, the black president tee, jfk tee, protect & serve tee etc.
July 23, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
LoLife

Im pretty sure they already did a tribute to The Supremes

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

July 23, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
PKdaGod

last night in the park was quite a scene...downtown philadelphia
there was like 75 kids in the park, and every 5th kid looked like Tyler, the Creator with their throwaway camps from this season (tarpon, ripstop, plain canvas) and their hawaiian shirts and skateboards that were beat to shit
the kicker is, there's nowhere to skate in the park, it's the worst place to skate in the whole city...i exaggerate not it's nothing but cobblestone runup to imaginary ledges
shit like that makes me want to not wear Supreme

honestly a cool story breh
July 23, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
noteworthy

suspended

STFU
July 23, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
mrteebonilla

Damn dude i really want a StrictlySupreme account anybody want to let me in?.

And mods dont ban me for wanting to go to a place were the supreme threads arent filled with shit

shit like this?
But ya i am relieved that that print isnt going to be the camo print used for the camo hoodie (if they do make one)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 23, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
longamwai

guys..a legit question here...why is the supreme website supreme book is priced 68 dollars while amazon charges less than half of that price...is it the same book guys?
July 23, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
bobhall

im glad mcgotkicks got one last chance to post that pic of his supreme sb's this season. hadn't quite seen it enough yet.
July 23, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
fuckjohnn

Finally copped a Kate tee for a stealcool

How much did you cop for?

$65 for a DS with tags attached Navy Large. cool

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 23, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
ChicagoLDRS

lol da fuck? That's retail shipped give or take a few bucks, nice find.

July 23, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
ChicagoLDRS

im glad mcgotkicks got one last chance to post that pic of his supreme sb's this season. hadn't quite seen it enough yet.

lol

July 23, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
fuckjohnn

Yeah it was Croatianstyles on eBay, hooked a brother up because it was his last one in that size and colorcool

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 23, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Yeah it was Croatianstyles on eBay, hooked a brother up because it was his last one in that size and colorcool

He's making up for any lost profit with those size 13 dunks though

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.