July 22, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
jacobsever

This jacket Supreme? If so, what season/year is it from?

July 22, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
The Fiasco

What year did the Blimp Camp come out?

Thanks some kid at my school said he has the blimp hat from 2010 and I knew it wasn't from '10.

i remember they restocked the blimp caps randomly in store though like a few seasons after they had dropped. IDR when it was but that could have caused some confusion.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 22, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
mobbyluii

Lmao holy shit, mobbylui just stop buying supreme if you're gonna dress like that.

I didnt know supreme had a rule book on how you can or cant dress?

ps, any luck on finding those dunks you missed out on?? lmao

Rule #1 of supreme: no herbs

Looks like you're out of luck.

only hoes call other girls hoes, just like herbs call other people herbs.

IG: @mobbyluii

July 22, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
The Fiasco

Lmao holy shit, mobbylui just stop buying supreme if you're gonna dress like that.

and like niggers call other niggers niggers and like spics call other spics spics and like crackers call crackers crackers and like waps call waps waps and like porch monkeys call porch monkeys porch monkeys

lmfao stupidest comeback ever tbh

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 22, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
edwardtrill

a couple doors down from supreme LA, theres a store that you can wear as much as you can of it: Diamond supply co. mine as well spend your money there and be accepted by many other herbs of your kind smile

Stay Gold.

July 22, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
mobbyluii

a couple doors down from supreme LA, theres a store that you can wear as much as you can of it: Diamond supply co. mine as well spend your money there and be accepted by many other herbs of your kind smile

lmao you are one to speak

July 22, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
projunt

stop the hate guys, let people wear whatever they want.
July 22, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
edwardtrill

Shit dude you def caught me, I totally wear womens clothing for a good fit, like you do smile
So here's a 3 step program to get out of being a herb (you):
1) go ahead and resell all of your clothing that is a men sizing, and take that money to the nearest metro sexual looking forever 21. And atleast try to call yourself a sneaker head, with your cute 1 pair of jordans
2) stock up on female denim items.
3) delete your hypebeast account
4) Never try to come up with you comebacks again smile

Stay Gold.

July 22, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
edwardtrill

Shit dude you def caught me, I totally wear womens clothing for a good fit, like you do smile
1) go ahead and resell all of your clothing that is a men sizing, and take that money to the nearest metro sexual looking forever 21. And atleast try to call yourself a sneaker head, with your cute 1 pair of jordans

AND SHIT you just got put in your lane by a guy with 6 posts ? WUUT

Stay Gold.

July 22, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
mobbyluii

you seem to know alot about female fashion
lmao 1 pair of sneakers. ok dude. im done arguing with you. Plus you probly made your account yesterday so you are still getting a hang of the site. follow me on IG, same username as here. So you can see my 1 pair of jordans. Oh wait, i mean 50+ pairs because I actually have been buying shoes for 7 years. but this is the supreme thread so if you wanna say some more fuckery, you can PM me..

July 22, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
alphakennybody

if you seriously give a giant fuck about what someone else is wearing. your definitely a faggot and I mean that in the literal sense of the word faggot as in GAY as in you like men.

seriously, i love lurking the supreme thread because you can tell its filled with overweight asian males blasting each other over clothing. fuck, what kind of lives do you guys live? I actually sometimes feel bad for you.
July 22, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
nastynas17

Need a real quick answer if anyone can help. Is there anyway I can get a package delayed? My dunks are coming tomorrow but no one will be home, unless I stay home and cancel my plans, which I really don't wanna do sad

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
alphakennybody

Need a real quick answer if anyone can help. Is there anyway I can get a package delayed? My dunks are coming tomorrow but no one will be home, unless I stay home and cancel my plans, which I really don't wanna do sad

Don't worry I'm sure there are even hundreds of people on this site that cancelled RL to get a pair of shoes. so you won't be alone ;)
July 22, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
nastynas17

Don't worry I'm sure there are even hundreds of people on this site that cancelled RL to get a pair of shoes.

I'm just not tryna risk having someone jack 160 bucks off my doorstep. If I knew what time they were being delivered, I would ask my neighbors to take em. But I don't.

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
mobbyluii

Don't worry I'm sure there are even hundreds of people on this site that cancelled RL to get a pair of shoes.

I'm just not tryna risk having someone jack 160 bucks off my doorstep. If I knew what time they were being delivered, I would ask my neighbors to take em. But I don't.

call UPS first thing tomorrow

July 22, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
VOMITSPIT

lmao 1 pair of sneakers. ok dude. im done arguing with you. Plus you probly made your account yesterday so you are still getting a hang of the site. follow me on IG, same username as here. So you can see my 1 pair of jordans. Oh wait, i mean 50+ pairs because I actually have been buying shoes for 7 years. but this is the supreme thread so if you wanna say some more fuckery, you can PM me..

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 22, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
nastynas17

Just called them and they said there is nothing they can do. They said I'd have to call and ask the sender, but I know the dudes at Supreme aren't gonna do shit. Guess I'll have to redirect it to a friend's crib or something.

state of mind purple

July 22, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
mobbyluii

Just called them and they said there is nothing they can do. They said I'd have to call and ask the sender, but I know the dudes at Supreme aren't gonna do shit. Guess I'll have to redirect it to a friend's crib or something.

tell @odb. to get em for you.. I know he missed out on these so he wouldnt mind

July 23, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
VOMITSPIT

/dead

/funeral

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 23, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
alfie17

suspended

Just stay and get the dunks if they go missing not only have you waisted 160$ but your have to pay like 500$ for a new pair ;(

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 23, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
odb.

Just take the L already mobbylui.
July 23, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
mobbyluii

Mods change the name of this thread to the Official mobbyluii thread since all these members care so much about me....

July 23, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
alphakennybody

Mods change the name of this thread to the Official mobbyluii thread since all these members care so much about me....

don't worry, they just have a crush on you man.
July 23, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
Jvlv

lol @ mobbyluii L's on L's on L's
July 23, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
pigionz

goes into supreme thread
reads last three pages

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 23, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
VOMITSPIT

July 23, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Fuck otta here with this dumb shit pyramid quoting, talk about preme niggas

Ps. Mobby get over that hoe Bitch. cool

:)

July 23, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
unemployed

Went on OP instagram and
July 23, 2012 @ 01:13 AM

Inactive

Nigga you gay
July 23, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
teows

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.