Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 22, 2012 @ 06:40 PM

Inactive

@topher. nor cal love.

Nobody from oakland/berkely/sf dresses like this... the jean jacket okay, i understand that, but foreal?
And nowhere else in norcal matters
July 22, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
mobbyluii

@topher. nor cal love.

Nobody from oakland/berkely/sf dresses like this... the jean jacket okay, i understand that, but foreal?

why should it matter in the first place what someone wheres? and there is definately people in the bay that dresses similar to this. Im in SF like every weekend. Im in berkely rite now dude.

IG: @mobbyluii

July 22, 2012 @ 06:49 PM

Inactive

@topher. nor cal love.

why should it matter in the first place what someone wheres? and there is definately people in the bay that dresses similar to this. Im in SF like every weekend. Im in berkely rite now dude.

get a jean jacket that fits you, jean jackets are dope but that ones too small
forgot this was the supreme thread, im done... stop posting pictures of yourself if you don't want to get hated on
July 22, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
mobbyluii

@topher. nor cal love.

get a jean jacket that fits you, jean jackets are dope but that ones too small
forgot this was the supreme thread, im done... stop posting pictures of yourself if you don't want to get hated on

it looks small in the pic cus I was hunched over.. and I didnt post it. @white posted it cus he tends to like saving pics of dudes on his photobucket. But its all good.

July 22, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Fonze

@topher. nor cal love.

I see cats in Oakland/Berkeley/SF dress like that on the daily, even in the flats, dudes be dressing like that.
July 22, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
mobbyluii

thats what im saying. he must not be from the bay or he doesnt go out if he never seen people dress like that.

July 22, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
kevlar

Hella niggas dress like that in the Bay Area. Mostly pinoys and shit, but still.
July 22, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
systemeb

calis

be about it.

July 22, 2012 @ 07:57 PM

Inactive

thats what im saying. he must not be from the bay or he doesnt go out if he never seen people dress like that.

Look at my location...

people dress like that, youre just doing it wrong
July 22, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
slap

I don't care what area people are from, that style just screams "herb". But to each his own.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 22, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
mobbyluii

Look at my location...

people dress like that, youre just doing it wrong

you said no one dresses like that in Norcal so make up your mind. And I didnt know there was a wrong way to dress.
I don't care what area people are from, that style just screams "herb". But to each his own.

why is it herb? cus you wanna follow the hypebeast bandwagon and wear supreme camps and pocket tee's with sperrys and no socks? like you said to each his own....

July 22, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
YK

pocket tees are dope tho

where the azn girls at

July 22, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
mobbyluii

pocket tees are dope tho

I understand that lol.. but go look in the WDYWT section. Everyone dresses the same. Well somewhat but the same idea... I like to switch it up a little bit and where different things besides that "urban supreme" look...

July 22, 2012 @ 08:26 PM

Inactive

pocket tees are dope tho

I understand that lol.. but go look in the WDYWT section. Everyone dresses the same. Well somewhat but the same idea... I like to switch it up a little bit and where different things besides that "urban supreme" look...

Doesn't want to dress like everyone else..
Claims that tons of people dress the same as him..
K.
July 22, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
mobbyluii

pocket tees are dope tho

Doesn't want to dress like everyone else..
Claims that tons of people dress the same as him..
K.

read what I posted it again. I switch it up and dont wear the same style all the time. it gets boring if you constantly wear the same thing...

July 22, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
Mr_Chukes

They call it herb because no offense. A lot of people dress like that. My friend wore something like that Monday to the club. I don't like the style but to each his own.
I on the other hand wear a lot of different styles but I do love button ups and sperry's at times.
July 22, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
mobbyluii

exactly, I wore that to my friends 18th bday.. plus I unDS'd my Bred 11's that day too.
anyways BACK TO SUPREME TALK, there is word on SS that camo will be making a big return for F/W 2012 season. Im TOO excited

July 22, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
projunt

Someone tell that faggot Wayne to stop wearing Supreme. Tell Chris Brown while you're at it too.

care so much about what another dude wears and not wears.. youre insignificant.

kinda like how you posted pics of me? THATS significant.

hey. is this you? womens denim jacket and all pinoid jr?

tbh where we live -mobby and I-, shit like this is considered cool by many. Not that i wear it. But if we were to go to the mall, there'd be a lot of guys dressed like this.

Sadly true.
#Sacramento
July 22, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
fuckjohnn

Finally copped a Kate tee for a stealcool

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 22, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
odb.

Lmao holy shit, mobbylui just stop buying supreme if you're gonna dress like that.
July 22, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
mman200

Someone tell that faggot Wayne to stop wearing Supreme. Tell Chris Brown while you're at it too.

care so much about what another dude wears and not wears.. youre insignificant.

kinda like how you posted pics of me? THATS significant.

hey. is this you? womens denim jacket and all pinoid jr?

tbh where we live -mobby and I-, shit like this is considered cool by many. Not that i wear it. But if we were to go to the mall, there'd be a lot of guys dressed like this.

You can atleast put patches on it or acid wash it, make it your own, it looks like somehting you can find anywhere.
July 22, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
mobbyluii

Lmao holy shit, mobbylui just stop buying supreme if you're gonna dress like that.

I didnt know supreme had a rule book on how you can or cant dress?

ps, any luck on finding those dunks you missed out on?? lmao

July 22, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
VOMITSPIT

Walk into Supreme thread ---------

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

July 22, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
Mr_Chukes

Finally copped a Kate tee for a stealcool

How much did you cop for?
July 22, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

Can't wait for my Tuesday when my Nike X supreme Kicks get it!!
July 22, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
odb.

Rule #1 of supreme: no herbs

Looks like you're out of luck.
July 22, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
VOMITSPIT

If this faggot wants to dress like a pinoy tumblr herb then let 'em. I am tired of seeing Chris Browns retarded Honduran brother when I scroll down razz

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

July 22, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
alfie17

suspended

Shots fired..

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 22, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
jrich703

SB's get here tomorrow , fugggg ya razz

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

July 22, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

We're one kitty appearance away from having the thread locked til the preview drops...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.