[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 19, 2012 @ 19:25:52
Why do ppl on HB like to find pictures of dudes and then comment on the pictures?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 19, 2012 @ 19:26:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
me? I have a job.

you lied to me bro... he messaged me this 30 minutes ago

dude getting put on blast lmfao

DEAD. this faggot needs to sign off. L after L

dude getting put on blast lmfao

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 19, 2012 @ 19:29:52
Should I cop a SB for 400doll with shipping just to resell?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 19, 2012 @ 19:31:40
Should I cop a SB for 400doll with shipping just to resell?

Damn b, some of you are just too thirsty smokeyface
July 19, 2012 @ 19:32:57
whoa ho. him say me look at boy not girl him say. nice try tygas#1 frail bitch.

good one. lmao.

IG: @mobbyluii

July 19, 2012 @ 19:34:01
refreshing page every min praying for a restock smhsmhsmhsmh
July 19, 2012 @ 19:34:17
Why do ppl on HB like to find pictures of dudes and then comment on the pictures?

youre an idiot. ok.

so youre on a forum. of dudes. who wear clothes, so you can say i bougnt this, say nice fit dude looks good man, or earn e cred. get out of ohio bro.

the fuck i dont say anything about fit picks that shits wack to "Oh you look real good in that shirt my dude." the fuck and im not tryna earn e cred i could give 2 shits less what ppl think of me on the internet or in general

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 19, 2012 @ 19:34:57
some serious closet homos in this thread. You guys are obsessed with dicks and gay dudes.

'you're gay bro' 'what a faggot bro' 'why don't you suck his dick bro' 'go look at girls bro'

You guys CONSTANTLY have gay dudes on your mind.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:35:47

Inactive User

youre an idiot. ok.

so youre on a forum. of dudes. who wear clothes, so you can say i bougnt this, say nice fit dude looks good man, or earn e cred. get out of ohio bro.

the fuck i dont say anything about fit picks that shits wack to "Oh you look real good in that shirt my dude." the fuck and im not tryna earn e cred i could give 2 shits less what ppl think of me on the internet or in general

Lol then why are you on hypebeast ^_^
July 19, 2012 @ 19:36:09
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/topherHB/dead/7YgwK.gif
July 19, 2012 @ 19:37:31
youre an idiot. ok.

to look at different shit not to look at guys...

July 19, 2012 @ 19:39:14
youre an idiot. ok.

same thing he could ask you...

IG: @mobbyluii

July 19, 2012 @ 19:39:47

Stupid. Didn't you post a picture of yourself dressed up like Earl? Fag.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:41:29

Stupid. Didn't you post a picture of yourself dressed up like Earl? Fag.

hahahah as a joke and i said why do ppl take time out of there day to search for pictures of ppl and ten comment on them i didnt say why do ppl post pictures of themselves wearing thing...

July 19, 2012 @ 19:41:57
@white lol glad to see you took the time to find pics of me.. when you could of used that time to look at girls instead... jus saying.

The fuck? You're constantly throwing out homophobic slurs calling dudes faggots and accusing others of being gay. You might as well just come out of the closet.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:42:24
But back to pruseme... got delivery confirmation for both pairs of my SBs cant wait to take em out the box and smell em blushing

July 19, 2012 @ 19:42:26

July 19, 2012 @ 19:43:41
people getting thirsty now....local dude (strip club DJ) offered me $500 ,Beats by Dre headphones..some dome for his "firend/girl".....and 2 "Os"

......shitttttttt...i told dat nigga to send me a pic of that hoe....and I think about it....LMAO !....what a great day this is

Damn this offer smells of getting robbed when you're vulnerable getting dome.

July 19, 2012 @ 19:45:28
hahahah as a joke and i said why do ppl take time out of there day to search for pictures of ppl and ten comment on them i didnt say why do ppl post pictures of themselves wearing thing...

Better than you making 1000 useless posts in 4 months.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:46:32

Better than you making 1000 useless posts in 4 months.

whatever whoadie its all good and i dont just post here...

July 19, 2012 @ 19:47:17
missed out. hopin to cop pusheads later in the week

which store releasing this week ?

Hopefully some QS accounts in VA.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:47:56
Finally got shipping confirmation after four and a half hours. I fucked up so many times in the checkout I wasn't sure if I put in invalid credit card info or someshit.

Edit: You guys go off-topic a lot here, haha. I'd stay on ISS instead, but there isn't much action going on in their Supreme thread.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:51:11

Saturday. 9am.
July 19, 2012 @ 19:51:20
I need another pair. Will trade any size 9+ SB for my DS Commes des Garcons x Supreme Black Hoodie Medium + $200 Cash

July 19, 2012 @ 19:54:07

Saturday. 9am.

Nice photoshop bro.

July 19, 2012 @ 19:56:29

Saturday. 9am.

Nice photoshop bro.

HA the email will be sent out tomorrow

July 19, 2012 @ 19:57:55
missed out. hopin to cop pusheads later in the week

which store releasing this week ?

Hopefully some QS accounts in VA.

Elite most likely getting em
July 19, 2012 @ 19:58:45
lol no thanks on your ad.fly link, no $$ for you

134 visitors / 158 views ;)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x