[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Inactive User

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:28
Resell on these should be $700. Seriously. Has SB fallen off?

SB fell off years ago.
Ape Fell Off
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:29
Theres no way it already shipped.

mine shipped at 11:38 would post pic of email but dont want anyone cancellin my shit haha

Haha don't use the "C" word or else you get comment removed. But I got shipping confirmation at the same time too, well 8:38pst
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:29
mine shipped at 11:38 would post pic of email but dont want anyone cancellin my shit haha

Haha don't use the "C" word or else you get comment removed. But I got shipping confirmation at the same time too, well 8:38pst

if you're order already shipped, it can't be cancelled...

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:31
i live in NYC, so i dont know how im not getting shipping confirmation before you guys.. oh well not for me to stress.

i can smell the incoming pages of shipping complaints

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mods doin good work takin down the order number posts good shit ha
but im still waitin on my other to ship not stressin though im sure they are mad busy right now

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

So was there a restock after the initial first drop? I was off the computer after I got my pair
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:32
the minute Tyler puts these on his feet the prices will escalade dramatically

Ive never seen him wear any shoes other than vans. Doubt he's into sbs.
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:33
People still tryna blame a single guy because they didn't get their shoes? There was a slim chance of catching the drop anyway, you guys are just looking for something to blame. Grow the fuck up.
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:33
So was there a restock after the initial first drop? I was off the computer after I got my pair

na i just got 2 pairs off top

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:34

not yet
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:34
the minute Tyler puts these on his feet the prices will escalade dramatically

are you a fucking idiot or somthing....lmfao dude use to be huge on SBs bruhbruh
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:36
Use the iPhone app when there's a restock. In and out in literally 5 seconds.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:37

are you a fucking idiot or somthing....lmfao dude use to be huge on SBs bruhbruh

Shut your mouth

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:37

I probly dont follow tyler like you do but like i said i never seen that guy in any shoes other than vans but fine if you think hes a sb sneakernut its not that serious.
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:40

I probly dont follow tyler like you do but like i said i never seen that guy in any shoes other than vans but fine if you think hes a sb sneakernut its not that serious.

smh...just go watch his old ass videos...

Inactive User

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:41
I've never in my life seen Tyler wear shoes other than vans. I've gone to 5 concerts and go to L.A. and see him there all the time.
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:41
RESTOCK ALERT!!! hurry

Inactive User

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:42
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:42
Got my shipping smokeyface
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:44
RESTOCK ALERT!!! hurry
Fuknjoe needs to ban trolls like this. Permanently.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

I've never in my life seen Tyler wear shoes other than vans. I've gone to 5 concerts and go to L.A. and see him there all the time.

Thumbs down.
keyword in my statement was "use to" , im not arguing about this anymore

LMAO look how defensive you are getting for Tyler...

IG: @luii.xx

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:45

He wears them at times. I met him last week infront of the diamond store. He's a pretty chill guy.
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:46

This kid is a joke, Mobby.
In every thread hes a joke

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:47
keyword in my statement was "use to" , im not arguing about this anymore

I wasnt even arguing with you but you got butthurt when i said your hero liked vans smh.
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:48

This kid is a joke, Mobby.
In every thread hes a joke

lol this guy
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:48
easy :|

thumbnail

ig supremecellar

Inactive User

Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:49
whos tyler?
Jul 19, 2012 @ 16:49
RESTOCK ALERT!!! hurry[/q
shut the fuck up, everyone already thinks your a fucking tool because of that ebay shit just leave
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0