July 12, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Mikeyone4life

Alright, let's take a poll. Who thinks I should travel up to LA from SD just from all the speculation going on? IDK what I regret more, going there and not copping, or not going when they have an epic re-stock.

Not worth it. It'll be Kate tees and camp caps if anything. I seriously doubt it'll be anything super special.
July 12, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
jeeebs

In-store in LA at least. Curtis came into UNDFTD SM to talk to our manager today, gave him the news first.
Legit, bro. Thanks.

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
donadamsky

such as? this my 1st season i actually paid alot of attention to drops

you mean your 1st season?

they do it

i got into supreme over the winter, but didnt really learn the ins and outs till this season. like i went on the webstore in about december and wondered why everything was sold out. but now i get it lol

July 12, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
jrich703

Alright, let's take a poll. Who thinks I should travel up to LA from SD just from all the speculation going on? IDK what I regret more, going there and not copping, or not going when they have an epic re-stock.
stop being a twat dude they are not going to restock CDG boxlogos or kate tees or shorts or any thing worth while plz trust me i know more then i let on i just dont want to share what is dropping save your time and just cop the camp coming out 2marrow online

You know what camp?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

July 12, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
JuanBeesknees

SD to LA is a huge waste. i mean the money you would waste in gas,food etc wont be worth it to get a "kate" or whatever .
July 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
dasik

The Kate and Pam shirts both just look lacking to me. I mean they could have done a bit more with it than just slapping a hard edged picture on a shirt and calling it a day. But I guess there is always a crowd for that.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
jeeebs

why do you guys care so much for a kate moss tshirt? shit looks so stupid and tacky and awful worn outside..

u jelly bro i have 2 and turned one into a tank that shits legit
Hhaha! Defilement!!!

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
donadamsky

i agree with @white. kate tees are god awful. some dried up crack-whore on a tee shirt is not cool. even if theres a box logo on it lol

July 12, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
ichigo81

The Kate and Pam shirts both just look lacking to me. I mean they could have done a bit more with it than just slapping a hard edged picture on a shirt and calling it a day. But I guess there is always a crowd for that.

so kermit the frog-mike tyson-lou reed-dipset-raekwon were different, i swear u 2012 members talk alot of shit out of your ass, don't like it, don't buy it, u niggas are seriously killing supreme with dumb ass comments. What's the difference between any of these tees, they are all uber paid celebs wearing a box logo? Think or at least come with a real arguement next time, poo butt ass niggasrazzcool
July 12, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
jeeebs

so kermit the frog-mike tyson-lou reed-dipset-raekwon were different, i swear u 2012 members talk alot of shit out of your ass, don't like it, don't buy it, u niggas are seriously killing supreme with dumb ass comments. What's the difference between any of these tees, they are all uber paid celebs wearing a box logo? Think or at least come with a real arguement next time, poo butt ass niggasrazzcool
THIS. "poo butt ass niggas" Dipset is my fav celeb collab. One of my first tees from Supreme.

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
judgemyjoindate

I COPPED:
ALL THE CDG STUFF EXCEPT the button down
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff
and some other shit i cant think of
PUSSY TEE WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID

pics or gtfo

i dont usually cave into to internet pussies but i was cleaning up my room and decided to take a pic sorry thats all that fit on the supreme towel praying for a restock 2marrow so i can take a bigger pic

ethering himself?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 12, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
dasik

I didn't like it. I didn't buy it. Voiced my opinion on it. Calm your nips and stop with the butthurt attacks.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
honkie

I COPPED:
ALL THE CDG STUFF EXCEPT the button down
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff
and some other shit i cant think of
PUSSY TEE WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID

pics or gtfo

i dont usually cave into to internet pussies but i was cleaning up my room and decided to take a pic sorry thats all that fit on the supreme towel praying for a restock 2marrow so i can take a bigger pic

ethering himself?

I remember my first season getting into Supreme too...

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

July 12, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
MUSASHI

lmao this. supreme is known for their simple designs anyway, so what's the big deal?
July 12, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
mcgotkicks

I didn't like it. I didn't buy it. Voiced my opinion on it. Calm your nips and stop with the butthurt attacks.

damn i didn't know an article of clothing could be this controversial. The more controversy this shirt brings the more value it will have in the future.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Trespace

Damn some of you guys OD on this supreme stuff. Im usually like 4-8 items or so per season and im good. Funny how the beginning of this season almost everybody said everything looked like shit and now some people bought out 90% of the store (not directed at dunksrgayy just in general)
July 12, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
The Fiasco

you should make the drive. word on the street is tomorrow will be an extremely pleasant surprise ;)

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 12, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
mcgotkicks

you should make the drive. word on the street is tomorrow will be an extremely pleasant surprise ;)

fingers crossed X) missed out on a few items this season but pretty much got everything i needed. Really mad i missed out on that split henley. Saw this dude wearing it the other day and i was mad jelly.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
ben8cv

did the word on the street say anything more than that?
July 12, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
mcgotkicks

there is going to be a lot of disappointed kids tomorrow man... dont believe the hype eh...

why even write this? whats the point
July 12, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
Trespace

Sooooo are people pretending that they know whats dropping or what.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
mcgotkicks

no sources. I didnt my research and found nothing. I could walk to supLA but im too lazy lol.
July 12, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
adam5

Pretty much
July 12, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
systemeb

this thread is dead. all relevant info is gone. the fuck am i still doing here. someone ban me.

FUCK ALL THESE FIRST TIME SUPREME DICK RIDERS AND FUCK ALL YOU ASIAN FAGGOTS. YOU WHITE FAGGOTS YOU BLACK FAGGOTS YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK THEY ARE TYLER YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK YOU ARE LEGIT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A CAMP (ITS A FUCKING 5 PANEL HAT!)

OH...

AND ESPECIALLY YOU FAGGOTS THAT CARE ABOUT THE SIZE BAG YOU GET.

IM OUT.

BAN ME.

FAGGOT!

be about it.

July 12, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
jeeebs

Alright, I'm fucking over it guys. Let's all be friends and see each other at 8AM PST. If it's a good drop, then cool, and if not, then whatever. haha

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
systemeb

SWsmile
SWsuprised
SWrazz
SWsad
SWconfused
SWcool
SWconfused

be about it.

July 12, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
supkraise

SWsmile
SWsuprised
SWrazz
SWsad
SWconfused
SWcool
SWconfused

heard it got hacked or something
July 12, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
Trespace

Alright, I'm fucking over it guys. Let's all be friends and see each other at 8AM PST. If it's a good drop, then cool, and if not, then whatever. haha

This. Lol at all the dudes pretending to know just to hype, but whatevers clever ill call it a night.
July 12, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
TheBeatNut

this thread is dead. all relevant info is gone. the fuck am i still doing here. someone ban me.

FUCK ALL THESE FIRST TIME SUPREME DICK RIDERS AND FUCK ALL YOU ASIAN FAGGOTS. YOU WHITE FAGGOTS YOU BLACK FAGGOTS YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK THEY ARE TYLER YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK YOU ARE LEGIT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A CAMP (ITS A FUCKING 5 PANEL HAT!)

OH...

AND ESPECIALLY YOU FAGGOTS THAT CARE ABOUT THE SIZE BAG YOU GET.

IM OUT.

BAN ME.

FAGGOT!

Why you mad doe?

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 12, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
mcgotkicks

wow what a steal
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/clo/3131363863.html
someone snatch this up

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.