[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:19
why do you guys care so much for a kate moss tshirt? shit looks so stupid and tacky and awful worn outside..

u jelly bro i have 2 and turned one into a tank that shits legit
Hhaha! Defilement!!!

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:20
i agree with @white. kate tees are god awful. some dried up crack-whore on a tee shirt is not cool. even if theres a box logo on it lol

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:24
The Kate and Pam shirts both just look lacking to me. I mean they could have done a bit more with it than just slapping a hard edged picture on a shirt and calling it a day. But I guess there is always a crowd for that.

so kermit the frog-mike tyson-lou reed-dipset-raekwon were different, i swear u 2012 members talk alot of shit out of your ass, don't like it, don't buy it, u niggas are seriously killing supreme with dumb ass comments. What's the difference between any of these tees, they are all uber paid celebs wearing a box logo? Think or at least come with a real arguement next time, poo butt ass niggastonguefacesmokeyface
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:28
The Kate and Pam shirts both just look lacking to me. I mean they could have done a bit more with it than just slapping a hard edged picture on a shirt and calling it a day. But I guess there is always a crowd for that.

so kermit the frog-mike tyson-lou reed-dipset-raekwon were different, i swear u 2012 members talk alot of shit out of your ass, don't like it, don't buy it, u niggas are seriously killing supreme with dumb ass comments. What's the difference between any of these tees, they are all uber paid celebs wearing a box logo? Think or at least come with a real arguement next time, poo butt ass niggastonguefacesmokeyface
THIS. "poo butt ass niggas" Dipset is my fav celeb collab. One of my first tees from Supreme.

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:29
I COPPED:
ALL THE CDG STUFF EXCEPT the button down
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff
and some other shit i cant think of
PUSSY TEE WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID

pics or gtfo

i dont usually cave into to internet pussies but i was cleaning up my room and decided to take a pic sorry thats all that fit on the supreme towel praying for a restock 2marrow so i can take a bigger pic

ethering himself?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:32

I didn't like it. I didn't buy it. Voiced my opinion on it. Calm your nips and stop with the butthurt attacks.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:35
pics or gtfo

i dont usually cave into to internet pussies but i was cleaning up my room and decided to take a pic sorry thats all that fit on the supreme towel praying for a restock 2marrow so i can take a bigger pic

ethering himself?

I remember my first season getting into Supreme too...

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:36

lmao this. supreme is known for their simple designs anyway, so what's the big deal?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:37

I didn't like it. I didn't buy it. Voiced my opinion on it. Calm your nips and stop with the butthurt attacks.

damn i didn't know an article of clothing could be this controversial. The more controversy this shirt brings the more value it will have in the future.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:40
Damn some of you guys OD on this supreme stuff. Im usually like 4-8 items or so per season and im good. Funny how the beginning of this season almost everybody said everything looked like shit and now some people bought out 90% of the store (not directed at dunksrgayy just in general)
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:40
Alright, let's take a poll. Who thinks I should travel up to LA from SD just from all the speculation going on? IDK what I regret more, going there and not copping, or not going when they have an epic re-stock.

you should make the drive. word on the street is tomorrow will be an extremely pleasant surprise ;)

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Alright, let's take a poll. Who thinks I should travel up to LA from SD just from all the speculation going on? IDK what I regret more, going there and not copping, or not going when they have an epic re-stock.

you should make the drive. word on the street is tomorrow will be an extremely pleasant surprise ;)

fingers crossed X) missed out on a few items this season but pretty much got everything i needed. Really mad i missed out on that split henley. Saw this dude wearing it the other day and i was mad jelly.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:43

did the word on the street say anything more than that?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:47
there is going to be a lot of disappointed kids tomorrow man... dont believe the hype eh...

why even write this? whats the point
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:51
Sooooo are people pretending that they know whats dropping or what.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:52
Sooooo are people pretending that they know whats dropping or what.

no sources. I didnt my research and found nothing. I could walk to supLA but im too lazy lol.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:52
Sooooo are people pretending that they know whats dropping or what.[/q
Pretty much
Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:12
this thread is dead. all relevant info is gone. the fuck am i still doing here. someone ban me.

FUCK ALL THESE FIRST TIME SUPREME DICK RIDERS AND FUCK ALL YOU ASIAN FAGGOTS. YOU WHITE FAGGOTS YOU BLACK FAGGOTS YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK THEY ARE TYLER YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK YOU ARE LEGIT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A CAMP (ITS A FUCKING 5 PANEL HAT!)

OH...

AND ESPECIALLY YOU FAGGOTS THAT CARE ABOUT THE SIZE BAG YOU GET.

IM OUT.

BAN ME.

FAGGOT!

be about it.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:13
Alright, I'm fucking over it guys. Let's all be friends and see each other at 8AM PST. If it's a good drop, then cool, and if not, then whatever. haha

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:13
SWblushing
SWblinkyeyes
SWtongueface
SWsmh
SW?)
SWsmokeyface
SW:|

be about it.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:15
SWblushing
SWblinkyeyes
SWtongueface
SWsmh
SW?)
SWsmokeyface
SW:|

heard it got hacked or something
Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:17
Alright, I'm fucking over it guys. Let's all be friends and see each other at 8AM PST. If it's a good drop, then cool, and if not, then whatever. haha

This. Lol at all the dudes pretending to know just to hype, but whatevers clever ill call it a night.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:20
this thread is dead. all relevant info is gone. the fuck am i still doing here. someone ban me.

FUCK ALL THESE FIRST TIME SUPREME DICK RIDERS AND FUCK ALL YOU ASIAN FAGGOTS. YOU WHITE FAGGOTS YOU BLACK FAGGOTS YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK THEY ARE TYLER YOU FAGGOTS THAT THINK YOU ARE LEGIT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A CAMP (ITS A FUCKING 5 PANEL HAT!)

OH...

IM OUT.

BAN ME.

FAGGOT!

Why you mad doe?

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:22
wow what a steal
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/clo/3131363863.html
someone snatch this up
Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:25
Just know if theres any type of restock its NY only. The only reason for that is because the warehouse is here, all that mass produced shit stays there. Idk why everyone hyping shit up
Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:25
wow what a steal
someone snatch this up

fake as fuck, the tag inside lol. just killyourself.

Be about it

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:26
wow what a steal
someone snatch this up

Why is one e bigger than the other ?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:27

OH...

IM OUT.

BAN ME.

FAGGOT!

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:28

why so many doubles?
so stupid to own two of the same thing in different colors
waste of money and very herb

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jul 12, 2012 @ 06:28
thinking about pulling the trigger on the camo..but feeling the red as well

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.