[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:23
you guys are gonna wake up regardless to see what's dropping, what's the point of even asking. :|

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:24
Instore only?

Someone said they saw Ikats in store (real? ). That's all the we have. Everything else is speculation.
Just go to sleep, and it'll be 11 hours in no time.

Exactly what I'm doing.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:27
it kinda makes sense theyd do some online restocks. considering theres nothing else left to drop. secret camp 2moro? i guess we'll have to wait and see

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:30
it kinda makes sense theyd do some online restocks. considering theres nothing else left to drop. secret camp 2moro? i guess we'll have to wait and see

I hope not. I'm broke as hell. lmao
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:30

have they ever put items back up online that have been taken off?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:33

yeah

سبحان

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:33
Anyone on SS got any drop speculations to share? There's not really anything left from the preview

Dudes talking about restocks, most likely the iKat camp.

Don't bring that shit here.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:34
Did anybody here cop the crowns 5-panel? The more I look at it , the more I want to cop. Hat's pretty clean

I got the camo one, it was nice for summer because it's all mesh. I fucking lost mine somewhere but it was definitely worth it.

Hah aight. I'm prolly gna cop it. looks dope
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:34
Damn restock talk I can't wait to see
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:37
pics or gtfo

i dont usually cave into to internet pussies but i was cleaning up my room and decided to take a pic sorry thats all that fit on the supreme towel praying for a restock 2marrow so i can take a bigger pic

Hahaha damn you're to cool for school.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:37
@dunksrgayy how does the blimp 5panel fit?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:40
you guys are gonna wake up regardless to see what's dropping, what's the point of even asking. :|
tbh i care because i wanna know if there's gonna be more than one thing i wanna buy. If i didnt know what was dropping, i'm gonna waste time looking through all the stuff that dropped, rather than knowing what i want and checking out asap.

But i agree, knowing the drop before ruins the surprise.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:44
Do the Daniel Johnston tee's fit true to size?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:48
i dont usually cave into to internet pussies but i was cleaning up my room and decided to take a pic sorry thats all that fit on the supreme towel praying for a restock 2marrow so i can take a bigger pic

Hahaha damn you're to cool for school.

ware 2 cawp preme curtainz

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:50

yeah

such as? this my 1st season i actually paid alot of attention to drops

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:52
Alright, let's take a poll. Who thinks I should travel up to LA from SD just from all the speculation going on? IDK what I regret more, going there and not copping, or not going when they have an epic re-stock.

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:53

you mean your 1st season?

they do it
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:53
blank

Yes

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:54
No Kate restock tomorrow... smh
Source?

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:55
Alright, let's take a poll. Who thinks I should travel up to LA from SD just from all the speculation going on? IDK what I regret more, going there and not copping, or not going when they have an epic re-stock.

Fuck it if i was that close i would. plus it being end of season they could have a great restock
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:55
a

Yes

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:56

Go there with something else in mind as an extra just so it wont be a wasted trip if theres nothing good.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:56

Not worth it. It'll be Kate tees and camp caps if anything. I seriously doubt it'll be anything super special.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:59
In-store in LA at least. Curtis came into UNDFTD SM to talk to our manager today, gave him the news first.
Legit, bro. Thanks.

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:02

you mean your 1st season?

they do it

i got into supreme over the winter, but didnt really learn the ins and outs till this season. like i went on the webstore in about december and wondered why everything was sold out. but now i get it lol

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:13
stop being a twat dude they are not going to restock CDG boxlogos or kate tees or shorts or any thing worth while plz trust me i know more then i let on i just dont want to share what is dropping save your time and just cop the camp coming out 2marrow online

You know what camp?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:15
SD to LA is a huge waste. i mean the money you would waste in gas,food etc wont be worth it to get a "kate" or whatever .
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:19
The Kate and Pam shirts both just look lacking to me. I mean they could have done a bit more with it than just slapping a hard edged picture on a shirt and calling it a day. But I guess there is always a crowd for that.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:19
why do you guys care so much for a kate moss tshirt? shit looks so stupid and tacky and awful worn outside..

u jelly bro i have 2 and turned one into a tank that shits legit
Hhaha! Defilement!!!

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:20
i agree with @white. kate tees are god awful. some dried up crack-whore on a tee shirt is not cool. even if theres a box logo on it lol

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.